Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Options

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

Posted this in the wrong thread...all facts

What bars did drake spit on any of his disses that was even kinda hard?

As far as I'm concerned drake cant win a rap battle cuz he's not a rapper

It wouldn't matter who he "battled"

And I'm not smiling with any fake ? period, I dont care if I was on his tour or not

U was smiling on that tour and when he helped u with Amen just stop

Lol who helped who with amen?

I think y'all forget that drake is a habitual wave hopper. He hops on it ? right before it blows nationally, he drains the energy and then moves on to the next wave

He hopped on amen because DC2 was about to come out and Meek was buzzing very very hard already

And that was way before it was revealed that drake has ghostwriters

I mean we already knew he did because the weekend said he basically ghostwrote take care but this is the first time we heard reference tracks

Didn´t even want to comment, but damn, your dickriding is disgusting, Meek´s amen wouldn´t have got the look it did, if it didn´t feature Drake, you really going to try and claim otherwise?! smh...
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Meek been droppin some hot ass music lately.. really impressed..
  • international
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »

the problem is they have no replay value...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »

something I'm not aware of? besides one verse, the newest stuff he's releasing is trash
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOMgrrO5Hw

Meek has an album dropping April 4th and Drake is dropping April 16. They drop 2 diss tracks on the same day rapping as if they heard each other's disses beforehand. Iuno but I think this ? is WWE now, sounds manufactured. Wouldn't surprise me if it was SMMFH.

My birthday is April 11 Drake just gave me a great late bday present lol

We don't give ? ?

Ok and?
    Sion wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOMgrrO5Hw

Meek has an album dropping April 4th and Drake is dropping April 16. They drop 2 diss tracks on the same day rapping as if they heard each other's disses beforehand. Iuno but I think this ? is WWE now, sounds manufactured. Wouldn't surprise me if it was SMMFH.

My birthday is April 11 Drake just gave me a great late bday present lol

sound like a ?

Beat I'll beat ya ass doe
  • international
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

And I'm not smiling with any fake ? period, I dont care if I was on his tour or not

I think y'all forget that drake is a habitual wave hopper. He hops on it ? right before it blows nationally, he drains the energy and then moves on to the next wave

He hopped on amen because DC2 was about to come out and Meek was buzzing very very hard already

I mean we already knew he did because the weekend said he basically ghostwrote take care but this is the first time we heard reference tracks

Didn´t even want to comment, but damn, your dickriding is disgusting, Meek´s amen wouldn´t have got the look it did, if it didn´t feature Drake, you really going to try and claim otherwise?! smh...

What dickriding? I named multiple artists in my post and I spoke on something bigger than meek, you just chose to focus on that but I'll name more waves drake slithered on: Migos Asap Rocky J Cole Kendrick Jhene Aiko ? Partynextdoor, who probably writes a lot of drake's current ? and he ghostwrote on nwts iirc

What look did amen get? It got spins on urban radio but I'm pretty sure that's not even meek's highest charting or his best-selling single

I keep addressing a general problem that you drake stans are creating within the art of hip-hop and you narrow-minded ? just cannot seem to comprehend that this ? is bigger that meek

How can I simplify what I'm saying so you ? can understand??
  • international
    Options

What dickriding? I named multiple artists in my post and I spoke on something bigger than meek, you just chose to focus on that but I'll name more waves drake slithered on: Migos Asap Rocky J Cole Kendrick Jhene Aiko ? Partynextdoor, who probably writes a lot of drake's current ? and he ghostwrote on nwts iirc

What look did amen get? It got spins on urban radio but I'm pretty sure that's not even meek's highest charting or his best-selling single

I keep addressing a general problem that you drake stans are creating within the art of hip-hop and you narrow-minded ? just cannot seem to comprehend that this ? is bigger that meek

Nah ? , ? is not bigger than meek, stop trying to make this something that it is not, corporations and jews been running hiphop, for a long ass time, for as long as its become a profitable and popular commodity, check out mos def the ? over (nothing new) they clearly took over and took the culture to these heights, so don´t even try and use that argument here, the same reason meek is still floating, because just like Drake he is somebody´s INVESTMENT (roc nation).. so stop the pseudo-elightenment ? , cuz you ain´t smart enough for it ? , smh...

Drake spotting trends and getting on them, nothing different to what Jay was doing to keep himself hot and current, so stop the bs and just stan Meek shamelessly.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Nah ? , ? is not bigger than meek, stop trying to make this something that it is not, corporations and jews been running hiphop, for a long ass time, for as long as its become a profitable and popular commodity, check out mos def the ? over (nothing new) they clearly took over and took the culture to these heights, so don´t even try and use that argument here, the same reason meek is still floating, because just like Drake he is somebody´s INVESTMENT (roc nation).. so stop the pseudo-elightenment ? , cuz you ain´t smart enough for it ? , smh...

Drake spotting trends and getting on them, nothing different to what Jay was doing to keep himself hot and current, so stop the bs and just stan Meek shamelessly.

They ran the profitability of it simpleton, not the actual rules and standards. They rode the wave to the money much like drake does

You're confusing yourself lol.

