Video: Crypto-? Rudy Giuliani.. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops...

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To paraphrase Big Pun

- second amendment is culturally biased-
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    People need to sit there ass down and think before speaking.Beyoncé did This ? for publicity that lady aint conscious.Stop it shes still rocking that Blonde hair.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People need to sair there ass down and think encore speaking.Beyoncé did This ? for publicity that lady aint conscious.Stop it shes still rocking that Blonde hair.

Her and her husband bailed out BLM protesters and alotbof other ? .

Just because she Rosa Parks with it don't mean she ain't doing her part.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    People need to sair there ass down and think encore speaking.Beyoncé did This ? for publicity that lady aint conscious.Stop it shes still rocking that Blonde hair.

Her and her husband bailed out BLM protesters and alotbof other ? .

Just because she Rosa Parks with it don't mean she ain't doing her part.

Come on b.Really people are so naive these days.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't want to say it but Bey is no freedom fighter. She an entertainer (a good one). But pro-black? Hard to pull off when you stand in front of the world with somebody else's blond hair glued to your scalp. I'd pay to see her perform but not to hear her make a speech.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people like him seem to be living in a parallel universe. They don't seem to understand that black people have always had a "hate hate" relationship with the police.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people mad as ? over Beyonce song and performance its hilarious and sad but not surprising.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    All I know is that police was violent as ? in NY when Guiliane ran it.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe Beyonce was doing nothing but following the latest Black trend but I am not going to support a racist talking out the side of his neck about Black folks.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    I believe Beyonce was doing nothing but following the latest Black trend but I am not going to support a racist talking out the side of his neck about Black folks.

Co-sign.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    People need to sit there ass down and think before speaking.Beyoncé did This ? for publicity that lady aint conscious.Stop it shes still rocking that Blonde hair.

Some of the most unconscious motherfuckas out here, are those that claim to be "conscious"

I don´t beleive that because to claim consciousness you must have minimal knowledge on the subject just to use that word.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? this guy I never liked dude when he ran NY
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    her mentioning MARIO WOODS shows how fucken uneducated she is.

Yea give a shout out to a man that STABBED someone and wouldn't follow officers direct orders to drop the knife and lay on the ground....and even after being pepper sprayed and hit with bean bags he still didn't follow any of the officers orders but continued to walk towards them with the same knife he used to stab a complete stranger...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of relevance.Very interesting and I'll say accurate assement here
    WHY THE CONSCIOUS HOTEPS HATE BEYONCE

http://www.3rdeyeculture.com/474-2/#.VrlOUfwBwSw.facebook

Beyonce’s performance was excellent. She came out in all black and had her dancers dressed like female members of The revolutionary Black Panther Party who’s slogan was “POWER TO THE PEOPLE”. You know, the group that probably is the reason your kid is eating free lunch at school.

The Superbowl is the nations top televised sporting event and Bey chose the occasion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Black Panther Party, highlight the #Blacklivesmatter movement and bring attention to the death of Mario Woods in California. Powerful.

I was impressed and I’m not even a Beyonce fan. She showed a willingness to put her money and fame on the line to promote the struggle for Blacks in America and endure the criticism from the establishments of racism . SHE DID THIS ON THE BIGGEST STAGE IN AMERICA!!!

As I logged on to social media following morning i expected to see so called “conscious” Black Americans happy as hell that:

[A. Beyonce is waking up or

B. Beyonce did this for US in Black America!

But no. The Hoteps/Conscious community was NOT HAPPY. How disappointing it was to see the anger and vitriol about Beyonce doing the RIGHT THING FOR BLACK PEOPLE!!

Is it because she wasn’t wearing 3/4th’s of cloth and a Kufi?

Ans: Yes, she was half naked. So was your momma when she had you and so are most indigenous African women. Even in traditional African ritual the women are scantily clad.

Is it because she has a blond weave?

And she does. But again, your momma or auntie might have one on now. Does this make her less black?

Is it because she doesn’t speak up about every single issue that black people want her too?

Singing is her job. The stage her workplace. Do you have #Blacklives matter stuff all over your cubicle?. Did you organize the people in your office to pray for Freddie Gray?

Nothing is good enough for those who do nothing. They don’t appreciate kindness. They spit on hands that help pull them up.

When she went to the march for Trayvon during the Zimmerman trial, the Black conscious community accused her of trying to steal attention from the seriousness of Trayvon’s death.
    So she slid to the background, stopped going to marches, but donated millions of dollars to #BlackLivesMatter and her and Jay Z were bailing out protesters during the Baltimore Uprising.

But the conscious community got mad and said she was just throwing money and not using her celebrity to bring light to the issues.

So now she performs at the Superbowl, the most viewed television moment of every year, with the Black Panthers as her backup dancers, fist in the damn air.

She’s using her celebrity in a very public way to support blackness, and now y’all saying she just doing it for publicity?

Do you really think Beyonce needs to do a publicity stunt when she drops albums out of nowhere, with no promotion, that go multi platinum? Seriously?

It’s so sad that so many “conscious” people want to discredit what Beyonce is doing because of what she’s not doing.

Seemingly discrediting her because either she also supports ? rights or just simply don’t look the “Natural” part.

This lady not only financially supports black causes but risked alienating her most lucrative audience to make a statement on behalf of her own black Americans.

Yet these same people judging and ridiculing do nothing but look the part and sound the part but make no difference. Reminds me of many Baptist preachers. Just because you may feel like you need to rock a Afro in order to be proud of being black, many don’t.

