Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Options

Comments

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah just peeped that ? again, yeah you ? delusional. Especially @rapmastermind. Brought it back to the fundamentals, ? please. How? ? was garbage. If you gonna go at Drake, go at him. I don't wanna hear about watches, cars, your plug, drugs, your philly goons, Nicki. ? all that.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

Them bein' 'boys' or 'friends' is irrelevant. This is the equivalent to a hypothetical scenario like, Dwayne Wade finding out that Lebron uses steroids. Its going to be pretty damn difficult for them to maintain a 'friendship' when the respect they shared via their craft has been lost. Why don't you ? get that?

@sr_the_freshman u ignore the real reason meek exposed Drake is cuz Drake didn't show up to meeks getting out of jail bash and he was supposed to be a guest of honor
    Then not tweeting his album
    Lol y'all stay trying to make it seem like meek exposed him for the right reasons
    Meek knew Drake had a ghostwriter like a week before he spilled the beans
    But didn't say ? till his feelings got hurt
    THATS HOE ?
    If we rob a bank together don't rat me out 3 months later just cuz u found out I got a bigger fckin cut then u
  • TayGettem
    Options
    "War Pain" was the best diss of the battle. The fact Meek actually responded to "Summer Sixteen" 15 minutes after it dropped you have to give him the W just for being stratigic. But that beat and Meek actually went in in bars and flow. Drake is still making club records, "Back to Back" wasn't even that hard and everyone hyped it up. LOL @ Drake saying he's Jay. Please, no Classics, doesn't have Jay Money, Doesn't have Jay's skills or Jay's overall status or success. Plus Jay washed him on his own albums already. Plus Jay don't have proven ghostwriters. Meek clearly was a step ahead of Drake. "War Pain" brought it back to the fundementals. Don't talk me about charts, memes or social media. Talk to me about songs and bars and it's clear "War Pain" is harder than anything Drake has done in years.

Reaching
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah just peeped that ? again, yeah you ? delusional. Especially @rapmastermind. Brought it back to the fundamentals, ? please. How? ? was garbage. If you gonna go at Drake, go at him. I don't wanna hear about watches, cars, your plug, drugs, your philly goons, Nicki. ? all that.

I'd love to see Meek make 2 back to back songs without mentioning a watch, a plug, his car or Nicki...this is a battle and none of that ? actually makes Drake look as foolish as people want. People are rooting for Meek, hell even from a basic rap standpoint I am too, but they lying if they say that he's proven he's this super battle rap legend with the "nappy braids flow" people hyped him up as.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    TayGettem wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

Them bein' 'boys' or 'friends' is irrelevant. This is the equivalent to a hypothetical scenario like, Dwayne Wade finding out that Lebron uses steroids. Its going to be pretty damn difficult for them to maintain a 'friendship' when the respect they shared via their craft has been lost. Why don't you ? get that?

@sr_the_freshman u ignore the real reason meek exposed Drake is cuz Drake didn't show up to meeks getting out of jail bash and he was supposed to be a guest of honor
    Lol y'all stay trying to make it seem like meek exposed him for the right reasons
    THATS HOE ?
    If we rob a bank together don't rat me out 3 months later just cuz u found out I got a bigger fckin cut then u

1. Where ? ? I've yet to even comment on what pushed Meek to bother exposing Drake in the first place. I haven't even touched that topic since this ? popped off because I don't know. For all we know, he coulda been flexin' for Nicki or some macho ? . Can't ignore some ? that isn't confirmed, or at the very least, is maintained by more then one ? .

2. If your so confident thats indeed the reason, then cite your sources. I've got several reference tracks and eyewitness accounts from his writers including Majid Jordan who just took credit for writing "Coming Home" yesterday. One less record that Drake has authored.

You got a Roscoe Dash tweet, which was published out of spite because Meek wouldn't collaborate on his mixtape. One ? . Hearsay.

635878871872560502-87379949_image.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

1. Where ? ? I've yet to even comment on what pushed Meek to bother exposing Drake in the first place. I haven't even touched that topic since this ? popped off because I don't know. For all we know, he coulda been flexin' for Nicki or some macho ? .

2. If your so confident thats indeed the reason, then cite your sources. I've got several reference tracks and eyewitness accounts from his writers including Majid Jordan who just took credit for writing "Coming Home" yesterday. One less record that Drake has authored.

You got a Roscoe Dash tweet, which was published out of spite because Meek wouldn't collaborate on his mixtape. Hearsay.

Wasn't one of the first things Meek said on Twitter was about Drake not promoting his album by tweeting about it? It wasn't the reference tracks that Meek put out as his initial problem it was Drake not tweeting about his album same issue he had with Wale. Regardless of Drake ghostwriters it can't and shouldn't be forgotten that Meek lets his emotions get the best of him far too often and that was what made it so easy to clown him. Talks all that tough guy ? yet he's actually been just as emotional as people clown Drake and his stripper love stories over
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    R.D. wrote: »
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

Posted this in the wrong thread...all facts

What bars did drake spit on any of his disses that was even kinda hard?

