Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn he got heat for that ? kev, props to him for stickin wit it and not backtrackin and bein pc like alotta ppl do
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Isn't it funny every time Kat comes out and drops an "industry bomb" a crazy arrest story comes out within the next week

Dude need to stay on his toes if he gonna be tryna out the "machine"

My thing is, why does he keep getting arrested for assault? He is saying the police are targeting him. But either he has anger issues, and people are using that against him to set him off to make some quick money (which explains him never going to court), or something else is going on...

I agree, he needs to get himself together. If its not jus a coincidence that this happens right after him talking "a lil too much", then they clearly know how to push his buttons. In that case, he needs to restrain himself.

Ain't nobody pushing his buttons he's just ? up. You really think a damn pool boy was sent out to "set him up"? Stop making excuses for every ? up of a person

Lol I don't care either way bruh, I'm jus a skeptic

Its nothing to offer a ? some money to go ? wit someone. If I was the powers that be, apparently ? wouldn't stand a chance.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Lol damn he got heat for that ? kev, props to him for stickin wit it and not backtrackin and bein pc like alotta ppl do

the fact that ? come at Kevin Hart so bad...and he says nothing... yet comedians that have his level of success or better have nothing bad to say.. says a WAY lot more..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Isn't it funny every time Kat comes out and drops an "industry bomb" a crazy arrest story comes out within the next week

Dude need to stay on his toes if he gonna be tryna out the "machine"

My thing is, why does he keep getting arrested for assault? He is saying the police are targeting him. But either he has anger issues, and people are using that against him to set him off to make some quick money (which explains him never going to court), or something else is going on...

I agree, he needs to get himself together. If its not jus a coincidence that this happens right after him talking "a lil too much", then they clearly know how to push his buttons. In that case, he needs to restrain himself.

Ain't nobody pushing his buttons he's just ? up. You really think a damn pool boy was sent out to "set him up"? Stop making excuses for every ? up of a person

Lol I don't care either way bruh, I'm jus a skeptic

Its nothing to offer a ? some money to go ? wit someone. If I was the powers that be, apparently ? wouldn't stand a chance.

Being a skeptic is one thing but some ? is just clear as day. Ain't nobody out to get him...self accountability is something he's sorely lacking. At some point you just gotta admitt it a Katt own ? ups not somebody out to get him for some jokes that comedians been making for years now. Being skeptical of everything is gonna make a person look foolish sometimes
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was Katt and I felt this way, I still would t say it publicly. Just in the interest of solidarity.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo hart aint gonna pick the comedy but that boxing.needs to happen or just let em roast each other
    Katt dont wanna see a 3 point shoot out tho...

Kev outscored Draymond Green on Allstar weekend
  • farris2k1
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Lmaooo hart aint gonna pick the comedy but that boxing.needs to happen or just let em roast each other

Mr.LV wrote: »

Kevin would beat the ? out of Katt in a boxing match

How u figure that? Both these ? 2 foot tall
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmz reported Katt said the clerk called him a ? so he punch him haha
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt was fm getting in fights before he got famous

He got slept in a club before the money mike ?

And didn't a ? knockout his teeth before he was famous
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Napoleon complex?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Kev tied Green i think

His shot was flat as hell tho
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Idk if he got his teeth knocked out or not but he was literally homeless from ages of 13-18

In his Howard stern interview he speaks on it and said a story about somebody hiding in a bush with a bat who knocks him out over a woman.

He also says he got 8 kids (7 who are adopted)

http://youtu.be/SvDU0UcEi_o

Its an interesting interview even tho Howard & his black woman sidekick are annoying at times
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Lmaooo i seen kat airballin every shot then kicking the rack after cuz he mad lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

your right....i already didn't like the ? ...

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

then he passes it off like..he doing what he's doing while hes still hot.
    but he dint have to allow that ? if he'd hit an calls shots

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

I rented that ? from Redbox and it was hard to watch, turned it off b4 it ended. Too predictable and downright uncomfortable
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

your right....i already didn't like the ? ...

