Hillary just MOLLYWOPPED Sanders with black voters lol damn

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Everybody don't want to take the military way out...that's a cop out for ? who don't believe in they self and I shouldn't have to sign over my life to the govt to make a better way

This the land of the free and opportunity, no ?

Why would you have a problem with minimum wage? What it got to do with you...raise your sights, I never understood ? who gaf about the minimum wage

Cool you don't have to just don't complain about opportunities. It's funny that I don't believe in myself yet at 24 doing better then the ? we are talking about with my own business up and running but I digress.

I literally just explained my problem with it. Low skills=low pay. High skill=high pay. No mcdonald isn't high skill nor retail. If that's the best opportunity they can get and can still perceive themselves to be superior to me just because I am in the army then they lost.

And it is the land of the free and opportunity just most people pass up plenty of opportunities because they think they are better then it. That America's arrogance and millions of people downfall
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I really don't understand how you say it's a copout and then rebuke against the perceived lack of opportunities in America. You must see how hypocritical that is yes?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Everybody don't want to take the military way out...that's a cop out for ? who don't believe in they self and I shouldn't have to sign over my life to the govt to make a better way

Why would you have a problem with minimum wage? What it got to do with you...raise your sights, I never understood ? who gaf about the minimum wage

Cool you don't have to just don't complain about opportunities. It's funny that I don't believe in myself yet at 24 doing better then the ? we are talking about with my own business up and running but I digress.

I literally just explained my problem with it. Low skills=low pay. High skill=high pay. No mcdonald isn't high skill nor retail. If that's the best opportunity they can get and can still perceive themselves to be superior to me just because I am in the army then they lost.

And it is the land of the free and opportunity just most people pass up plenty of opportunities because they think they are better then it. That America's arrogance and millions of people downfall

What's the name of your business? I wanna check it out
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No name yet firearms dealer. Just been up and running for a few months. Was trying to recruit people on here but I guess the whole morality thing kicks into play and alot of people are turntable off. Rest assured Firearms is where the money is at! Hoping to lease a building in a year or two profit has been nice and steady.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No name yet firearms dealer. Just been up and running for a few months. Was trying to recruit people on here but I guess the whole morality thing kicks into play and alot of people are turntable off. Rest assured Firearms is where the money is at! Hoping to lease a building in a year or two profit has been nice and steady.

What state?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought we had restricted gun laws here......good luck to you tho
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options

What state?

NJ. Now if you live in one of the more "friendly" areas in the country (South) you can really prosper because lack of all the stupid regulations that are imposed on the north. It's very easy to get into and I guarantee you you can make a profit.

AggyAF wrote: »

I thought we had restricted gun laws here......good luck to you tho

Lol no you're right we definitely do.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't understand how you say it's a copout and then rebuke against the perceived lack of opportunities in America. You must see how hypocritical that is yes?

that's not an opportunity. That's a trade, uneven trade at that. My people been slaves long enough
  • The_Jackal
    edited March 2016
    Options

that's not an opportunity. That's a trade, uneven trade at that. My people been slaves long enough

Opportunity
    A set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.

A chance for employment or promotion.

You frame it however you homie just don't talk to me about lack of opportunities when there are plenty regardless of how you and anyone else feels about them. Ima keep doing my reserves ? get my masters debt free and not have to worry about health/dental insurance and whenever I have kids pass that Tution assistance to them.

If someone that desperate that they can't survive or their only focus is on survivinvg because they lack a sembalance of skill I'd argue that their already zombies walking dead in the flesh
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If winning the majority of Super Tuesday was indicative of a nomination, then Hillary would've won in '08. Let's not forget. also the proportional distribution of delegates means that Hilary's lead isn't really as big of a gap as u ? make it out to be considering there's still thousands of delegates up for grabs. Remember, Hilary had the super delegates on her side last time as well and look at where that landed her.

Let ? play out.

