RICK ROSS FEELS SORRY FOR 50 CENT

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The capes came out hard. The ? Ross said was funny. Why can u just laugh or chuckle at it and keep it moving? Cuz 50 ur fav rapper u gotta explain everything away? Damn

the ? could of been funny if what he said was relevant

but this just comes off as a meek mill desperation attempt at a diss
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog. If ? are amused by feeble attempts of humor. Let them ? cook.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    These two ? need to go outside and shoot the five already and get it over with.

I bet that would sell more ppv's than Bradley vs Manny P III
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    i feel sorry for both of them.

50 cause he basically the dad from Death Of A Salesman

and Ross because his kids will inevitably be punished for the moves he's made.

50 cents is ? now?

Lmao
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These 2 are just using each for motivation through competition. They both know the other is relatively rich and successful.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    The capes came out hard. The ? Ross said was funny. Why can u just laugh or chuckle at it and keep it moving? Cuz 50 ur fav rapper u gotta explain everything away? Damn

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Like what comes out 50 mouth abt eoss is relevant lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

It's not entirely accurate either. I see why some of you ? go hardbody for dude. He do the same type of ? y'all do. Says a buncha ? that can only be described as half truths, while omitting pertinent info and lets the uninformed consume it.

Problem is, anybody with half a brain can see through the charade. Y'all need to learn how to see the forest for the trees.

No one's questioning Ross' musical relevance or business acumen, but the ? ain't on 50's level. Period.

And no, I haven't been a fan of 50's music since The Massacre, it's just funny how ? distort reality until it suits their own perception of it.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

It's not entirely accurate either. I see why some of you ? go hardbody for dude. He do the same type of ? y'all do. Says a buncha ? that can only be described as half truths, while omitting pertinent info and lets the uninformed consume it.

Problem is, anybody with half a brain can see through the charade. Y'all need to learn how to see the forest for the trees.

No one's questioning Ross' musical relevance or business acumen, but the ? ain't on 50's level. Period.

And no, I haven't been a fan of 50's music since The Massacre, it's just funny how ? distort reality until it suits their own perception of it.

The same can be said for 50 fans tho
    Cut the ?
    ? can giggle about Ross' sales on black dollar and say 50's last album sold more
    But when it comes out that it didn't and Ross still outsold 50's last album ? start talkin about grodt sales
    Both sides are delusional and take what they want and use it to say so and so "won" or "lost"

Completely agree. Both sides have wins and losses that are often exaggerated by their fans. However, 50 has more meaningful "wins" while Ross has the more musically recent ones.

That's all I'm saying.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Cut the ?
    ? can giggle about Ross' sales on black dollar and say 50's last album sold more
    But when it comes out that it didn't and Ross still outsold 50's last album ? start talkin about grodt sales
    Both sides are delusional and take what they want and use it to say so and so "won" or "lost"

Completely agree. Both sides have wins and losses that are often exaggerated by their fans. However, 50 has more meaningful "wins" while Ross has the more musically recent ones.

That's all I'm saying.

Bru ion give af abt either side fck'em both I just hate the cape throwing on both sides.
    Like damn ? can't tlk ? without somebody catching feelings and trying to get techincal.
    Suck the fun out the whole thread
    50 stay poking at Ross why ? can't let ross poke bck that's all I'm saying
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    These two ? need to go outside and shoot the five already and get it over with.

I bet that would sell more ppv's than Bradley vs Manny P III

@D. Morgan

Is bob arum ? ass really about to make a Pac vs Bradley 3 ???
    That's some ignorant ? ..

SMH..
    All that competition out there and he forcing a boring ass fight on us..
  • bck145
    Options

Cut the ?

That's all I'm saying.

Bru ion give af abt either side fck'em both I just hate the cape throwing on both sides.
    Like damn ? can't tlk ? without somebody catching feelings and trying to get techincal.

He can poke 50 back, no one says he cant....hes just not very good at it is all...what he said here couldbof been good but the examples he gave were weak as ?
  • TayGettem
    Options

Cut the ?

That's all I'm saying.

He can poke 50 back, no one says he cant....hes just not very good at it is all...what he said here couldbof been good but the examples he gave were weak as ?

Foh B u just crabbin now
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel sorry for you ? writing 3.5 essays about this ?

• bck145
    Options

Cut the ?

That's all I'm saying.

Foh B u just crabbin now

I have zero reason to do so....so nope, ross just swung and miss, like i said...it looks like a meek attempt
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did happen to the G-Unit clothing line?

I've seen so many rappers clothing lines come and go. I guess they cash in while they're name is hot but they can't compete with real fashion designers that went to school for fashion design and want to be designers for a living.

Or they sell the brand when its at the top of the market.

I know I bought a pair of Rocawear jeans last winter. I was surprised they still made Rocawear. They were only $15.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even lie, this is the funniest interview Ross has ever done. That has to sting 50 a little bit