Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got us questioning our own. Black dude in Ferrari? /
    He ain't get it legit. Either drugs or illuminatti ~ Shenco

Them bars remind me of Kendrick's song Barbwire
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    This ? katt got arrested again today smdh!!

katt1n-5-web.jpg

Katt Williams arrested on battery charge after punching Georgia pool supply store employee during argument

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/katt-williams-arrested-punching-ga-store-employee-article-1.2548207?utm_content=bufferc370c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

The "How was he hating" posters were wrong. The ? has Anger issues
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was hating

But he is funnier
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.
    It's equivalent to Jayz fans saying he beat Nas because he got more money. Not because he's a better rapper or mc, but because he used to own the Nets & has Roc Nation smh.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Kevin Hart's a good dude, but lets be honest, the ? aint that funny

Neither is Dane cook but none of these ? hated on him

Dane got a lot of hate
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    This ? katt got arrested again today smdh!!

katt1n-5-web.jpg

Katt Williams arrested on battery charge after punching Georgia pool supply store employee during argument

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/katt-williams-arrested-punching-ga-store-employee-article-1.2548207?utm_content=bufferc370c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

The "How was he hating" posters were wrong. The ? has Anger issues

He's on coke, maybe even ? .
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

Dane got a lot of hate

Dane probably the most hated "successful" comedian
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Kevin Hart was a guest on Marc Marons podcast a while back & basically credited Dane Cook for laying the blueprint for how he blew up.

He basically asked Dane Cook how he built his fanbase and did everything the same which is how he says he built his brand
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Not true. A bunch of white comedians HATED Dane Cook. They say he a hack.

Kevin Hart gettin that same hate/treatment white comedians was giving Dane Cook. It's jealousy. Whatever criticisms we may have of Kev/Dane at the end of the day they sellin out stadiums gettin up in front of like 10000 people and destroy.

Shizlansky wrote: »
    Richard had help on his stand ups.

? think Paul Mooney just came outta nowhere lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fukk Kevin Hart

big ? ass lil ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most comedians just don't respect Kevin Hart's talent, or lack of talent. A lot of y'all don't understand it, because you're looking through the eyes of a fan. All you see or should I say, care about is, sold out shows and movie deals.

And stop using that silly "we have to stick together" theory, as if that even fits in this context. If I think you're breaking the code to become successful, I'm going to say something about it EVERY time. You should not blindly support someone just because they have the same skin color. The togetherness is only "required" on REAL issues like police brutality and white supremacy anyhow.

your right....i already didn't like the ? ...

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

then he passes it off like..he doing what he's doing while hes still hot.
    but he dint have to allow that ? if he'd hit an calls shots
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think hart gets a lot of hate because black comedy fell off like boxing after the Tyson era.

Kevin is like the Floyd Mayweather of comedy. Him not being ? is like Floyd not being offensive. If he was one in a many, he'd be appreciated but ? miss that Pryor type standup

And U can't deny he got classic lines

He needs to be more selective with his movie roles though. He has a limited scope when it comes to his roles which is understandable but sometimes is wayyy too predictable and not witty.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    None of this generation comedians are funny IMO but Hart has the winning formula for movies.

Who do you consider being of this generation of comedians?

Anybody after 00'.

That's difficult way to look at comedians because a lot of them start doing comedy ALOT of years before we the public ever know who they are.

I will say this I didn't hear about these 3 until sometime in the 2000's and I think they some of the best out right now

Corey Holcomb(The best to me right now)
    J.B. Smoove
    Donnell Rawlings(a/k/a Ashy Larry) saw his stand up at the DC Improv funny ass ?

All 3 of them could have started in the 90's for all we know. Don't know how to break comedians down to generations like that IMO better to just keep them as individuals and say who you do and don't like.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but that movie with will Ferrell...he didn't have to do and allow himself to be called a ? .

By a White person?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I refused to watch that movie just based on the racial aspect of it being some ? up ? IMO. Which to me was a rich white man has to go to prison so he asks a black man to teach him how to survive prison. Like white men don't go to prison either. FOH with that ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i remember when him and kevin hart were roasting eachother on Black Poker Stars Invitational...? was comedy....

kevin hart called him a midget micheal jackson

Link?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Not true
    For tv shows & movies yes... but for the pure act of standup having writers is not the norm

I listen to many podcasts & interviews and these guys get angry about that ? .

Standup is supposed to be from the comedians own personal POV

Paul Mooney wrote for Richard Pryor. Ghostwriting in the comedy world.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"He and Knight face felony robbery charges after paparazzo Leslie Redden said Williams took her camera during an assault by two women under orders from Knight. Williams and Knight have pleaded not guilty.

Williams got arrested five times over two months in 2013 following a bizarre police chase. Police in Seattle and Oakland, Calif., said he got in bar fights in both cities in separate incidents weeks apart in 2012."

wtf?....yeah he keeps it REEEEAL...DUMB....someone needs to whoop Money Mike's punk ass asap
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he in jail again
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    And he in jail again

I be tryna give bruh the benefit of the doubt because he's from the city and I actually like his comedy...but he is making it too easy lol.

Is this how you feel when bad things happen to Amir Khan?