Video: Crypto-? Rudy Giuliani.. Beyoncé's Super Bowl Performance Was 'Attack' On Cops...

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    After the performance Bey took the momentous opportunity to announce and promote her upcoming world tour. Ray Charles could see what the end goal was and it wasn't social issues. Nothing wrong with it, it was a good PR move for her financially. Piggybacking off the pro black movement can be profitable, she's not the only one.

""
    Do you really think Beyonce needs to do a publicity stunt when she drops albums out of nowhere, with no promotion, that go multi platinum?""

It's amazing that for some one who appears to have a bit of intelligence believes that, Beyonce is walking out on the Super Bowl stage without her corporate handlers (pepsi) approval of her outfit and performance. And that they have no input at all. After the Janet fiasco every corporate sponsor made it their priority to vet out every performance at the super bowl. Even the networks delay the broadcast in case someone decides to deviate from the script.

No reasonably intelligent person truly believe Beyonce WAS NOT going to have a sold out tour,no matter where she choose to announce it

So what insidious agenda could be gained,by her using her platform to bring greater awareness to social injustice,police brutality and even more paying homage to the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense on the biggest night of television,seen by 100 of millions of people from across the globe?????

What could be gain from ? off so many white people????

Who is arguing against Beyonce being able to headline a sold out tour? Stop being dense and deflecting.
    What Beyonce did and does is calculated.

And to be perfectly honest you are ignorant if, this is your idea of how Blacks pay homage to each other. You are an even a bigger ignoramus if you believe Beyonce ? popping on stage draped in bullets is going to endear the BPP in the hearts of whites and more importantly inspire the already ignorant Blacks folks to embrace the BPP.

Whites are ? off by a Black Man Dabbing after a touchdown. Whites are ? at Black folks for just being Black. And the band played on.

Now it would actually be nice if you had adequate response to my point which, is Beyonce was given approval by her handlers because, they know as well as every other intelligence person, Beyonce is irrelevant in the area of politics and political activism. So, she can gyrate draped in bullets all she likes. The most she was going to do was drum up the response of yet another idiot. Enter Giuliani.

Pull your head out your hatin' ass because you clearly don't know what the term ""homage" means

You lil UN-conscious mud rats are ? off because she didn't do ? the way YOU would have... tough ?

And what ? gets on television in front of a 100 plus million people and DON'T have their moves calculated?
    You sound like fool...a petty small jealous fool
    lol

And why the hell would I response to such an asinine comment like she was given "approval by her handlers",
    when all you have is your weed infected paranoia delusional mind to back that statement up???

You are a Juvenile and most idiots like you, who use words like hate and jealous ALWAYS seemed to forget that their ? riding, celebrity idol worship falls within the same category. So, unless your ? ass is willing to accept the moniker of ? riding, celeb loving, idol worshipper I suggest you expand your vocabulary when trying to argue against why others may have a differing opinion\perspective.

I obviously know exactly what HOMAGE means. I challenged your limited thinking and without skipping a beat your ignorance pranced right out like Beyonce draped in fake bullets.

It's about time you admitted that Beyonces "calculated moves" in front of 100 million plus people included PUBLICITY. Silly ? .

There you go again playing stupid. As if corporate sponsors aren't vetting out how their PAYED employees are representing their brand.

Well considering I don't smoke weed or any other substances, it's fine to say once again the stupid, silly ? strikes again.

Your turn. Go....

this chick!

you said all that to say nothing
    lol

you can't come up with anything even half intelligent and reasonable to counter my point
    so you'll just settle for screaming I'm "celeb loving, idol worshiper,blah blah.... "

But hey....it's a slow day...I'll give you the attention and humiliation you desperately crave

When I say Beyonce was paying homage to not just the Panthers,but MJ as well ...that's a pure statement of fact:

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/12718332_1027020397417306_9021749745779026788_n.jpg?oh=6afb3c7793dda7652e5630b85d0b48a6&oe=576B1AA6[/img]

panthers.jpeg

1123329.jpg

Excellent. You have Beyonce photos at your disposal. I see why you're going so hard in her defense.

I never said Beyonce wasn't paying homage. I called you ignorant (which hasn't changed) because in your opinion, her performance was an adequate way of paying Homage to such an important group in Black history.

But carry on and continue arguing a non point you ? riding, celebrity idol worshiper. Beyonce's performance was pub stunt to keep her name buzzing. It is what it is.

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    And YES,it WAS calculated,YES this she something she clearly wanted to publicly do....in front of 100 plus million people.

And YES you and many other ARE petty jealous lil ? tying your puny brain into knots trying to figure out what nefarious sinister agenda she has. Beyond accepting the fact she brought more positive attention to the Panthers than any of your fake fraudulent scam artist so-called black conscious wizards could every have done.

