THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROSS REALLY KEEPING TABS ON 50
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    What did happen to the G-Unit clothing line?

I've seen so many rappers clothing lines come and go. I guess they cash in while they're name is hot but they can't compete with real fashion designers that went to school for fashion design and want to be designers for a living.

Or they sell the brand when its at the top of the market.

I know I bought a pair of Rocawear jeans last winter. I was surprised they still made Rocawear. They were only $15.

Yeah it bugs me out that rappers clothing lines don't stick around too long, I never bought G-Unit gear but I rocked a lot of Sean John and some Rocawear back in the day. I never see them in stores now.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao hilarious. Renzel is a comedian. Can't wait to see what happens on the......
    next-episode-logo.jpg
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

I've seen so many rappers clothing lines come and go. I guess they cash in while they're name is hot but they can't compete with real fashion designers that went to school for fashion design and want to be designers for a living.

I know I bought a pair of Rocawear jeans last winter. I was surprised they still made Rocawear. They were only $15.

50 Cent stills owns part of the "G-Unit" brand at Ecko. Jay-Z sold Rocawear, so they can do whatever they like with it. That's why 50's current clothing doesn't say "G-Unit" on it.

Yeah it bugs me out that rappers clothing lines don't stick around too long, I never bought G-Unit gear but I rocked a lot of Sean John and some Rocawear back in the day. I never see them in stores now.

I'm pretty sure there are stores dedicated to the Sean John brand.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even lie, this is the funniest interview Ross has ever done. That has to sting 50 a little bit

50 cent responded.he feel some type of way now lol
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    How many of you Ross fans are also Big Wrestling fans?? I'm guessing all of you. Cause it ain't no way you actually take that fat ? seriously.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw dang Curtis
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    These two ? need to go outside and shoot the five already and get it over with.

I bet that would sell more ppv's than Bradley vs Manny P III

@D. Morgan

Is bob arum ? ass really about to make a Pac vs Bradley 3 ???
    That's some ignorant ? ..

SMH..
    All that competition out there and he forcing a boring ass fight on us..

@illedout

Struck out "about" cause the ? is a done deal. Arum really made that fight. Check a few pages back in the boxing thread.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The capes came out hard. The ? Ross said was funny. Why can u just laugh or chuckle at it and keep it moving? Cuz 50 ur fav rapper u gotta explain everything away? Damn

the ? could of been funny if what he said was relevant

but this just comes off as a meek mill desperation attempt at a diss

Like what comes out 50 mouth abt eoss is relevant lol

It's not entirely accurate either. I see why some of you ? go hardbody for dude. He do the same type of ? y'all do. Says a buncha ? that can only be described as half truths, while omitting pertinent info and lets the uninformed consume it.

Problem is, anybody with half a brain can see through the charade. Y'all need to learn how to see the forest for the trees.

No one's questioning Ross' musical relevance or business acumen, but the ? ain't on 50's level. Period.

And no, I haven't been a fan of 50's music since The Massacre, it's just funny how ? distort reality until it suits their own perception of it.

The same can be said for 50 fans tho
    Cut the ?
    ? can giggle about Ross' sales on black dollar and say 50's last album sold more
    But when it comes out that it didn't and Ross still outsold 50's last album ? start talkin about grodt sales
    Both sides are delusional and take what they want and use it to say so and so "won" or "lost"

Completely agree. Both sides have wins and losses that are often exaggerated by their fans. However, 50 has more meaningful "wins" while Ross has the more musically recent ones.

That's all I'm saying.

Bru ion give af abt either side fck'em both I just hate the cape throwing on both sides.
    Like damn ? can't tlk ? without somebody catching feelings and trying to get techincal.
    Suck the fun out the whole thread
    50 stay poking at Ross why ? can't let ross poke bck that's all I'm saying

He can poke 50 back, no one says he cant....hes just not very good at it is all...what he said here couldbof been good but the examples he gave were weak as ?

Foh B u just crabbin now

I have zero reason to do so....so nope, ross just swung and miss, like i said...it looks like a meek attempt

The I.C disagrees lol but u lookin salty B
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    These two ? need to go outside and shoot the five already and get it over with.

I bet that would sell more ppv's than Bradley vs Manny P III

@D. Morgan

Is bob arum ? ass really about to make a Pac vs Bradley 3 ???
    That's some ignorant ? ..

SMH..
    All that competition out there and he forcing a boring ass fight on us..

