Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Not true
    For tv shows & movies yes... but for the pure act of standup having writers is not the norm

I listen to many podcasts & interviews and these guys get angry about that ? .

Standup is supposed to be from the comedians own personal POV

You do know Paul Mooney wrote for Pryor too
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin hart always says that he looks at himself as a brand and will protect his brand. That's why you'll never hear him say anything outta pocket unless he's paid to do it(comedy shows, movies, etc..) he just gonna keep getting his checks and keep it moving. This ? Katt tryna jump back in the spotlight with this ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Not true
    For tv shows & movies yes... but for the pure act of standup having writers is not the norm

I listen to many podcasts & interviews and these guys get angry about that ? .

Standup is supposed to be from the comedians own personal POV

You do know Paul Mooney wrote for Pryor too

Cot damn u like the 5th person to quote me and say this ?

Yall know there are way more standups in this world other that Richard Pryor & Eddie Murphy
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just as bad as Kat calling Steve Harvey, and Steve actually showed up.

Yeah I don't see Kev doin that. He doesn't need to. Smh. Muthafuccas need to stop acting like there's only room for ONE great black comedian.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt is a better comedian but Hart played the game better. Kev surrounds himself with ppl that help his brand, this ? Katt out here running with Suge & horse nosed reality hoez. I wanna root for Katt on this but he's coming across as emotional & envious. All Kev gon do is say "I'm just focused on my brand, much luv to Katt and I wish him the best". Once he do that Katt gon look childish. Katt should've came at Kev smarter
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt is a better comedian but Hart played the game better. Kev surrounds himself with ppl that help his brand, this ? Katt out here running with Suge & horse nosed reality hoez. I wanna root for Katt on this but he's coming across as emotional & envious. All Kev gon do is say "I'm just focused on my brand, much luv to Katt and I wish him the best". Once he do that Katt gon look childish. Katt should've came at Kev smarter

Yeah but katt dont give a ? tho, wats he got to lose? ? still gonna keep doin the same ? he was doin before, actin a fool and doin standup, if anything he gettin his name out there again cause just as many dudes sidin wit him as dudes callin him a hater
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

your right....i already didn't like the ? ...

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

then he passes it off like..he doing what he's doing while hes still hot.
    but he dint have to allow that ? if he'd hit an calls shots

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

Smh he didn't ask a black man to teach him ......it was Kevin, a small time business owner looking for a come up and who has never been to jail, offers to teach him how to survive in exchange to get his business to the next level ......

I think Kevin is funny ......I don't think he's strong enough to hold a movie on his own .....or the right script hasn't been written for him yet. I do think he's more funny than Katt .....I think he more funny than Chris Rock in movies
    I thought real husbands of Hollywood is ? hilarious. Kevin best works are when he has funny actors around him

Katt is one dimensional .....he ran that ? ? in the ground and in movies the ? seemed border line ? ......he pigeon holed himself

Katt most recent tour , he had a few comedians open the show and most of them was trash except for to ....the surprise comedian was Mark Curry (the teacher from the old tv show hanging with Mr cooper. He funny, look him up ) who stole the show .....he killed Katt on his own ?

You sound like you sleep on Mark Curry. He been on Def Jam and all....dude been funny

Oh I know he was funny but he has been off the scene for a good minute. .. I forgot just how funny. ......dude came back like he never left
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

Smh he didn't ask a black man to teach him ......it was Kevin, a small time business owner looking for a come up and who has never been to jail, offers to teach him how to survive in exchange to get his business to the next level ......

I think Kevin is funny ......I don't think he's strong enough to hold a movie on his own .....or the right script hasn't been written for him yet. I do think he's more funny than Katt .....I think he more funny than Chris Rock in movies
    I thought real husbands of Hollywood is ? hilarious. Kevin best works are when he has funny actors around him

Katt is one dimensional .....he ran that ? ? in the ground and in movies the ? seemed border line ? ......he pigeon holed himself

Katt most recent tour , he had a few comedians open the show and most of them was trash except for to ....the surprise comedian was Mark Curry (the teacher from the old tv show hanging with Mr cooper. He funny, look him up ) who stole the show .....he killed Katt on his own ?