It's interesting to me that ? like to pretend that Bernie hasn't already beaten obamas individual contribution record, and has overcome the vast majority of a easily 60 point lead that Hilary had less than a year ago. The more time that goes by it gives him the advantage, if his momentum up till this point is any indication.

The demographics of the up and coming elections are becoming more and more in Sander's favor,this race is far from over.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    If winning the majority of Super Tuesday was indicative of a nomination, then Hillary would've won in '08. Let's not forget. also the proportional distribution of delegates means that Hilary's lead isn't really as big of a gap as u ? make it out to be considering there's still thousands of delegates up for grabs. Remember, Hilary had the super delegates on her side last time as well and look at where that landed her.

Let ? play out.

It's interesting to me that ? like to pretend that Bernie hasn't already beaten obamas individual contribution record, and has overcome the vast majority of a easily 60 point lead that Hilary had less than a year ago. The more time that goes by it gives him the advantage, if his momentum up till this point is any indication.

The demographics of the up and coming elections are becoming more and more in Sander's favor,this race is far from over.

It's over, bruh. Quote me on that.
  • Melqart
    Options

Let ? play out.

There's no denying the odds are stacked. But I'm riding till the wheels fall off. Zero ? given
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people riding for a white jew to save them :'( look at the sad state leftism and liberalism has put black people into
  • Melqart
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Black people riding for a white jew to save them :'( look at the sad state leftism and liberalism has put black people into

The cuts proposed by your neo con savior would certainly put us blacks a more bleak perdicament than we are already, with no leverage.

But I guess that doesn't matter as long your ? ass gets a piece of that pie correct?

New flash. They give less than 0 ? about you, your fam, and the tiny island you came from. At least the democrats pretend to care til their in office.

I'm riding with the only candidate that actually stood with MLK, when it was clearly not in his interest to do so.

For me this race is about the American people vs the corporations... Nothing more nothing else.

If the man acheived nothing else other than repeal Citizens United, I would feel that my vote and advocacy was completely justified.

As a small business owner, it is against my interests economically in the short term... But it's about principle.

It's about returning America from the verge of oligarchic rule, back to a semblance of democracy, ? the money.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

The cuts proposed by your neo con savior would certainly put us blacks a more bleak perdicament than we are already, with no leverage.

But I guess that doesn't matter as long your ? ass gets a piece of that pie correct?

New flash. They give less than 0 ? about you, your fam, and the tiny island you came from. At least the democrats pretend to care til their in office.

I'm riding with the only candidate that actually stood with MLK, when it was clearly not in his interest to do so.

For me this race is about the American people vs the corporations... Nothing more nothing else.

If the man acheived nothing else other than repeal Citizens United, I would feel that my vote and advocacy was completely justified.

As a small business owner, it is against my interests economically in the short term... But it's about principle.

It's about returning America from the verge of oligarchic rule, back to a semblance of democracy, ? the money.

I am not a neo-con and don't have one as my savior and why should i want the government to care about me???? see you people have the wrong mentality you expect the government to "care" about you all i want government to do is do it's job that is it nothing more. MLK IS DEAD and if he were alive he would be appalled by what has become of black people and american culture in general. The man is doing back flips in his grave right now

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED THE CORPORATIONS AND THE CORPORATIONS NEED THE PEOPLE. It's all good to fight against the corporations till you realize you are one the unemployment line or your business fails or some other stupid thing happens because government got out of line and caused an economic failure . You are incorrect america is not a real democracy it is a republic. one issue voters are short sighted and you need to open your eyes
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let ? play out.

There's no denying the odds are stacked. But I'm riding till the wheels fall off. Zero ? given

Would u consider the things Bernie Sanders has proposed realistic? Are u riding with sanders off principle??
  • Melqart
    Options
    You mentioned that you were for rubio. He is steeped in neoconservative values and their favored pick.

There's nothing wrong with corporations inherently. There is something seriously, seriously wrong with them being able to rig elections so throughly that we've been declared an oligarchy.

We're a democratic republic. But if the vast majority of the constituents have no real voice to get things passed in their favor due to cronyism and backdoor shadow money then ? is a major issue.

