Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    nope they both make good music period. I laugh when I see Jew and white thrown round when J Cole mixed too. Both got white momas. Had Drake signed wth Jay back then all the folk hating would love him. Had he signed with Ross u wouldnt be bashing him either. I remember the love on here for Drake before he signed to Baby and Wayne

Nope....the pissgawd from Canada does not make his own music come on fam u r better then this.......Jimmy has writers campin n tents writing hits ,4 him n the ovo studio I don't support hip pop milli vanilli rappers
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Tbf you don't know what Young Chris did or didn't ghostwrite for Jay. The difference is the disloyalty in the circle.

Just cuz a player doesn't get caught don't mean he wasn't cheating also.

So now we're speculating in FAVOR of fraudulent activity?

Why???

Arent you speculating also? The only thingyou have real evidence is what was exposed. Everything else is speculation also unless you can verify it. You can't say for sure either way 100%. Most people didnt even know Dr Dre had ghostwriters til Jermain Dupri was beefing with him and Timbo and JD exposed it on the 106 n park couch in the summer of 2001 talking to Free n AJ and all you can hear is a gasp from the whole crowd.

Addition to that it should only upset those who thoght Drake was somewhat nice in the first place. If you thought he was wack and you dont ? with him, why do you care? Cuz his fans do?

? pick and choose and pretend so much here. Make arguments based on facts without exaggerating and assuming, and you'll get a counter or discussion in agreement of equal quality.

There is no speculation here.

The amount of tangible evidence that has mounted against Drake is unlike anything ever seen before in the game, let alone word of mouth.

There isn't a shred of evidence supporting a Young Chris / Hov theory, let alone conjecture from inside the industry. Stop.

The problem here is the precedent being set. For the millionth time. You cannot claim greatness over wax, without writing your own greatness. And Drake is a large enough artist were, if people dismiss him for doing it, then it becomes the norm.

@ the bold...stop. No it's not. ? got a couple reference verses. Ain't like you got evidence of all his albums, mixtapes, and features being ghostwritten. That'd be never before seen. There's been more evidence against rappers for doing worse ? than having a song like "10 Bands" ghostwritten for them.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    no

Wat do you mean? I'm serious we need 2 know who wrote summer 16 there is 2 much solid proof provin the ? gawd from Canada as milli vanilli

I mean no Meek didnt put out the better diss.... Im tired of haring about his money him ? him ? Nikki and being tough. Make a witty diss.... Hell he did better vs Cassidy. None of tghat money talk matter Drake got more than him.... Nikki dont matter Drake ? already.... tough talk dont matter Drake soft aint his lane. Im just keepin it 100. I wanna hear Meeks talent not this arrogant ? he droppin. Ive been a Meek fan musically eva since I heard Rose Red when he was with TI... Dude got talent ala Tonys Story but he disappointing. u saying milli vanilli deflecting aint gonna change any of that homie.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Tbf you don't know what Young Chris did or didn't ghostwrite for Jay. The difference is the disloyalty in the circle.

Why???

Arent you speculating also? The only thingyou have real evidence is what was exposed. Everything else is speculation also unless you can verify it. You can't say for sure either way 100%. Most people didnt even know Dr Dre had ghostwriters til Jermain Dupri was beefing with him and Timbo and JD exposed it on the 106 n park couch in the summer of 2001 talking to Free n AJ and all you can hear is a gasp from the whole crowd.

Addition to that it should only upset those who thoght Drake was somewhat nice in the first place. If you thought he was wack and you dont ? with him, why do you care? Cuz his fans do?

? pick and choose and pretend so much here. Make arguments based on facts without exaggerating and assuming, and you'll get a counter or discussion in agreement of equal quality.

This is almost is bad as when Charlie tried to say Diddy had to dispel ghostwriting rumors in the original Meek/Drake thread. Dre is somebody else who people always knew wasn't writing his own bars. Hell he literally sounds just like the rapper who writes the song for him. Same flow, cadence and all. That ? wasn't exposing nothing.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    ? know the influence young Chris had on Jay but they like him so they won't ? and complain the same. Just like they chose j Cole the mulatto over drake the mulatto ? is hilarious

J Cole is a rapper & Jimmy is a pop artist that's y coleworld probably got chose over the pissgawd from Canada...

nope they both make good music period. I laugh when I see Jew and white thrown round when J Cole mixed too. Both got white momas. Had Drake signed wth Jay back then all the folk hating would love him. Had he signed with Ross u wouldnt be bashing him either. I remember the love on here for Drake before he signed to Baby and Wayne

J Cole writes his own raps and Drake doesn't. That's all I care about

You can't call yourself a rapper and not write your own raps. I was living in Brooklyn in during the 90s(the golden age of hip-hop). I witnessed the rise of Nas Big Jay Wu Tang Mase Shyne Craig Mack Busta Redman etc firsthand. Nothing will ever change my mind
  • gee757
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    @ the bold...stop. No it's not. ? got a couple reference verses. Ain't like you got evidence of all his albums, mixtapes, and features being ghostwritten. That'd be never before seen. There's been more evidence against rappers for doing worse ? than having a song like "10 Bands" ghostwritten for them.

