RICK ROSS FEELS SORRY FOR 50 CENT

Options
1235»

Comments

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Neither one has a stellar resume......and that's why I find it funny.......neighbors standing in the front yard talking smack about each others house while both have trash in their back yard........

th?id=OIP.M7b458b34afcf33301cacc9106c4528a9o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=350&h=198

th?id=OIP.M9280052917b1f4bbf6522befe5595123o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

th?id=OIP.M978df19dcdce4c0017149665958f3fedH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=202&h=153
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean John still has a section in Macy's & I found a dope pair of Rocawear jeans in Burlington on sale around Xmas for $14.99 .....with just a small R logo on the back pocket same color as the jeans so it's barely noticeable
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    if ross could of put that concentrated either in a song
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    What did happen to the G-Unit clothing line?

I've seen so many rappers clothing lines come and go. I guess they cash in while they're name is hot but they can't compete with real fashion designers that went to school for fashion design and want to be designers for a living.

Or they sell the brand when its at the top of the market.

I know I bought a pair of Rocawear jeans last winter. I was surprised they still made Rocawear. They were only $15.

Problem is when the rapper isn't as hot people don't wanna walk around with big ass logos on them. Sean John made a smart move by making clothes that don't got a ? label on every product. That way they can keep selling even though musically Diddy ain't been relevant since Last Train To París lol.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    And still after all that 50 still got more bread than him
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Ross vs Fifty is like Nets vs Knicks. For them its the most important game of the year but everybody else could give a ?

Damn bruh, just like that, huh? Brutal
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b0sjesmang wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    He made 80 million off G-Unit clothing and in actuality it was Ecko that owned it. Boxing is whatever. Record label, he still sold 45 million records worldwide off of G-Unit records, Ross has never gone platinum. Anyways Ross is a claffy and he's jaded af. He's not selling how he used to and MMG took the biggest and most Ls in 2015 so we'll see where Ross and MMG is in 5 more years. Lookin like Wale gon jump ship....

I bet you still wear those G-unit sneakers

Weren't those the s dots with gunit written on them instead?