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

then he passes it off like..he doing what he's doing while hes still hot.
    but he dint have to allow that ? if he'd hit an calls shots

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

I rented that ? from Redbox and it was hard to watch, turned it off b4 it ended. Too predictable and downright uncomfortable
    It was wack

Kevin funny af but the roles he chooses are weak as ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt really trying to get Kevin attention

https://youtu.be/2kUyEsmSuSo

This is pure comedy, love the closing statement
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

I can't lol Fam you MUST explain this to me:

I literally watched Kevin Hart come up. When Roca Fella ran hip hop, they had this little movie called "Paper Soldiers'. Maybe you heard of it, or do u just know the gif

Soooo you're telling ME i didnt find that funny?

Then there was 40 Year Old ?

"Dont be a ? now, be my ? "
    "Now, you using a lot of big words so ima take it as disrespect. Watch ya mouth, and finish the sale.

Soooo that didnt happen. Thats NOT funny at all.

Then there was his ? on the Shaq All Stars roast. Yea, the original 'eat ass' joke.

So he didnt have the room in stitches? My ? thats not funny?

You a culture vulture or a youngin. People like u get mad bc all his ? becomes cultish and cliche. 'Eat ass face' is annoying to you but i bet money u never seen the raw, uncut original. What u fail to realize is his following is as such bc people came up watching him and he was a street comedian and still is.

Yeah we know, you're a fan. That's what I was talking about. You're happy the guy you grew up watching, made it big.

Well guess what? A lot of his peers don't feel the same way. They don't see what the fuss is about, which is why you constantly hear them calling Kevin out in one way or another. They're just not sold on his material, skill etc.

I was simply pointing out the difference between the 2 POVs.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

This is Hart's chance to shut all of his "haters" up lol.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

Too much to lose tho bruh. IMO Katt Williams is a better comedian than Kevin Hart. Why go toe to toe with Katt and potential be outshined by a comedian who many consider washed up?

Kevin Hart is in a good place. Like a said before, Katt Williams could have been what Kevin Hart is now. But some of his choices (whatever they were) stopped that from happening. @TheGOAT just posted an interview he did back in what I think is 2007 saying he was the second highest grossing comedian. Now look where he is. Bruh is definitely still funny, but I think he burned bridges with people who have pull in Hollywood. And now he keeps getting arrested. His image is jacked up now.
  • farris2k1
    Options

You know damn well hart aint gon do that, hell i guarantee that ? aint even gon respond period, and if he does itll be on sum typical pc "i got nothing but love and wish katt all the best" ?
  • TheGOAT
    Options

You know damn well hart aint gon do that, hell i guarantee that ? aint even gon respond period, and if he does itll be on sum typical pc "i got nothing but love and wish katt all the best" ?

Kevin posted a pic on IG sitting on a throne with hashtags
    #HeavyIsTheHeadWhoWearsTheCrown
    #SometimesItsJustBestToLaugh
    #PositiveVibes
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    To challege him in Philly was risky tho.

Thats stacking the deck in favor of Hart.

Im sure he knew Hart wouldnt accept tho.

But if he really is filming his special that night than u know his next special gonna be going at Hart at least for a segment of it.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Too much to lose tho bruh. IMO Katt Williams is a better comedian than Kevin Hart. Why go toe to toe with Katt and potential be outshined by a comedian who many consider washed up?

Kevin Hart is in a good place. Like a said before, Katt Williams could have been what Kevin Hart is now. But some of his choices (whatever they were) stopped that from happening. @TheGOAT just posted an interview he did back in what I think is 2007 saying he was the second highest grossing comedian. Now look where he is. Bruh is definitely still funny, but I think he burned bridges with people who have pull in Hollywood. And now he keeps getting arrested. His image is jacked up now.

I think it all started when he ? up his chance to host the BET Awards that year and quit last second
  • farris2k1
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Kevin posted a pic on IG sitting on a throne with hashtags
    #HeavyIsTheHeadWhoWearsTheCrown
    #SometimesItsJustBestToLaugh
    #PositiveVibes

Exactly, thats being pc about it, thats the most you gonna get