And that's what is eating you all alive.

You all mad and upset it was her....again petty jealous and envious

Yes, thus making it a publicity stunt. You silly hoe.

There is nothing nefarious, or sinister at play.

It was a simple grab at publicity. Which, is what celebs and entertainers do. You know? Create a buzz. Get their names in the headlines. Whatever. it's difficult to process such simple things with celeb bush in your face.

• Kwan Dai
    edited February 2016
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    It seems like nothing a celeb does is enough for ? unless they suffer. Smh. It was a ? gesture, and ? in here mad cuz she didn't shoot a few white dudes and renounce all things non black

Where did you get that from?

Who said, anything remotely close to what you typed?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    And YES,it WAS calculated,YES this she something she clearly wanted to publicly do....in front of 100 plus million people.

And YES you and many other ARE petty jealous lil ? tying your puny brain into knots trying to figure out what nefarious sinister agenda she has. Beyond accepting the fact she brought more positive attention to the Panthers than any of your fake fraudulent scam artist so-called black conscious wizards could every have done.

And that's what is eating you all alive.

You all mad and upset it was her....again petty jealous and envious

Yes, thus making it a publicity stunt. You silly hoe.

There is nothing nefarious, or sinister at play.

It was a simple grab at publicity. Which, is what celebs and entertainers do. You know? Create a buzz. Get their names in the headlines. Whatever. it's difficult to process such simple things with celeb bush in your face.

If a billion people watched the publicity stunt which shined a light on the racist mess that takes place in America....how is it a bad thing?

What have you done to make a political statement to over a billion people all at the same time lately?

I'll wait.

If you never touched a billion people, tell us about a time that you made a pro black political statement to more that 100 white peoples.

Again, I'll wait.

It's not bad. Never said it was or implied it was. So, how about you not ask silly questions?

I am a simple computer programmer who gives his charity and time to his community. So, you are correct in assuming I haven't done anything for over a billion people. But you knew that already but hoe ? do and say hoe ? . But in your attempts to discredit me you have discredited the actions, of more then 99.9% of the human population who give back. Nice work. ? .

Unfortunately I cannot give you a specific time that I made a pro Black Political statement to more than 100 white people. However, I could give you some specific situations\times that I have given my time and charity to organizations\neighbors\homeless in my community. But this isn't about me and my gloating or proving something to screen names. When you really don't care anyways. You are just being a silly hoe, trying to make a point.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Call me a 'silly hoe' all you like.

Doesn't change the fact that I've seen you post your hate on Beyoncé in the past and because of your personal bias, you're in here trying to tell us that Bey doesn't care about current issues affecting blacks in America and used the current plight of black people for publicity.

But that makes no sense as she has alienated the very people that would spend money on her album, which is why this thread was made.

White people feel some type of way to the point that it made international news that Beyoncé was making a political statement.

Common sense would be to use her sexuality at the SB which would cause a ruckus and not alienate any white fans. Perhaps show a nipple like Janet did.

But no, she chose this massive stage to make a strong political statement and regardless of your personal feelings towards her...she has emphasised a very important grave issue on a stage that the whole planet could take in.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Doesn't change the fact that I've seen you post your hate on Beyoncé in the past and because of your personal bias, you're in here trying to tell us that Bey doesn't care about current issues affecting blacks in America and used the current plight of black people for publicity.

But that makes no sense as she has alienated the very people that would spend money on her album, which is why this thread was made.

White people feel some type of way to the point that it made international news that Beyoncé was making a political statement.

Common sense would be to use her sexuality at the SB which would cause a ruckus and not alienate any white fans. Perhaps show a nipple like Janet did.

But no, she chose this massive stage to make a strong political statement and regardless of your personal feelings towards her...she has emphasised a very important grave issue on a stage that the whole planet could take in.

If your limited vocabulary forces you to use words like hate or jealousy then you must accept the moniker of ? riding, celeb loving, idol worshiper. Choose whichever, you like.

I don't have a hateful bone in my body. But that bush in your face is blinding. I get it.

Acknowledging Beyonces performance, homage, gesture as a publicity stunt is nothing but my opinion and the opinion of others. Just as it's your perogative to see Beyonces performance as ground breaking, and to bring awareness to Black issues. I simply do not. Simple as that.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Yeah I don't understand why people aren't appreciative of what Beyoncé did....of course she could have done more...

She made a statement, but some of the people are making her out to be this huge activist while other activists are just merely saying she made a statement. It's cool and all and give exposure, but the overall work of the activists is much more than that. Also, the conscious community is dealing with scam artists and this is just tipping the scale a bit.

