Better Diss on 1.30.16 Meek vs Drake (WWE 2k16 Match inside)

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    I truly don't see how this track from Meek is better. Truly, he isn't saying anything in verse that is quote worthy or did any damage. Yes, the beat is nice, his flow is pretty cool, but that is it. Let's be honest here people lol.

Drake is clearly poking fun at dude's flaws at this "war" they are in.
    I let the diss record drop, you was staying right below me, ?
    We must have played it a hundred times, you was going to bed
    Why would I put on a vest I expect you to aim for the head?

This ? is chess... it ain't checkers!

But here Meek is talking about selling coke, having a bad chick, his crew rolls with expensive cars and all. Stealing OVO chains, and calling Drake a culture vulture isn't going for the ? . This is son's third reply (I think) and this is all he can come up with? Meek needs haymakers, not light jabs and talking about ? that the rap industry already knows.
    When I met you, you was on my ?
    Asked me to hold the DC chain, now you on some ?
    Omelly told me get it back cause he's like "boy's a ? "

Drake (one of the biggest artists) is repping your brand, and Omelly is ? at that? LMAO! That's feminine movements if you asked me, that's a diss to Omelly more than it is to Drake IMO.

But I get it, people want Drake to lose, so it is what it is.

bro drake put meek on first headline tour . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXwQk6pjH4

look aat this ?

Drake also helped meek w "amen" the biggest single on Meeks first album

Meek a judas
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Still don't believe Meek heard Drake diss trk beforehand... if he did, he couldve and should've went way harder. So much ammo off that alone.

"Ya ghostwriter told me" shouldve been in the trk.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Still don't believe Meek heard Drake diss trk beforehand... if he did, he couldve and should've went way harder. So much ammo off that alone.

So you think Meek came up with the song in 15 minutes and brought up topics that Drake did coincidentally
  • siilentlou
    siilentlou Members Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    Meek could of easily added extra lyrics on that song after he heard summer sixteen ... War song could of been finished and he just edit and added .. Maybe ?
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    soulfulcat wrote: »

So you think Meek came up with the song in 15 minutes and brought up topics that Drake did coincidentally

No, ? acting like Meek heard the trk before it dropped and he made his diss after that

If somebody in drake team leaked it or his ghostwriter like he claims, yall don't think twitter fingers would blast it all over IG like he did before
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I truly don't see how this track from Meek is better. Truly, he isn't saying anything in verse that is quote worthy or did any damage. Yes, the beat is nice, his flow is pretty cool, but that is it. Let's be honest here people lol.

But here Meek is talking about selling coke, having a bad chick, his crew rolls with expensive cars and all. Stealing OVO chains, and calling Drake a culture vulture isn't going for the ? . This is son's third reply (I think) and this is all he can come up with? Meek needs haymakers, not light jabs and talking about ? that the rap industry already knows.

Drake (one of the biggest artists) is repping your brand, and Omelly is ? at that? LMAO! That's feminine movements if you asked me, that's a diss to Omelly more than it is to Drake IMO.

bro drake put meek on first headline tour . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXwQk6pjH4

look aat this ?

Meeks a snake ass ? smh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake - 'Summer Sixteen'
    If someone did write it and leak it had to be someone thats an outside memeber. No way repsup and ovo ? would fk up they money like that for some outta town ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Candleguy wrote: »
    Candleguy wrote: »
    Well it took a rat to help him out

eh aint we talking about a guy who gets alot more help than a heads up about a track tho like seriously

That ? is mad hypocritical when talking about this generations mili vanili

You are missing the irony of it

Meek is making for Drake for having help

And then he's using info from the same help to counter Drake. And his counter is still relatively weak compared to other diss songs including Drake's

We already know Drake's flaws but doesn't make Meek efforts looking any better than they are

wtf is wrong with t
    you comparing a ? getting intel about an on coming attack to a ? who getting bars written and recording for him to re-record over is not the irony of this

yall ? be making up wierdo ? to lie to yourselves

the issue is this ? claiming to be a top mc but has a team of writers like its saturday night live

its not just qm there where other people writing his hooks his pop songs etc

The problem is you're somebody who isn't looking at the big picture. What you call weirdo ? , is actually reality.