You sound like you sleep on Mark Curry. He been on Def Jam and all....dude been funny

Oh I know he was funny but he has been off the scene for a good minute. .. I forgot just how funny. ......dude came back like he never left

He was depressed & suicidal for a minute. He was in some accident where he caugh5 on fire and was in a coma.

He had a rough few years. Glad to hear he out there killin it
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Got us questioning our own. Black dude in Ferrari? /
    He ain't get it legit. Either drugs or illuminatti ~ Shenco

my dude did you just quote yourself? as if we listen to your ? ....

you get props for confidence i guess lol

I am so glad you said this so when I blow up and the Shenhive is killing your social media pages with purple dragon emojis I don't have to feel an ounce of sympathy. Peace and blessings to you brother Gh0st.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was depressed & suicidal for a minute. He was in some accident where he caugh5 on fire and was in a coma.

He had a rough few years. Glad to hear he out there killin it

Damn, I didn't know he went through all that
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nick Cannon should let these two midgets battle on an episode of wild n out and dead it there...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *insert ? nick cannon gif*
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

12791085_10153245759477038_40103255766240430_n.jpg?oh=5adf0379a508e63a9263f1600a1e6b6d&oe=575164C5

Id pay to see them roast each other

Pause
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

12791085_10153245759477038_40103255766240430_n.jpg?oh=5adf0379a508e63a9263f1600a1e6b6d&oe=575164C5

Pause

One could only wish that all 3 would go on tour together
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally I find comedians funny for about 5 years then ? gets wack.. like most musicians and their music being good etc
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

Pause

Bruh if they did like a four to six city tour and film that ? for a movie...

That ? >>>> kings of comedy

And if they added Eddie Murphy???

? !!!

pfNTgj.gif

I swear I remember Chris and Dave were supposed to be doing a special together.

I think it was a thread about it
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To challege him in Philly was risky tho.

Thats stacking the deck in favor of Hart.

Im sure he knew Hart wouldnt accept tho.

But if he really is filming his special that night than u know his next special gonna be going at Hart at least for a segment of it.

I went to see Katt last time he came to Baton Rouge. Show was good, Katt was good. But near the end of his set dude just started rambling. Some of it was funny. Not cause it was good jokes, but cause the way he put it, he had a point.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

Pause

Bruh if they did like a four to six city tour and film that ? for a movie...

That ? >>>> kings of comedy

And if they added Eddie Murphy???

? !!!

pfNTgj.gif

i forget who it was but some ? was tryin to clown the ? Eddie.. swear i wanted to slap that ? ..

but afterwards i realized i had to out Wddie on my list..
    it goes..

Michael..
    Stevie..
    Prince..
    Cosby..
    and now Eddie thanks to that ? ? ..

let me hear a ? talkin sideways. lol
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't kevin hart had to set his ass straight before?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Katt Williams could have became one of the GOATs until he found ? SMMFH. He had every opportunity but got in his own way. Kevin is winning and he owns his brand. ? just blessed Kevin with the gift and Kevin embraced His constant blessings. These ? mad at Kev not realising he's going to be in space where he can give them jobs and their own platforms. They better hope Kevin is still generous when the day comes....

you're being foolish if you think ? has anything to do with his downward spiral

Lol @ when he found ? , if that ? is on ? trust he's been doing it

I bet you have been around some wealthy coke heads and have no clue
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is out to silence katt williams he's just on that ? lol anybody can see that
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Katt really trying to get Kevin attention

https://youtu.be/2kUyEsmSuSo

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

This is Hart's chance to shut all of his "haters" up lol.

You know damn well hart aint gon do that, hell i guarantee that ? aint even gon respond period, and if he does itll be on sum typical pc "i got nothing but love and wish katt all the best" ?

How exactly is it ? to wish someone who clearly ain't in their right mind the best? ? really think you got to respond to every little shot any and everyone takes at you. Picking your battles is an underrated thing people are taught
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

Pause

There's nothing to "pause" about that....
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt really trying to get Kevin attention

https://youtu.be/2kUyEsmSuSo

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

This is Hart's chance to shut all of his "haters" up lol.

Nah, if im Kevin Hart im not comin out of my good space just cuz ur tryna get put on again.

I wouldnt let someone use me as a come up just cuz they ? themselves over. U dont give someone that kinda power over u. Gonna have to take a little more than that.

What would be funny tho is if they both scripted a beef together