Wtf...y'all pissgawd supporters r sheep imean the evidence is n ya face & y'all still go 4 the gimmick..... I will give Jimmy props 4 having folks brainwashed smh
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Why???

The amount of tangible evidence that has mounted against Drake is unlike anything ever seen before in the game, let alone word of mouth.

There isn't a shred of evidence supporting a Young Chris / Hov theory, let alone conjecture from inside the industry. Stop.

The problem here is the precedent being set. For the millionth time. You cannot claim greatness over wax, without writing your own greatness. And Drake is a large enough artist were, if people dismiss him for doing it, then it becomes the norm.

Is u gonna do anything abt it besides ? on this forum tho.....

Feels-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a

Same response as always lol like Drake said "we heard u the 1st time u ain't gotta say it louder ? "..... U and a few other cats keep hollering the same ? ....only problem is u can't change ? and act like repeating it over and over is gonna make people stop listening to him like damn..... If u dislike him that much dont listen its really that simple
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Mmg sucks 757 sucks u cross dressing fcker

? ya favorite Canadian milli vanilli sucks ? ..

Not even my fav rapper bru
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    People calim ? all the time. Stop using that as a crutch. Just someone claimed something only means you were listenjng to them in the first place, and if it bothers you, you might have been the one to actually believe it.
  • gee757
    Options
    J Cole writes his own raps and Drake doesn't. That's all I care about

You can't call yourself a rapper and not write your own raps. I was living in Brooklyn in during the 90s(the golden age of hip-hop). I witnessed the rise of Nas Big Jay Wu Tang Mase Shyne Craig Mack Busta Redman etc firsthand. Nothing will ever change my mind

This new era of hip hop is wack especially when milli vanilli hip pop rappers r bein accepted smh....I will never understand how meek got crucified 4 exposing & not wanting 2 battle a cocky milli vanilli poser rapper like Jimmy....but like the old saying goes wat is done n the dark will come 2 light & now everybody knows drizzy is not a hip hop great he is a hip pop great..
  • gee757
    Options
    I mean no Meek didnt put out the better diss.... Im tired of haring about his money him ? him ? Nikki and being tough. Make a witty diss.... Hell he did better vs Cassidy. None of tghat money talk matter Drake got more than him.... Nikki dont matter Drake ? already.... tough talk dont matter Drake soft aint his lane. Im just keepin it 100. I wanna hear Meeks talent not this arrogant ? he droppin. Ive been a Meek fan musically eva since I heard Rose Red when he was with TI... Dude got talent ala Tonys Story but he disappointing. u saying milli vanilli deflecting aint gonna change any of that homie.

At least meek writes his own raps he don't got writers campin n tents n the DC studio coming up wit hits 4 him like Quentin Miller...that's y meek wins by default...again who really wrote summer 16? I wanna know *meek mill voice
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Why???

Stop it, B. @ bolded is irrelevent, and your reflecting from the issue at hand. What worse ? ? I'm talking about the craft. What exactly is worse then a rapper not writing his own raps in the game of rap.

We don't need the full discography for this to be the heaviest, credible accusation of ghostwriting in Hip-Hop to date. Name another incident. Just the few records we got off of IYRTITL is more then we've ever had. Those were literally the best records he had on the tape. Majid Jordan just yesterday confirming Coming Home. Kia Shine, whom I didn't even believe, on Best I Ever Had.

Ya'll need every single reference track off of every single album to be dropped for you to see some suspect ? is afoot? Are you joking? We have enough.
  • blackrain
    Options

Wtf...y'all pissgawd supporters r sheep imean the evidence is n ya face & y'all still go 4 the gimmick..... I will give Jimmy props 4 having folks brainwashed smh

Your comprehension skills must be getting worse. How do you read me clearly saying that Drake has ghostwriters, and get what you wrote? I just said there's been worse ? done in rap than having a mediocre song like "10 Bands ghostwritten.
  • gee757
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Stop it, B. @ bolded is irrelevent, and your reflecting from the issue at hand. What worse ? ? I'm talking about the craft. What exactly is worse then a rapper not writing his own raps in the game of rap.

We don't need the full discography for this to be the heaviest, credible accusation of ghostwriting in Hip-Hop to date. Name another incident. Just the few records we got off of IYRTITL is more then we've ever had. Those were literally the best records he had on the tape. Majid Jordan just yesterday confirming Coming Home. Kia Shine, whom I didn't even believe, on Best I Ever Had.

Ya'll need every single reference track off of every single album to be dropped for you to see some suspect ? is afoot? Are you joking? We have enough.

Drizzy clearly has this generation brainwashed into believing he can do no wrong & this thread is the proof... RIP HIP HOP! say hello 2 HIP POP...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee u just biased homie.... If Drake was with MMG and Meek was with Baby u would be riding for him
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This time I preferred Meek's joint. Well, at least until that ? passed the rock for some unknown reason. IDGAF bout no Omelly ? . He ruined the flow of the song.