Dr Dre & Kanye West will tell you no one who matters gives a ? up who is writing the rhymes. Hell no one is even denying that drake has people write his lyrics so it's not hypocritical to say Meek isn't doing himself any favors with his weak efforts if you acknowledge both truths and analyze the situation.

You sitting there thinking QM is going to jeopardize his business giving Meek intel and I'm telling you Meek getting played like a chump

People (most) who don't care about who writes lyrics are only going to see the irony of Meek getting "help" from QM and still failing.

When did he get help from QM doe
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This discussion really brings out a crazy thought
    At 26 and having been through the Big/Pac, Jay/Nas beefs even the 50/Game beef....

It's strange seeing how
    This is this generation's "great" hip-hop feud.

I recall me saying this in the original thread, and the ortho-OVO army tried to off my kufi. Tried, anyway.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never really have the same respect for Drakes pen game...When I talk about the greatest, he'll never be mentioned but I respect what he did to this guy
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just heard these joints for the first time tonight and I gota say, Meek got Drake with this one. ? the ? , Meek got him with this one. It may be 6 months too late, but the war is obviously still going
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That beat from War Pain is FLAMES, man.

OK, lil' Philly dude. Mad that it took the world to back you into a corner for you to finally come out swinging. I'll just say this: never downloaded a Meek song, till this dropped.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    Huey_C wrote: »

look aat this ?

Meeks a snake ass ? smh

How?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    More surprised meek aint mention rollies at all
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    More surprised meek aint mention rollies at all

Did mention Audemar though lol
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

look aat this ?

Meeks a snake ass ? smh

How?

How is he not, claim all these ? are your boys then pop ? in the media. All his beefs could've been squashed with a phone call
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

look aat this ?

Meeks a snake ass ? smh

He's not a snake but he does need to learn to control his emotions better and mature. All his beefs end up with a instagram rant.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? sound like girls.

Them bein' 'boys' or 'friends' is irrelevant. This is the equivalent to a hypothetical scenario like, Dwayne Wade finding out that Lebron uses steroids. Its going to be pretty damn difficult for them to maintain a 'friendship' when the respect they shared via their craft has been lost. Why don't you ? get that?

No ? ... If a artist helps me out and gets me Money and fans I didn't have access to I'd be appreciative not a ? ass snake.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    "War Pain" was the best diss of the battle. The fact Meek actually responded to "Summer Sixteen" 15 minutes after it dropped you have to give him the W just for being stratigic. But that beat and Meek actually went in in bars and flow. Drake is still making club records, "Back to Back" wasn't even that hard and everyone hyped it up. LOL @ Drake saying he's Jay. Please, no Classics, doesn't have Jay Money, Doesn't have Jay's skills or Jay's overall status or success. Plus Jay washed him on his own albums already. Plus Jay don't have proven ghostwriters. Meek clearly was a step ahead of Drake. "War Pain" brought it back to the fundementals. Don't talk me about charts, memes or social media. Talk to me about songs and bars and it's clear "War Pain" is harder than anything Drake has done in years.

#FactsOnly
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be fair ,

Drake at this stage in his career does have Jay status and money when Jay was at the same stage (4 albums in) ...pretty sure Jay at Vol 3 ....was caking just as much as Drake is now. so he does have right to say he is Jay status wise.

and props to Meek for knowing about the record in advance , but he could have came harder since he had a cheat code ....but the Jay warriors are out and I want no parts of them LoL
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Let me listen to "War" again, not hearing these bars ? is talking about. Both songs are ass.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill - 'War'
    DaBull wrote: »
    to be fair ,

Drake at this stage in his career does have Jay status and money when Jay was at the same stage (4 albums in) ...pretty sure Jay at Vol 3 ....was caking just as much as Drake is now. so he does have right to say he is Jay status wise.

and props to Meek for knowing about the record in advance , but he could have came harder since he had a cheat code ....but the Jay warriors are out and I want no parts of them LoL

To be fair he ain't say "now I am jay....at this stage in his career"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's sad how low the bar been lowered for Meek trying to get him a W out of this cause ? don't like winners

All it took was him finally using a decent beat, and riding it w/o screaming to say he got one

What did he say? You not Jay, We gave you a chain, you could of got robbed...I guess

Posted this in the wrong thread...all facts
This discussion has been closed.