That's always been my major pet peeve with American politics, and apparently that's the same with most people my age because when I ask that's the main reason their voting.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You mentioned that you were for rubio. He is steeped in neoconservative values and their favored pick.

There's nothing wrong with corporations inherently. There is something seriously, seriously wrong with them being able to rig elections so throughly that we've been declared an oligarchy.

We're a democratic republic. But if the vast majority of the constituents have no real voice to get things passed in their favor due to cronyism and backdoor shadow money then ? is a major issue.

That's always been my major pet peeve with American politics, and apparently that's the same with most people my age because when I ask that's the main reason their voting.

The problem is cronyism but people like sanders would throw the bath water out with the baby and that is foolish
  • Melqart
    edited March 2016
    Options

Let ? play out.

Would u consider the things Bernie Sanders has proposed realistic? Are u riding with sanders off principle??

I would certainly say that his economic plans are idealistic, without a doubt. But pulling the monetary leverage out from under the .1%ers feet with the support of the next generation means a lot to me man.

Yes it is about priniciple for me at the end of the day, other wise like I said, it is against my interests economically but the bigger picture means more to me.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let ? play out.

I understand your cynicism, but cynicism should not keep you (not you) from voting for the candidate you want. If Hillary gets the nomination, I'll vote for Hillary, but right now I'm pledging my vote to the candidate with integrity.

None of what Sanders has proposed can be done overnight, and he's said as much. However, electing Sanders will be a step towards shifting the tides of gross inequity in this country. I don't like things the way they are and he is the only candidate that has pledged to make a substantive change.
  • Melqart
    Options
    Corporations are meant to thrive, and I have no issue with that. But they are not meant to be the final gatekeepers of our domestic and foreign policy.

there needs to be balance, this is sorely missing at this very moment. I have nothing against Hilary personally, but I don't see the feasibility of someone who has habitually taken their money with no issue, and has changed policy based on this same money, is suppos ed to adequately represent the will of the American people.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Corporations are meant to thrive, and I have no issue with that. But they are not meant to be the final gatekeepers of our domestic and foreign policy.

there needs to be balance, this is sorely missing at this very moment. I have nothing against Hilary personally, but I don't see the feasibility of someone who has habitually taken their money with no issue, and has changed policy based on this same money, is suppos ed to adequately represent the will of the American people.

Corporations can be prosperous without exploiting the population they are meant to employ.

“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.” -Ronald Wright

Also, I'm with you on Hillary, but if the GOP takes the presidency they will make us suffer.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol its over!!
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Corporations can be prosperous without exploiting the population they are meant to employ.

“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.” -Ronald Wright

Also, I'm with you on Hillary, but if the GOP takes the presidency they will make us suffer.

how exactly are corporations exploiting their employees in america ???? is it because i won't pay you want you want me to pay you does that mean i am exploiting you??? come on man please i am not in business to serve my employees they agree to work for me at the price that the market dictates. WHOEVER is boss makes the most money and he can make 500 times more than you that is not affecting your chances of making the amount of money you signed up for. I am under no obligation to share more of my profits with my employees..... just cause. NOW it would be nice if corporations choose to do o but forcing them to share is absolutely wrong

if you want to make more money find a better paying job, start your own business or increases your value to the company you already work for. This generation is so entitled. Socialism at it's very core is anti-american.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

how exactly are corporations exploiting their employees in america ???? is it because i won't pay you want you want me to pay you does that mean i am exploiting you??? come on man please i am not in business to serve my employees they agree to work for me at the price that the market dictates. WHOEVER is boss makes the most money and he can make 500 times more than you that is not affecting your chances of making the amount of money you signed up for. I am under no obligation to share more of my profits with my employees..... just cause. NOW it would be nice if corporations choose to do o but forcing them to share is absolutely wrong

if you want to make more money find a better paying job, start your own business or increases your value to the company you already work for. This generation is so entitled. Socialism at it's very core is anti-american.

You make my head hurt