@illedout

Struck out "about" cause the ? is a done deal. Arum really made that fight. Check a few pages back in the boxing thread.

Why not Amir Khan or Terence Crawford..
    I don't expect manny to fight Canelo for his last fight even though I think that fight would do decent numbers, but I think he should fight some young talent.. Crawford or Khan would be perfect..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they all end up selling it off to white businesses where it eventually just gets tossed to the wayside
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because they go for trendy instead of classy. Big flashy logos and symbols are a recipe for your brand getting played out.
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    How many of you Ross fans are also Big Wrestling fans?? I'm guessing all of you. Cause it ain't no way you actually take that fat ? seriously.

You take rappers seriously? Where was your father growin up?

My father raised me to be able to tell the difference between a character and the real deal and that has nothing to do with rap. ? bless his Soul.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The capes came out hard. The ? Ross said was funny. Why can u just laugh or chuckle at it and keep it moving? Cuz 50 ur fav rapper u gotta explain everything away? Damn

the ? could of been funny if what he said was relevant

but this just comes off as a meek mill desperation attempt at a diss

Like what comes out 50 mouth abt eoss is relevant lol

It's not entirely accurate either. I see why some of you ? go hardbody for dude. He do the same type of ? y'all do. Says a buncha ? that can only be described as half truths, while omitting pertinent info and lets the uninformed consume it.

Problem is, anybody with half a brain can see through the charade. Y'all need to learn how to see the forest for the trees.

No one's questioning Ross' musical relevance or business acumen, but the ? ain't on 50's level. Period.

And no, I haven't been a fan of 50's music since The Massacre, it's just funny how ? distort reality until it suits their own perception of it.

The same can be said for 50 fans tho
    Cut the ?
    ? can giggle about Ross' sales on black dollar and say 50's last album sold more
    But when it comes out that it didn't and Ross still outsold 50's last album ? start talkin about grodt sales
    Both sides are delusional and take what they want and use it to say so and so "won" or "lost"

Completely agree. Both sides have wins and losses that are often exaggerated by their fans. However, 50 has more meaningful "wins" while Ross has the more musically recent ones.

That's all I'm saying.

Bru ion give af abt either side fck'em both I just hate the cape throwing on both sides.
    Like damn ? can't tlk ? without somebody catching feelings and trying to get techincal.
    Suck the fun out the whole thread
    50 stay poking at Ross why ? can't let ross poke bck that's all I'm saying

He can poke 50 back, no one says he cant....hes just not very good at it is all...what he said here couldbof been good but the examples he gave were weak as ?

Foh B u just crabbin now

I have zero reason to do so....so nope, ross just swung and miss, like i said...it looks like a meek attempt

The I.C disagrees lol but u lookin salty B

examples?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost in the fuckery...

From the same interview...

"What do you think hip-hop fans should do about the secret Wu-Tang Clan album whose sole copy was sold to disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli for $2 million?
    I want that ? album! I'm a Wu-Tang fan. If I gotta buy it back from RZA and bootleg it for the people, I'll do it — just for me and the real Wu-Tang fans that still put "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing ta ? Wit" in rotation when they want to pop ? ."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/rick-ross-on-dissing-donald-trump-why-he-wants-to-meet-adele-20160113#ixzz3xKPfsF6Z
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

1. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under.
    2. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under.
    3. I’m not happy his record label went under.
    4. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt.
    5. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about.
    tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

jarule.gif

th?id=OIP.Mb9a13735f32d6a13141899a41f2da0eao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=243&h=183
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like 50 more than Ross

That simple
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iont care about both of them dudes
    50's a bully and ross is a c.o.
    that ? is funny tho
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    that ? is funny tho

Pretty sure he's not a C.O. anymore which, if you didn't know, is a great job to have if you're affiliated with street ? . He's a recording artist and 50 didn't get shot 9 times.

They both make songs that fail to chart anything close to what their labels would like.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like 50 more than Ross

That simple

U don't say lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    that ? is funny tho

Pretty sure he's not a C.O. anymore which, if you didn't know, is a great job to have if you're affiliated with street ? . He's a recording artist and 50 didn't get shot 9 times.

They both make songs that fail to chart anything close to what their labels would like.

yea i dont hate em
    50 has some funny interviews and ross has a good ear for beats
    they both kinda fake tho imo, but its whatever
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All rappers are kinda fake