Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    elgato wrote: »
    Tonight, Hillary cleaned up with black voters. Killer Mike and the rest of yall need to sit down somewhere. Black people are speaking all across the country and they're choosing Hillary.

The % of the black vote won in tonight's primaries:

Virginia: Hillary 84%, Bernie 16%
    Tennessee: Hillary 82%, Bernie 18%
    Georgia: Hillary 83%, Bernie 17%
    Alabama: Hillary 87%, Bernie 13%
    Arkansas: Hillary 88%, Bernie 12%

All this in addition to the fact that Hillary won 86% of the black vote in South Carolina last week.

shut the ? up

Are you mad because Sanders got murdered tonight? Get all that "free" ? outta here. Democrats want to win the election. They want to pick Supreme Court justices and decide whether we go to war or not. You can't do that with a candidate who unrealistically promises he'll give everything to everyone for free.

Quit crying.

I started typing...then I realized I didn't care

Have a good day brother
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's wild to me that people are excited to be on the opposite side of progress.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thrilled to watch all these arrogant-ass Sanders stans that acted like their revolution was preordained get PIPING HOT ETHER poured down their predominantly saltine necks.

I've NEVER seen left-wing blogs be as blatantly ? racist as they are right now, ? unreal. YA'LL around here can say ? like this was old superstitious church ladies and dumb ? voting etc, because ya'll not just black, yall legit pro-black/black nationalist types, that ? in-house. Its different. THESE OTHER CACs need to ? and take the L their short-sighted candidate gift wrapped for them. I don't care how anti-racist you claim to be or how many #BLM posts u retweet, ? you and your ? black friends and your favorite MLK quotes. When i diplomatically pointed this out over at DailyKos, some of those ? actually flagged my comment. FOH!

Hillary need to watch out and make sure that security tight f'real cuz this ? gettin to be like a doomsday cult. I would not be shocked if some desperate-ass Bernie supporter try to decide the race himself w/ a bullet.

"Sanders's abysmal outreach to African-Americans is largely responsible for these losses. You attack Rep. John Lewis as a corporate tool while claiming to be a civil rights hero for being arrested once, you can expect to lose almost 100% of black voters over the age of 50—which is a lot."

I'll post more etherous blog quotes later lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The older black people will not be voting for Bernie, it's clear and he will not win. This was a pipe dream. They did not go into the communities and bring clear communication for what he is going to do and how he is going to help the black community. The older generation like the Clintons and that's who they will be voting for, but I'm guessing Trump will win though. This is why Trump is clearly going after the white vote and Hilary is carrying too many L's right now and he can probably secure majority of the white vote.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm thrilled to watch all these arrogant-ass Sanders stans that acted like their revolution was preordained get PIPING HOT ETHER poured down their predominantly saltine necks.

I've NEVER seen left-wing blogs be as blatantly ? racist as they are right now, ? unreal. YA'LL around here can say ? like this was old superstitious church ladies and dumb ? voting etc, because ya'll not just black, yall legit pro-black/black nationalist types, that ? in-house. Its different. THESE OTHER CACs need to ? and take the L their short-sighted candidate gift wrapped for them. I don't care how anti-racist you claim to be or how many #BLM posts u retweet, ? you and your ? black friends and your favorite MLK quotes. When i diplomatically pointed this out over at DailyKos, some of those ? actually flagged my comment. FOH!

Hillary need to watch out and make sure that security tight f'real cuz this ? gettin to be like a doomsday cult. I would not be shocked if some desperate-ass Bernie supporter try to decide the race himself w/ a bullet.

"Sanders's abysmal outreach to African-Americans is largely responsible for these losses. You attack Rep. John Lewis as a corporate tool while claiming to be a civil rights hero for being arrested once, you can expect to lose almost 100% of black voters over the age of 50—which is a lot."

I'll post more etherous blog quotes later lol

What's your point tho? If it's just to troll 'Bernie-bots' that's cool. It's a small W for you and a BIG L for the rest of us.

What happened to this?
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I donated my $27 after I saw the results. My earlier skepticism is hereby withdrawn, LET'S ? GO.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Bernie Sanders isn't progress you ? idiot
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The older black people will not be voting for Bernie, it's clear and he will not win. This was a pipe dream. They did not go into the communities and bring clear communication for what he is going to do and how he is going to help the black community. The older generation like the Clintons and that's who they will be voting for, but I'm guessing Trump will win though. This is why Trump is clearly going after the white vote and Hilary is carrying too many L's right now and he can probably secure majority of the white vote.

Why why why ?????!!??
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Why why why ?????!!??

Clinton's are a brand and been in American subconscious for 30 years so there is a familiarity with them.With Bernie Sanders if you was to go back 2 years ago nobody knew of Bernie. It's a stupid reason but it is what it is.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why why why ?????!!??

Familiarity and the fact that a lot of older people remember the economic boom and want it. If you want to talk about the prison industrial complex a lot of the older generation who aren't aware pushed for that. They wanted harsher sentences (instead of being actual communities) on the younger generation specifically my older cousins generation which had a long lasting effect that we haven't got out of and probably won't for 20 years. They liked that part of the clintons as well.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why why why ?????!!??

hqdefault.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

I've been real respectful of you because I understand you represent a group of marginalized people (? ? ).

