Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    When Eddie was doing his thing in the 80s Robin Harris, Sinbad and Robert Townsend didn't hate like these hurt comedians do kevin

Give previous generations twitter accounts & social media and history would be different
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Kevin Hart i cant say i seen any of his movies thought.. Ill peep the Ride along joints at some point.. hes reached a great point as a black comedian/actor .. he is not so niche that he doenst hit.. Hes in a space like seth rogen.. where you can make damn near anything whether it be wack or not.. thats success so clap it up for Kevin Hart for doing what HE does best.

the bolded spot on with Kev. I think he is a funny dude, dont think his stand up is great. But it dont matter cuz of the bolded. hes at a spot where he can go on stage and lay an egg and people still gon fill up them stadiums. hes just in that zone

even though i dont think his stand up i great. I respect the hell out of his grind and the fact he never has a bad word to say about anyone, even his haters. He stay on some nothing but positive ? .
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    I think Hart is funny same Kat. Why we hate our own so much?

He seem kinda bitter about how good career turned out. But if you lose to what Katt had been saying about the industry, he is saying the same things Dave Chappelle did, but he's coming off as a hater. Maybe its because he knows her could have been where Kevin Hart is had he compromised his integrity. But he didn't and spoke out, now he getting railroaded.

Or maybe he couldn't. Compromised his integrity how? Why is always someone else fault? Why can't it be that Kevin Hart is just better than this ? ?

Katt Williams has been in and out of legal trouble for years, nobody wants to invest money in him. How is that Kevin Hart's fault?

There was a point in time where Katt Williams was hot. He was a household name for a few years, until legal troubles became what he was known for instead of his comedy.

He spoke out against the "dress initiation" and called out some of the depravity he saw in Hollywood, and his career suffered for it. Remember in his one HBO special he was talking about Jamie Foxx and Professor Olgelvee? They even edited olgelvee out in later broadcasts. He hurt his own career, no doubt about that. But he did it on a way I can respect. Does he sound bitter at times, absolutely. But I definitely think he could have been what Kevin Hart is now.

And I'm not blaming Hart, but I think Katt is bitter knowing that Kevin along with these other black entertainers know what he does and play the game anyway. He wasn't with it, and now he is suffering for it. There is an interview he did mentioning how many times he has been arrested and the fact the press has never filmed him coming out of court for anything. He was like "why do you think that is?"

I'm just saying....

So the mysterious "them" is out to get a b level comedian because he made some jokes? Katt Williams had a nice run but recycling the same jokes for 3 comedy specials had more to do with him falling off and not him speaking out about anything

COSIGN that

He hurt himself tryn live off those same jokes during that run.

Also goes to show not all standups use writers. Because if katt had writers he would've had new material.

His last 2 specials he came with new material tho.

And hes 2 most recent specials >> harts last 2

Last special of his I saw he went off on some Steve Harvey "if evolution is real why are monkeys still around" rant...I knew then he'd jumped off the damn bridge mentally

Hes crazy

But hes entertaining

....like kanye
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    When Eddie was doing his thing in the 80s Robin Harris, Sinbad and Robert Townsend didn't hate like these hurt comedians do kevin

They didn't but a couple others took issue with how "? " Murphy was
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man katt had a few break downs on stage where he just zapped on the crowd till he got boo'd off the stage
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Katt Williams issues in his life hurt his comedy. He heard ask interview where he said cps took his it's and everything. So I think he was dealing with rl problems that hurt his material. I have a feeling his latest your will be a good one though
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Man katt had a few break downs on stage where he just zapped on the crowd till he got boo'd off the stage

Yea thats why i didnt even buy tix to his last tour because he was also doing NoShows and coming way late.

I wasn't about to drive down to KC with the possibility he might not even show up
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Katt Williams issues in his life hurt his comedy. He heard ask interview where he said cps took his it's and everything. So I think he was dealing with rl problems that hurt his material. I have a feeling his latest your will be a good one though

dude had obvious drug issues.. i remember he broke down in Oakland and too short carried him off stage saying he was gon off that powder..

Katt issues wasnt comedy..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Give previous generations twitter accounts & social media and history would be different

Katt was on stage with a mic
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Yea but it was also being recorded when it shouldn't have been and uploaded to social media

Plus twitter is Epps way when he was hatin
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea but it was also being recorded when it shouldn't have been and uploaded to social media

Plus twitter is Epps way when he was hatin

But katt wasn't hating on social media.
    If twitter and Instagram got shut down it wouldn't have stopped his stupid rant.

He's a bitter angry little man that has to constantly tell people how “real" he is.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    My point was we know about this because it was recorded and uploaded.

Which is against the rules in any comedy shop.

We have no idea the rants and jokes that went down in comedy clubs the 80s.

This day & age Mike Epps can be chillin in his draws at the crib and be feeling some type of way... tweet some ? ... now the whole world knows how he feels about some ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Williams is not funny.

And he's very bitter. He's not making jokes about Hart. They may sound like a joke but it's really not. It's Envy
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you. ? was just telling jokes. Nobody was clowning more popular comedians with a mic.. That's supposed to be frowned upon in comedy circles.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

12791085_10153245759477038_40103255766240430_n.jpg?oh=5adf0379a508e63a9263f1600a1e6b6d&oe=575164C5

Perfect "You Mad" pic.

I'm disappointed in Katt. Only our people where muthafuccas think only ONE of can occupy the top. Or gotta take turns.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Exactly.

Folks seem to forget Paul Mooney was Richard Pryor's writer. Does that take away Richard Pryor's stays as an iconic comedian? Nope
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt >> Hart > Epps

But none of them are anywhere near Rock or Chappelle or prime Eddie Murphy

fixed
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Exactly.

Folks seem to forget Paul Mooney was Richard Pryor's writer. Does that take away Richard Pryor's stays as an iconic comedian? Nope

Richard Pryor aint "everybody"

He probably needed Mooney with all the drugs he was on

Most standups are dolo with their ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone gonna post some funny kevin hart moments?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of this generation comedians are funny IMO but Hart has the winning formula for movies.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of this generation comedians are funny IMO but Hart has the winning formula for movies.

Who do you consider being of this generation of comedians?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Katt's right and these ? is out here sucking for roles (like I think these rappers are doing for deals). Is it still hate?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Who do you consider being of this generation of comedians?

Anybody after 00'.