As far as I'm concerned drake cant win a rap battle cuz he's not a rapper

It wouldn't matter who he "battled"

And I'm not smiling with any fake ? period, I dont care if I was on his tour or not
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'

And how did drake go at meek??

Y'all are subconsciously(or consciously) stanning
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Incorrect

Meek said that he found out about drake's ghostwriters AFTER he turned in DWMTM and then he and drake got into an argument about it, which is why drake didn't show up to his ? or tweet his album

So Meek was like ? it
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

1. Where ? ? I've yet to even comment on what pushed Meek to bother exposing Drake in the first place. I haven't even touched that topic since this ? popped off because I don't know. For all we know, he coulda been flexin' for Nicki or some macho ? . Can't ignore some ? that isn't confirmed, or at the very least, is maintained by more then one ? .

You got a Roscoe Dash tweet, which was published out of spite because Meek wouldn't collaborate on his mixtape. One ? . Hearsay.

Actually I didn't get it from Rosco it came from abt 3 different sources on twitter since the beef started of course I can't pull them up cuz it was last year duh.
    But I do remember them being in the meek vs Drake thread where Drake sonned meek at ovofest
    An u keep tlkin bout Ghostwriting this and that LIKE THE MAJORITY OF US GIVE AF

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Actually I didn't get it from Rosco it came from abt 3 different sources on twitter since the beef started of course I can't pull them up cuz it was last year duh.
    But I do remember them being in the meek vs Drake thread where Drake sonned meek at ovofest

You don't have to care about the ghostwriting, just don't speak on hip-hop or anything hip-hop related because you're not an authority on it nor do you even care about the fundamental rules lol
  • TayGettem
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

You don't have to care about the ghostwriting, just don't speak on hip-hop or anything hip-hop related because you're not an authority on it nor do you even care about the fundamental rules lol

An who made u and authority? Foh ban me or ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

But at least I know the rules
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

I do to just don't care anymore I can't wait till nas and Jay retire and all the wu members die so I can ? on u fossil ass ? so called great foh
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

I do to just don't care anymore I can't wait till nas and Jay retire and all the wu members die so I can ? on u fossil ass ? so called great foh
    Wishing death on man isn't cool
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

Wishing death on man isn't cool

U talkin to a 23 yr old
    58560392.jpg
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

This has got to be the dumbest ? ever said in the history of the reason.

Like really, how could you ? on their legacies? In what way?

Please explain. I'm all ears homie
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Incorrect

Meek said that he found out about drake's ghostwriters AFTER he turned in DWMTM and then he and drake got into an argument about it, which is why drake didn't show up to his ? or tweet his album

So Meek was like ? it

Still hoe ? and u Basically just backed up the evidence that Sr _Fransic_The_Fck_? tried to discredit food job b
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

Not a drizzy warrior just sick of u old heads mudding the game with ya B.S its a young man's game just disappear already
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

This has got to be the dumbest ? ever said in the history of the reason.

Like really, how could you ? on their legacies? In what way?

Please explain. I'm all ears homie

When I say ? I mean in the form of clowning and ain't u the same ? who said he in Atl but won't drop his address so I can pull up and beat his ass?.....u lost yo privilege to tlk to me till u drop ya address
  • TayGettem
    Options
    I'll be back in abt a hr and 30mins to read ya rebuttals I got ? to do... That's right im puttin u ? on time out like that white boy did ghostface
  • TayGettem
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

Not a drizzy warrior just sick of u old heads mudding the game with ya B.S its a young man's game just disappear already

lol the truth is so sinister ? , because you swear because I actually respect the craft that I'm some kind of old head.

72996bfb2719d58d85bea1b3e6909d7c.gif

What if I told you, you being 23 doesnt make you look young and enlightened. You just look incredibly ? and uninformed for a ? your age.
    When did I say I was enlightened or that I care wat u sayin.....the best thing abt the net is that u ? believe anything I say... My troll game is impeccable lol
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    You ? sound like girls.

THATS HOE ?

Never said I was

u20mad.gif

Chillax, Drizzy Warrior.

lol the truth is so sinister ? , because you swear because I actually respect the craft that I'm some kind of old head.

72996bfb2719d58d85bea1b3e6909d7c.gif

What if I told you, you being 23 doesnt make you look young and enlightened. You just look incredibly ? and uninformed for a ? your age.
    When did I say I was enlightened or that I care wat u sayin.....the best thing abt the net is that u ? believe anything I say... My troll game is impeccable lol

lol a true troll never acknowledges he's a troll, ? ? .
    You just have dusty internet ? swag with 0 content. Log off.
This discussion has been closed.