But I'll keep it a buck. You're a semi ? , anti-social, superstitious Uncle Tom. Progress for you is being able to buy new knee pads so your white daddy doesn't wear you out. Stay in the house crybaby.

He isn't necessarily wrong though. His ideas are progressive and optimism and I do agree with him on certain issues but to automatically label him as progress and every other hopeful president as status quo (which they honestly are) isn't right only for the fact that you don't know exactly what he could or would accomplish.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

I've been real respectful of you because I understand you represent a group of marginalized people (? ? ).

But I'll keep it a buck. You're a semi ? , anti-social, superstitious Uncle Tom. Progress for you is being able to buy new knee pads so your white daddy doesn't wear you out. Stay in the house crybaby.

lol funny. but i have no master, no boss, and no one gives me a paycheck i am my own employer and don't have to Suck great white daddy off ( The government) to survive. Me an uncle tom???? you are the real house ? , waiting on a ? 74 year old jew to fix black problems FOH.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bernie sanders wants 12 weeks of paid vacation the norm horrible idea i am not paying anyone to doing nothing for 12 weeks and then when that person comes back risk them being out of the loop and incapable of doing there job for at lest another week.

Bernie sanders wants to raise the minimum wage to 15 and hour horrible idea because there will be many small businesses that simply cannot afford to pay there people 15$ and even more that will hire less people because of it FOR most industries there should be no minimum wage period.

Bernies sanders wants to make university free while that may sound nice in reality it could make having certain degree levels worthless.

just 3 of the horrible ideas Bernie sanders promotes.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The majority of voters were uninformed thats the sad truth. and the funny thing to me is, all the Bernie haters on here have never given a reason as to why Hilary is the better candidate.

Strange.
  • zzombie
    Options
    The majority of voters were uninformed thats the sad truth. and the funny thing to me is, all the Bernie haters on here have never given a reason as to why Hilary is the better candidate.

Strange.

Hilary is a better choice primarily because she would be stable she won't try to turn the whole system on it's head Bernie sanders wants to inject ideas and policies into the american system that are European and not American.

ideologically Bernie sanders is more of a western European politician in Europe there is a greater focus on equality in america there has been a greater focus on liberty. If you study the history of america vs europe the difference between why these difference will become very apparent to you.

Over in Europe there has historically been a greater sense of class consciousness, because of the monarchies there has always been stronger serious cultural differences between rich and poor.

Traditionally america has always been about ever increasing levels of liberty and freedom
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Strange.

Hilary is a better choice primarily because she would be stable she won't try to turn the whole system on it's head Bernie sanders wants to inject ideas and policies into the american system that are European and not American.

ideologically Bernie sanders is more of a western European politician in Europe there is a greater focus on equality in america there has been a greater focus on liberty. If you study the history of america vs europe the difference between why these difference will become very apparent to you.

Over in Europe there has historically been a greater sense of class consciousness, because of the monarchies there has always been stronger serious cultural differences between rich and poor.

Traditionally america has always been about ever increasing levels of liberty and freedom

Edit: what you are saying makes sense, but why would we want more of the same? And im surprised a pro black person such as yourself would want hilary in office. Could you explain that?
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Strange.

Edit: what you are saying makes sense, but why would we want more of the same? And im surprised a pro black person such as yourself would want hilary in office. Could you explain that?

I don't want Hilary in office it's just that she is a better alternative TO Bernie sanders i would not mind the system changing, i don't really want more of the same however i am not going to advocate what i believe would be a negative change by electing Bernie sanders.

MAINSTREAM american society and black society has been on a decline for a long time now and it is because of the propagation of certain ideologies among the young and minorities.
  • zzombie
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Strange.

Terrible

Lmaoo not one endorsement of Hillary or her policies in this post

Willing to put someone who has no business leading anybody in the seat because she won't shake ? up too much

Seriously, are you even a citizen ? ? Ain't you from Haiti

Yes I am a citizen no i am not from Haiti. shaking things up is not always a bright idea you may come out worse than you came in.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people just saved the Democratic Party from making what may have turned out to be catastrophic mistake.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ? so desperate for a president that will work with the republican congress that you might as well just vote republican.

Bipartisanship been ? over black & middle America for so long that ? coming out the woodworks on some Stockholmes Syndrome ? .

That's why I almost........ALMOST......would want to see a republican win the presidency.

Simply because they'd have to do something since they wouldn't be able to use Obama as an excuse anymore.

Meaning, ok.....you've got the white house, you've got congress.....so what's your excuse now for not getting anything done?

? that... they had a majority during the 80's and we still feeling the effects of that ? 30 years later... lol..
  • zzombie
    Options
    Black people just saved the Democratic Party from making what may have turned out to be catastrophic mistake.

FINALLY THIS ? BOY SAYS SOMETHING INTELLIGENT