Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems to me that all comedians are haters....

Some of the most blatant shade ever thrown on fellow artists come from comedians.... Even more than rappers... tell bill Cosby I said suck my ? ...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

your right....i already didn't like the ? ...

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

then he passes it off like..he doing what he's doing while hes still hot.
    but he dint have to allow that ? if he'd hit an calls shots

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

Oddly enough that's actually part of the punchline to the movie that actually does get adressed...the automatic assumption from Ferrel that a black dude just knows how to survive in prison...it still was a mediocre movie but they did talk about that in it
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .

Oddly enough that's actually part of the punchline to the movie that actually does get adressed...the automatic assumption from Ferrel that a black dude just knows how to survive in prison...it still was a mediocre movie but they did talk about that in it

Well learned something new.

Still not going to watch it though.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't it funny every time Kat comes out and drops an "industry bomb" a crazy arrest story comes out within the next week

Dude need to stay on his toes if he gonna be tryna out the "machine"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Isn't it funny every time Kat comes out and drops an "industry bomb" a crazy arrest story comes out within the next week

My thing is, why does he keep getting arrested for assault? He is saying the police are targeting him. But either he has anger issues, and people are using that against him to set him off to make some quick money (which explains him never going to court), or something else is going on...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh he didn't ask a black man to teach him ......it was Kevin, a small time business owner looking for a come up and who has never been to jail, offers to teach him how to survive in exchange to get his business to the next level ......

I think Kevin is funny ......I don't think he's strong enough to hold a movie on his own .....or the right script hasn't been written for him yet. I do think he's more funny than Katt .....I think he more funny than Chris Rock in movies
    I thought real husbands of Hollywood is ? hilarious. Kevin best works are when he has funny actors around him

Katt is one dimensional .....he ran that ? ? in the ground and in movies the ? seemed border line ? ......he pigeon holed himself

Katt most recent tour , he had a few comedians open the show and most of them was trash except for to ....the surprise comedian was Mark Curry (the teacher from the old tv show hanging with Mr cooper. He funny, look him up ) who stole the show .....he killed Katt on his own ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Smh he didn't ask a black man to teach him ......it was Kevin, a small time business owner looking for a come up and who has never been to jail, offers to teach him how to survive in exchange to get his business to the next level

I think Kevin is funny ......I don't think he's strong enough to hold a movie on his own .....or the right script hasn't been written for him yet. I do think he's more funny than Katt .....I think he more funny than Chris Rock in movies
    I thought real husbands of Hollywood is ? hilarious. Kevin best works are when he has funny actors around him

Katt is one dimensional .....he ran that ? ? in the ground and in movies the ? seemed border line ? ......he pigeon holed himself

Katt most recent tour , he had a few comedians open the show and most of them was trash except for to ....the surprise comedian was Mark Curry (the teacher from the old tv show hanging with Mr cooper. He funny, look him up ) who stole the show .....he killed Katt on his own ?

All that ? was already addressed a few posts up. Still not going to watch that ? like I also said a few posts up.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

OR!

Not smoke ? ?

10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg

Even though the circumstances are a little different, they tried to say the same thing about Dave Chappelle.

I don't think Katt is smoking ? . He might have some kind of personality disorder, but someone definitely has it out for him.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

OR!

Not smoke ? ?

10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg

Even though the circumstances are a little different, they tried to say the same thing about Dave Chappelle.

I don't think Katt is smoking ? . He might have some kind of personality disorder, but someone definitely has it out for him.

? is just the go to drug for all black people who are considered to be tripping out.

? = black people
    Powder ? = white people

Not being funny when I say this but I'm sure you knew that stigma already.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of ppl says what he's saying

He don't have that kind of influence for "higher ups" to get at him like y'all say he's doing.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt really trying to get Kevin attention

https://youtu.be/2kUyEsmSuSo

Anybody that's seeing that and thinks this guy is sober... I don't know what to tell you.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My thing is, why does he keep getting arrested for assault? He is saying the police are targeting him. But either he has anger issues, and people are using that against him to set him off to make some quick money (which explains him never going to court), or something else is going on...

I agree, he needs to get himself together. If its not jus a coincidence that this happens right after him talking "a lil too much", then they clearly know how to push his buttons. In that case, he needs to restrain himself.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn. Would be kinda dope to see the comedy part of it

But Hart has nothing to gain and a lot to lose if Katt out shines him on the same stage.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ironically....Kat looks like a puppet in that video...smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Anybody that's seeing that and thinks this guy is sober... I don't know what to tell you.
    What do you think he was on?

He sounded very sober to me. A lil too serious, but sober nonetheless
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you watch the movie he actually almost joins a white gang...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After that video
    0b337dad4930a67d244702d0672b5392.403x295x1.jpg

i laughed way too hard at this

LMAO
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Guess im the only one who finds this entertaining and funny.

Katt is comedy
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo hart aint gonna pick the comedy but that boxing.needs to happen or just let em roast each other
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I agree, he needs to get himself together. If its not jus a coincidence that this happens right after him talking "a lil too much", then they clearly know how to push his buttons. In that case, he needs to restrain himself.

Ain't nobody pushing his buttons he's just ? up. You really think a damn pool boy was sent out to "set him up"? Stop making excuses for every ? up of a person