Watching Hidden Colors twice a week, creating memes, eating a alkaline diet while wearing your dashiki will not set your people free. You like style over substance. Stop wasting so much time being rebellious and be EFFECTIVE.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I didn't want to say it but Bey is no freedom fighter. She an entertainer (a good one). But pro-black? Hard to pull off when you stand in front of the world with somebody else's blond hair glued to your scalp. I'd pay to see her perform but not to hear her make a speech.

She didn't make a speech though...she does just perform and apparently doing that the past 2 decades ain't been enough to keep folks from sayin she wanna be a white woman and starting petitions about her child's hair.
  • babelipsss
    Options
    After the performance Bey took the momentous opportunity to announce and promote her upcoming world tour. Ray Charles could see what the end goal was and it wasn't social issues. Nothing wrong with it, it was a good PR move for her financially. Piggybacking off the pro black movement can be profitable, she's not the only one.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Of relevance.Very interesting and I'll say accurate assement here
    WHY THE CONSCIOUS HOTEPS HATE BEYONCE

http://www.3rdeyeculture.com/474-2/#.VrlOUfwBwSw.facebook

Beyonce’s performance was excellent. She came out in all black and had her dancers dressed like female members of The revolutionary Black Panther Party who’s slogan was “POWER TO THE PEOPLE”. You know, the group that probably is the reason your kid is eating free lunch at school.

The Superbowl is the nations top televised sporting event and Bey chose the occasion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Black Panther Party, highlight the #Blacklivesmatter movement and bring attention to the death of Mario Woods in California. Powerful.

I was impressed and I’m not even a Beyonce fan. She showed a willingness to put her money and fame on the line to promote the struggle for Blacks in America and endure the criticism from the establishments of racism . SHE DID THIS ON THE BIGGEST STAGE IN AMERICA!!!

As I logged on to social media following morning i expected to see so called “conscious” Black Americans happy as hell that:

[A. Beyonce is waking up or

B. Beyonce did this for US in Black America!

But no. The Hoteps/Conscious community was NOT HAPPY. How disappointing it was to see the anger and vitriol about Beyonce doing the RIGHT THING FOR BLACK PEOPLE!!

Is it because she wasn’t wearing 3/4th’s of cloth and a Kufi?

Ans: Yes, she was half naked. So was your momma when she had you and so are most indigenous African women. Even in traditional African ritual the women are scantily clad.

Is it because she has a blond weave?

And she does. But again, your momma or auntie might have one on now. Does this make her less black?

Is it because she doesn’t speak up about every single issue that black people want her too?

Singing is her job. The stage her workplace. Do you have #Blacklives matter stuff all over your cubicle?. Did you organize the people in your office to pray for Freddie Gray?

Nothing is good enough for those who do nothing. They don’t appreciate kindness. They spit on hands that help pull them up.

When she went to the march for Trayvon during the Zimmerman trial, the Black conscious community accused her of trying to steal attention from the seriousness of Trayvon’s death.
    So she slid to the background, stopped going to marches, but donated millions of dollars to #BlackLivesMatter and her and Jay Z were bailing out protesters during the Baltimore Uprising.

But the conscious community got mad and said she was just throwing money and not using her celebrity to bring light to the issues.

So now she performs at the Superbowl, the most viewed television moment of every year, with the Black Panthers as her backup dancers, fist in the damn air.

She’s using her celebrity in a very public way to support blackness, and now y’all saying she just doing it for publicity?

Do you really think Beyonce needs to do a publicity stunt when she drops albums out of nowhere, with no promotion, that go multi platinum? Seriously?

It’s so sad that so many “conscious” people want to discredit what Beyonce is doing because of what she’s not doing.

Seemingly discrediting her because either she also supports ? rights or just simply don’t look the “Natural” part.

This lady not only financially supports black causes but risked alienating her most lucrative audience to make a statement on behalf of her own black Americans.

Yet these same people judging and ridiculing do nothing but look the part and sound the part but make no difference. Reminds me of many Baptist preachers. Just because you may feel like you need to rock a Afro in order to be proud of being black, many don’t.

Watching Hidden Colors twice a week, creating memes, eating a alkaline diet while wearing your dashiki will not set your people free. You like style over substance. Stop wasting so much time being rebellious and be EFFECTIVE.

The conscious community?

LMAO!!!!

Riiiighhhttt...
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    After the performance Bey took the momentous opportunity to announce and promote her upcoming world tour. Ray Charles could see what the end goal was and it wasn't social issues. Nothing wrong with it, it was a good PR move for her financially. Piggybacking off the pro black movement can be profitable, she's not the only one.

""
    Do you really think Beyonce needs to do a publicity stunt when she drops albums out of nowhere, with no promotion, that go multi platinum?""

It's amazing that for some one who appears to have a bit of intelligence believes that, Beyonce is walking out on the Super Bowl stage without her corporate handlers (pepsi) approval of her outfit and performance. And that they have no input at all. After the Janet fiasco every corporate sponsor made it their priority to vet out every performance at the super bowl. Even the networks delay the broadcast in case someone decides to deviate from the script.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

""
    Do you really think Beyonce needs to do a publicity stunt when she drops albums out of nowhere, with no promotion, that go multi platinum?""

I was gonna say... Do people who are playing the Super Bowl halftime show still need publicity stunts?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't understand why people aren't appreciative of what Beyoncé did....of course she could have done more...
  • babelipsss
    Options
    Of course she uses publicity stunts. It's part of the biz she's been in for over 20 years. Don't think she's immune to the fact that female artists 10-15 years younger are out selling her hand over fist. She has to stay relevant anyway she can and its getting harder as the time ticks off. She will always have a certain following but she's no longer the top female artist out there. It happens to them all.