Drake's joint was aiight. Kinda pedestrian though
  • gee757
    edited February 2016
    Options
    gee u just biased homie.... If Drake was with MMG and Meek was with Baby u would be riding for him

Fam u got me twisted I like Drake the popstar but ? Drake the rapper/poser...there is 2 much solid proof provin that drizzy is a milli vanilli artist/pop act..that's y meek wins by default
  • gee757
    Options

Your comprehension skills must be getting worse. How do you read me clearly saying that Drake has ghostwriters, and get what you wrote? I just said there's been worse ? done in rap than having a mediocre song like "10 Bands ghostwritten.

U was acting like it was just reference trax when there's way more stuff...the weekend did half of 1 of Drakes album/mixtape he got writers campin n tents n the ovo studio writtin hits 4 him.....name me a rapper that had writers campin out n tents n the studio 2 write they raps...u don't have a problem wit that? U kool wit that? Well I'm not ? Drake & anybody who supports that poser ? n hip hop
  • TayGettem
    Options

Fam u got me twitted I like Drake the popstar but ? Drake the rapper/poser...there is 2 much solid proof provin that drizzy is a milli vanilli artist/pop act..that's y meek wins by default

To bad what u say holds no weight to people in the music industry
  • blackrain
    edited February 2016
    Options

Why???

Majid Jordan ? ain't new news. It's been known they wrote that song...but to answer your question Twista just admitted to doing ? that was ghostwritten for him. Album credits on Dre's new album shows Ice Cube didn't write his ? . Snoop has had known ghostwriters for a while now. Literally the 1st song to make rap popular has a ghost written verse where the dude doing the verse literally spells out the ghostwriter's name. There's plenty of examples of rappers who people rightfully hold in higher regard than Drake having ghost written verses far worse than "10 bands"...that's what I meant in my post. Unless you about to tell me Twista ain't a better rapper than Drake then him admitting to having ? written for him is a far worse offense to the craft of being an MC than the ? Drake did.

Edit...I'd actually never heard about the Kia Shine ? before and I just googled it. This is what I found about it...take from it what you want
    So the Internets are abuzz with claims that Kia Shine ghostwrote Drake’s “Best I Ever Had.” Although he does own a portion of one of rap’s biggest hits, it appears to be because he produced the original Young Money joint that inspired it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej8IiUr9Nmw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VHokEFhJw He talks about it at 2:15 in this
    As you can hear in the opening verse, Drake lifted the melody and a few words from Weezy. So Mr. Carter and Kia get a piece of the pie—BMI Awards and all. That’s how the music biz works, kids.

http://rapradar.com/2009/09/17/moment-of-clarity-kia-shines-role-in-drakes-best-i-ever-had/
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    When did I say I was enlightened or that I care wat u sayin.....the best thing abt the net is that u ? believe anything I say... My troll attention ? game is impeccable average, at best lol
    Fixed. You're not fooling anybody here. Take that ? back to the GED class you're probably failing.
  • gee757
    Options
    If you need a ghostwriter u r not a rapper u r a poser period..
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    When did I say I was enlightened or that I care wat u sayin.....the best thing abt the net is that u ? believe anything I say... My troll attention ? game is impeccable average, at best lol
    Fixed. You're not fooling anybody here. Take that ? back to the GED class you're probably failing.

@Mister B.
    If I wasn't foolin anyone then why was Sr_FckBoy responding to everything I posted with long paragraphs like he had something to prove..... I see u responded to so I must have a few of y'all in ya feelings if u feel the need to respond...also I been graduated ya speculation games trash
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    SMH...

Grandmaster Caz got his ? stolen, it wasn't ghostwritten...

http://nypost.com/2014/01/26/writing-cred-for-rappers-delight-sparks-grudge/
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Why???

Majid Jordan ? ain't new news. It's been known they wrote that song...but to answer your question Twista just admitted to doing ? that was ghostwritten for him. Album credits on Dre's new album shows Ice Cube didn't write his ? . Snoop has had known ghostwriters for a while now. Literally the 1st song to make rap popular has a ghost written verse where the dude doing the verse literally spells out the ghostwriter's name. There's plenty of examples of rappers who people rightfully hold in higher regard than Drake having ghost written verses far worse than "10 bands"...that's what I meant in my post. Unless you about to tell me Twista ain't a better rapper than Drake then him admitting to having ? written for him is a far worse offense to the craft of being an MC than the ? Drake did.

1. Twista's ? was not an exposure with tangible reference tracks. It was an admittance, and he NEVER gained the critical / commercial acclaim Drake has, so the impact isn't even close. We had Twista fans in that thread heartbroken. He isn't excempt from the rule.
    2. Dre isn't even considered an MC. This has been discussed several hundred times on these forums.
    3. Cube doesn't talk about being the greatest MC / rapper over wax.
    4. Neither does Snoop.

Drake was considered a lyricists and totes himself as such. None of that is worse then this ? with Drake. None of those incidents came with referential material. They barely even matter, aside from Twista because none of them are considered top lyricists or commercial entities.
This discussion has been closed.