But I'm gonna keep you on topic I promise you

Jay hopped on trends.

Jay also didn't have ghostwriters create entire flows/reference tracks for him to recreate/profit from/take credit for.

I'm not sure why Jay is supposed to be your standard when you actually SHOULD have said pop diva Beyonce, who has ghostwriters and steals songs like drake

I'm also not sure what all that investment talk was about, doesn't really apply to what I'm talking about

You're the one that's been consistently cosigning fraudulent activity. What you think of my intelligence means nothing at all to me lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Tbf you don't know what Young Chris did or didn't ghostwrite for Jay. The difference is the disloyalty in the circle.

Just cuz a player doesn't get caught don't mean he wasn't cheating also.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Tbf you don't know what Young Chris did or didn't ghostwrite for Jay. The difference is the disloyalty in the circle.

So now we're speculating in FAVOR of fraudulent activity?

Why???
  • TayGettem
    Options
    ? still ? abt Ghostwriting
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Why???

Arent you speculating also? The only thingyou have real evidence is what was exposed. Everything else is speculation also unless you can verify it. You can't say for sure either way 100%. Most people didnt even know Dr Dre had ghostwriters til Jermain Dupri was beefing with him and Timbo and JD exposed it on the 106 n park couch in the summer of 2001 talking to Free n AJ and all you can hear is a gasp from the whole crowd.

Addition to that it should only upset those who thoght Drake was somewhat nice in the first place. If you thought he was wack and you dont ? with him, why do you care? Cuz his fans do?

? pick and choose and pretend so much here. Make arguments based on facts without exaggerating and assuming, and you'll get a counter or discussion in agreement of equal quality.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Why???

Arent you speculating also? The only thingyou have real evidence is what was exposed. Everything else is speculation also unless you can verify it. You can't say for sure either way 100%. Most people didnt even know Dr Dre had ghostwriters til Jermain Dupri was beefing with him and Timbo and JD exposed it on the 106 n park couch in the summer of 2001 talking to Free n AJ and all you can hear is a gasp from the whole crowd.

Addition to that it should only upset those who thoght Drake was somewhat nice in the first place. If you thought he was wack and you dont ? with him, why do you care? Cuz his fans do?

? pick and choose and pretend so much here. Make arguments based on facts without exaggerating and assuming, and you'll get a counter or discussion in agreement of equal quality.

PREACH
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? know the influence young Chris had on Jay but they like him so they won't ? and complain the same. Just like they chose j Cole the mulatto over drake the mulatto ? is hilarious
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Meek wins by default cuz we gotta question who wrote summer 16.....there is 2 much solid proof out here that Quentin Miller is milli vanilli 4 real
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Why???

There is no speculation here.

The amount of tangible evidence that has mounted against Drake is unlike anything ever seen before in the game, let alone word of mouth.

There isn't a shred of evidence supporting a Young Chris / Hov theory, let alone conjecture from inside the industry. Stop.

The problem here is the precedent being set. For the millionth time. You cannot claim greatness over wax, without writing your own greatness. And Drake is a large enough artist were, if people dismiss him for doing it, then it becomes the norm.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Why???

The amount of tangible evidence that has mounted against Drake is unlike anything ever seen before in the game, let alone word of mouth.

There isn't a shred of evidence supporting a Young Chris / Hov theory, let alone conjecture from inside the industry. Stop.

The problem here is the precedent being set. For the millionth time. You cannot claim greatness over wax, without writing your own greatness. And Drake is a large enough artist were, if people dismiss him for doing it, then it becomes the norm.

Is u gonna do anything abt it besides ? on this forum tho.....
  • TayGettem
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Meek wins by default cuz we gotta question who wrote summer 16.....there is 2 much solid proof out here that Quentin Miller is milli vanilli 4 real

Mmg sucks 757 sucks u cross dressing fcker
  • gee757
    Options
    Mmg sucks 757 sucks u cross dressing fcker

? ya favorite Canadian milli vanilli sucks ? ..
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

Why???

Is u gonna do anything abt it besides ? on this forum tho.....

Feels-reaction-gifs.gif?gs=a
  • aneed123
    Options

no
  • gee757
    Options
    ? know the influence young Chris had on Jay but they like him so they won't ? and complain the same. Just like they chose j Cole the mulatto over drake the mulatto ? is hilarious

J Cole is a rapper & Jimmy is a pop artist that's y coleworld probably got chose over the pissgawd from Canada...
  • aneed123
    edited February 2016
    Options

J Cole is a rapper & Jimmy is a pop artist that's y coleworld probably got chose over the pissgawd from Canada...

nope they both make good music period. I laugh when I see Jew and white thrown round when J Cole mixed too. Both got white momas. Had Drake signed wth Jay back then all the folk hating would love him. Had he signed with Ross u wouldnt be bashing him either. I remember the love on here for Drake before he signed to Baby and Wayne
  • gee757
    Options
    no

Wat do you mean? I'm serious we need 2 know who wrote summer 16 there is 2 much solid proof provin the ? gawd from Canada as milli vanilli
This discussion has been closed.