Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? out here really robbing tourists?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now come on how many times can you get arrested without doing some time
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    potential to be one of the greats? i mean we all lije what we like but come on....he came out the gate stumbling....his first 3 stand up specials were the same ? !
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt Williams needs to stop being jealous that few people care to see him in a movie anymore. Kevin Hart is a thousand times funnier than Katt, maybe that's why Katt is resorting to robbing tourists now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Isn't it funny every time Kat comes out and drops an "industry bomb" a crazy arrest story comes out within the next week

Dude need to stay on his toes if he gonna be tryna out the "machine"

OR!

Not smoke ? ?

10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg

Even though the circumstances are a little different, they tried to say the same thing about Dave Chappelle.

I don't think Katt is smoking ? . He might have some kind of personality disorder, but someone definitely has it out for him.

Noooope, Dave was not arrested, Katt been arrested 5, 6 times for the same type stuff which implies me to belive thats when he on that ?

• S2J
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Katt really trying to get Kevin attention

https://youtu.be/2kUyEsmSuSo

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

This is Hart's chance to shut all of his "haters" up lol.

Man, what? Lmao Because real life is not URL, Smack, or the IC lol Like wtf

A ? 'coming at you' is not equivalent to a bar from Tsu Surf or a poster making a post that gets more than 5 ethers. In real life, you do not need to 'fight back'

He in a good space. I can relate to Hart. Its like on here ? will get mad at YOU... then they and other people expect YOU to match their emotion. For-what? Lls He not the one tight
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    id ride this wave jus like kevin hart is...as a comedian, you can't honestly expect or dream this kind of success. ..not even on no low expectations ? ....this whole ? is unreal, and im sure kevin is even suprised at where hes taken himself.....id jus flow with this ? cause when that door shuts he cant come back to where he is now

he can always turn around n roast someone trying to get some footing ie katt....that opportunity aint never goin nowhere...holla at that lame in 10 yrs if hes even still alive smh
  • S2J
    edited March 2016
    Options

So based on a lot of your responses ITT, this should be an easy win for Kevin Hart right? Agree to do the comedy ? , get a quick million and leave Katt looking stupid.

Unless Hart has a previous engagement that day, I don't see why he wouldn't do it. And even if he is busy doing something else, they can setup some kind of comedy battle in the future with sponsors and everything that comes with it, for a much bigger purse.

Too much to lose tho bruh. IMO Katt Williams is a better comedian than Kevin Hart. Why go toe to toe with Katt and potential be outshined by a comedian who many consider washed up?

Kevin Hart is in a good place. Like a said before, Katt Williams could have been what Kevin Hart is now. But some of his choices (whatever they were) stopped that from happening. @TheGOAT just posted an interview he did back in what I think is 2007 saying he was the second highest grossing comedian. Now look where he is. Bruh is definitely still funny, but I think he burned bridges with people who have pull in Hollywood. And now he keeps getting arrested. His image is jacked up now.

Not really.

I agree Katt is an equal as far as standup, but to truely break out you have to want it personality wise. You have to have energy. Katt has (had, tbh) energy but no charisma nh Hes settled down,and has hardemee a lil in his material. Still funny, but not the type ? that crosses over. Watch Kevin Hart do a late night appearance. He can capture an audience while bring part of it, as oposed to just bein funny and aloof or weird. Black comedians dont get the benefit of just being cool and aloof AND breaking out. You could argue thats true acroas the board honestly

Dane Cook, ? , Chris Farley, Will Ferrell, jim carrey break out as movie stars, they were wild, personable, energetic

Louis CK, George Carlin, etc are more comedian's comedians, they don't do big movies

Katt Williams was never crossing completely over. Neither was Mike Epps. Some just dont have global appeal. Hart does. And no its not cooning
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Now come on how many times can you get arrested without doing some time

That what I was saying before. He said the same thing in an interview.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Too much to lose tho bruh. IMO Katt Williams is a better comedian than Kevin Hart. Why go toe to toe with Katt and potential be outshined by a comedian who many consider washed up?

Kevin Hart is in a good place. Like a said before, Katt Williams could have been what Kevin Hart is now. But some of his choices (whatever they were) stopped that from happening. @TheGOAT just posted an interview he did back in what I think is 2007 saying he was the second highest grossing comedian. Now look where he is. Bruh is definitely still funny, but I think he burned bridges with people who have pull in Hollywood. And now he keeps getting arrested. His image is jacked up now.

Katt Williams was never crossing completely over. Neither was Mike Epps. Some just dont have global appeal. Hart does. And no its not cooning

Mike Epps like 50 & still doing jokes about being in ? classes in HS

He over achieved as a comedian

Hes a real good actor tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither of them ? are funny
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't this ? Katt have a bunch of kids he should be raising!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree, Katt Williams is better than Kevin Hart, and I don't even think it's debatable, Katt is clearly better. The question is, does Kevin think this?

If Kevin Hart also thinks Katt is better, then cool. He should make it clear that he never said he was better than sun and tell him to stop trying to get shine of the next ? , and squash it right then and there.

If not, then beat the ? and take his money. If someone calls you out in something that you really do and puts the money up, why not body the ? ? There's a certain respect that you should have for the craft, and he did it to himself, so put him in his place. That's what made Jordan so great. If you said you was better than him, that ? would come see you, play you 1v1, and make you regret saying that dumb ? .
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Katt Williams and his entourage allegedly robbed five women at gunpoint over the weekend

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/katt-williams-entourage-allegedly-robbed-women-gunpoint-article-1.2550095
    Comedian Katt Williams is being accused of another crime, just one day after his arrest on a battery charge in Georgia.

Attorney Loletha Hale claims Williams and nearly 15 members of his posse attacked and stole from five women in Atlanta at 2:30 a.m. Sunday morning.

The five women, who were visiting the city, were allegedly held at gunpoint and had their mobile devices stolen by Williams and his crew,

Kevin-Hart-The-Hell.jpg

I just read what happened them hoes started that ? that's why the police showed up and didnt arrest him
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

12791085_10153245759477038_40103255766240430_n.jpg?oh=5adf0379a508e63a9263f1600a1e6b6d&oe=575164C5

Id pay to see them roast each other

Pause

One could only wish that all 3 would go on tour together

who you got to be the show closer though?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

12791085_10153245759477038_40103255766240430_n.jpg?oh=5adf0379a508e63a9263f1600a1e6b6d&oe=575164C5

Id pay to see them roast each other

Pause

One could only wish that all 3 would go on tour together

who you got to be the show closer though?

Hart
    Rock
    Dave.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Kevin Hart's a good dude, but lets be honest, the ? aint that funny

Started to realize that . He acts the same in all his movies. None of them are even funny. Katwilliams is funnier then him
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Kevin movies r bad. Its like u have force yourself to laugh at his jks
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How is a ? better that has 3 different specials with the same jokes?

How sway?

Which specials are these?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So nobody going to point out the fact that he mentions 4 things at a milli each then says 5 milli total? Cool.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    WorlBoss wrote: »

Comedy Central had 1 of his specials on the other day and to me his material ain't as funny the second or third time seeing it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    How is a ? better that has 3 different specials with the same jokes?

How sway?

Which specials are these?

Comedy Central airs them every now and then. The first special the really blew him up where he's wearing the green outfit...he has a comedy special he filmed in Cincinatti where 80% of the jokes are the same word for word....
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    WorlBoss wrote: »

Comedy Central had 1 of his specials on the other day and to me his material ain't as funny the second or third time seeing it

its really not . i watched one of them on netflix with my girl and we had to cut it short cuz it wasnt funny. I put on kat williams stand up and thta ? had us rolling .