I agree, especially with the scam issue allegedly from some or one of the most prominent

I've been saying it for a minute that a lot of these so-called conscious gurus.....whatever
    are nothing more carbon copies of Rush Limbaugh,Michael Savage,Sean Hannity,Ann Coulter etc.
    in black face spewing so-called "black empowerment"

When just like their white devil counter-parts all they do is play upon their target demographic fears,anger,frustration and paranoia

While they are laughing all the way to the bank on "donation$$" as they keep you in a perpetual state of outrage

Eh, no one is like those you mention above. The scam isn't what you are making it out to be. Check out Brother Polight. I never cared for him, but others do.
  • Kwan Dai
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    So y'all ? agree with Guliani?

My initial post on the matter.

"I believe Beyonce was doing nothing but following the latest Black trend but I am not going to support a racist talking out the side of his neck about Black folks."

So to answer your question. HELL NO!!!

But reading the hoe nation posts in this piece one would think that.
  • DNB1
    Options

If your limited vocabulary forces you to use words like hate or jealousy then you must accept the moniker of ? riding, celeb loving, idol worshiper. Choose whichever, you like.

I don't have a hateful bone in my body. But that bush in your face is blinding. I get it.

Acknowledging Beyonces performance, homage, gesture as a publicity stunt is nothing but my opinion and the opinion of others. Just as it's your perogative to see Beyonces performance as ground breaking, and to bring awareness to Black issues. I simply do not. Simple as that.

But your limited vocabulary could only muster up childish name calling ("silly hoe") simply because I'm saying that publicity stunt or not...that point that needed to be made...was made.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all ? agree with Guliani?

Nope. I actually like the gesture and the tears and maddening post are hilarious.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    It seems like nothing a celeb does is enough for ? unless they suffer. Smh. It was a ? gesture, and ? in here mad cuz she didn't shoot a few white dudes and renounce all things non black

Where did you get that from?

Who said, anything remotely close to what you typed?

Are you reading all the posts?, or just the ones addressed to you? Since post#1 ? been in here itemizing what she doesn't do for the for the black community.
  • DNB1
    Options
    This is why I can't debate with ? in GNS...

? can't ever get past their own bias to see the bigger picture.

So called intelligent posters resort to name calling if you try to present another way to look at a situation.

Thus, your opinions cannot be taken seriously by a brother like me.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

But your limited vocabulary could only muster up childish name calling ("silly hoe") simply because I'm saying that publicity stunt or not...that point that needed to be made...was made.

You are a silly hoe for chiming in, asking silly asinine questions. You're initial response to a post I made was an attempt to discredit me. Don't hide your hands now. You should have ? from the gate because, no one including myself typed directly or indirectly that the point didn't need to be made.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So called intelligent posters resort to name calling if you try to present another way to look at a situation.

100%

Thats why its typical of me to say what i want to say and let that ? rock.. whether it is in person or online.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

What bias? Name, names. Give an account of this bias.

What about the unintelligent posters that resort to asking stupid questions like. How many billions of people have you touched?

Problem is, a brother like you, is who? Why does how highly you place another mans opinion matter? New flash homie it doesn't.

How about next time you engage yourself in a discussion you prepare with better questions. Instead of stupid pointless questions with the intentions to discredit. You know minus the "I'll wait" BS..

• Kwan Dai
    Options
    If Beyonce speaks up or shows up she's trend riding or trying to steal spotlight

If Beyonce says nothing she's another black indifferent celebrity who only cares about her bottom line.

? y'all want her to do?

Same ? she be doing. Show up half naked and shake her ass.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

If a billion people watched the publicity stunt which shined a light on the racist mess that takes place in America....how is it a bad thing?

What have you done to make a political statement to over a billion people all at the same time lately?

I'll wait.

If you never touched a billion people, tell us about a time that you made a pro black political statement to more than 100 white peoples.

Again, I'll wait

What type of debate are you attempting to have with line of ? questioning?

What type of juvenile approach is, this "I'll wait" tactic?

Then when I did respond directly to your questions.

You are right about one thing, "? ". You can't debate.

• DNB1
    Options
    Lol that post got you in the feels...hilarious.

The question can't be that stupid since your coming across like someone who really cares but is not in the position to get the message across to the world like on the SB stage...

...vs Beyoncé who you say doesn't care but did get the message across on the SB stage.

Beyoncé non caring ass >>>>>> you and your online protesting and name calling.

She got the people talking globally...you got online avatars laughing at you.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you aint praising the police and talking about how "awesome" they are, these ignorant ? wanna label you as "anti-police".

The Black Panther Party was created to combat police brutality.

Why would anybody have a problem with people defending themselves against racist, violent pigs?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I see you Bey...

Anything black folks do that get old white men riled up, I approve.

giphy.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Your thread titles have become alot more opinionated lately

Nothing wrong with it. It is an accurate description of Rudy.

really is, he's an authoritarian. Even Bloomberg looks like The Libertarian Party next to this dude.