Comments

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace brother, keep doing your thing.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KYS if you worship the same ? as David Duke.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    i recently had a christian family member who i love and respect tell me that i have to stop using my brain to understand Christianity. He told me i was too analytical and that i had to stop using my mind and just accept what i was told. whats even more ? up is that he is currently a deacon in the church. smmfh.

Christians-like-slaves.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Appreciate the invite, ? Bless.

Related sidenote: I JUST (finally) watched War Room...powerful
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

The Sphinx in Egypt was already standing when white people were still living in the caves in Europe.

so? there are still african tribes that run around with speers till this day
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

yea there was also the whole "the jews killed jesus" argument but yea ? and the ss were not really christians at all imo they just used christianity as a tool.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My son told me ? eats tacos lmao

Except ye become like little children you shall in no way enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Amen.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

The Sphinx in Egypt was already standing when white people were still living in the caves in Europe.

so? there are still african tribes that run around with spears till this day
    @CracceR

yea there was also the whole "the jews killed jesus" argument but yea ? and the ss were not really christians at all imo they just used christianity as a tool.

what the hell does using a spear have to do with centuries of european christians and their atrocities? how do the two compare? ? are you talking about???

why is it so easy for christianity to be used as a tool for evil? its not like the nazis were the first to do it.
    tumblr_inline_mhqdulUHCN1qz4rgp.jpg
    KnightsTemplar_Cover-800x800.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    blogs.thegospelcoalition.orgrayortlundfiles201512jesus_saves_kkk-59d0fc84749698e61f79749c9ea759c85b6a8e22-mixwluxzbahnvy2m84fbrphlrh6p180ipplotj4txc.jpg

i'll pass
    This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

What a sad plight to be in if you're letting sinful flesh keep you from the living and true ? . What a shame. Amen.

This is also what the LORD said:
    Matthew 7:15
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 12:33
    Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

this is the fruit that the slave master and his religion bore. as i said earlier...........
    uznlo3w0jzub.jpg
    kkk_08.jpg
    [img]http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ku-klux-? .jpg[/img]

i'll pass

Your argument falls flat on its face with the use of those scriptures though. Those are warning scriptures for false disciples. Yeshua is warning you to stay away from people who appear to be His disciples on the outside (in name only) but on the inside are far from Him because they work iniquity. Amen.

Yeshua is who you must turn to, not to another sinful person. Cursed are you if you make sinful man your strength and use him to keep you from the glory of the LORD. Amen.

Where was Yeshua during the Trans Atlantic slave trade? Scratching himself? Smoking ? ?

He was sitting down on the throne at the right hand of the Majesty on high! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    logged it to get some lanks to fwap and this @ ruined that.... now ill just take a walk

i will check the sermon in a few hours.....

Praise ? . Oh how He loves us! He's so great!
  • skpjr78
    Options
    blogs.thegospelcoalition.orgrayortlundfiles201512jesus_saves_kkk-59d0fc84749698e61f79749c9ea759c85b6a8e22-mixwluxzbahnvy2m84fbrphlrh6p180ipplotj4txc.jpg

i'll pass
    This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

What a sad plight to be in if you're letting sinful flesh keep you from the living and true ? . What a shame. Amen.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

this is the fruit that the slave master and his religion bore. as i said earlier...........
    uznlo3w0jzub.jpg
    kkk_08.jpg

i'll pass

Your argument falls flat on its face with the use of those scriptures though. Those are warning scriptures for false disciples. Yeshua is warning you to stay away from people who appear to be His disciples on the outside (in name only) but on the inside are far from Him because they work iniquity. Amen.

Yeshua is who you must turn to, not to another sinful person. Cursed are you if you make sinful man your strength and use him to keep you from the glory of the LORD. Amen.

Where was Yeshua during the Trans Atlantic slave trade? Scratching himself? Smoking ? ?

He was sitting down on the throne at the right hand of the Majesty on high! Hallelujah!

so you want me to worship someone who sat on his ass, watched my people get destroyed, had the power to stop it and didnt do jack ? about it???? you mothafukas gotta be insane. stockholm syndrome at its worse. smh at these 21st century slaves and their diseased ? minds.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?

Im not going to go in, but keep it simple with this ? :

Why be somebody's christian when you can be a Christ? christians follow churches and pastors, and my manhood wont allow me to be another ? 's ? . Maybe yall was just raised that way. im sure. Thats why yall grown ass men are followers. But if u were raised in the church, cant blame ya.

Jesus even tells yall that you should be like him and do his work but better, but do u muthafuckaz listen? nooooooo. u listen to a muthafuckin pastor and let him interpret the Word to his own pleasings.

Yes. Shots fired.

Well 3 questions for you my friend:

1. How can they call on Yeshua to save them unless they believe in Him?
    2. And how can they believe in Yeshua if they have never heard about Him?
    3. And how can they hear about Him unless someone tells them?

You see faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of ? ! Therefore woe is me if I preach not the gospel! Hallelujah!

Therefore you will have no excuse before the Great White throne on the last day, if you appear before Him condemned. For you have heard the gospel and in turn rejected it. Therefore your sin remains and it will be paid for in full for all eternity in the lake of fire.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!

Who is rich in mercy and abundant in grace has made a way for you to escape the wrath to come if you will confess with your mouth that Yeshua is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead, you shall be saved! For with the mouth confession is made unto salvation and with the heart man believes unto righteousness. Amen!

Will you turn to Him today my friend @Cleveland7venty6 ?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I thought ? was knocking on my door, turns out it was just the kids on the street knocking and running away, little ? .

Seek and you shall find. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Christianity....The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own Father, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh (The blood!!) and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, *White slave-master voice,* ("if you disobey your earthy master, you offend your heavenly master") so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree....

Makes perfect sense..

I swear before Jesus this is true.....And four more white people [Sarcasm]
    Jesus said to @the dukester , "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    somebody asked the same question ive been asking for years. where was ? or jesus doing the slave trade?where is he now ,when we're probably on the road to wordwide self destruction??? its all a game folks.dont believe the hype.nature is the only ? that exists.

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of ? ; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

Amen.

I pray that you are not one of His enemies on the day He gets up from His mercy seat! ? have mercy on the man who thought that they could fight ? on the day of battle! What a mismatch!

A grain of sand ( the human being) against the maker of all things seen and unseen! What a terrible fate it is to be caught with your pants down on the day when the heavens shake! ? forbid I would be so foolish! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I LOVE the kkk references. perfect point. can go the same with voting democrat automatically.

im not gonna quote the bible. I rather quote Stevie Wonder:

"When you believe in things you dont understand, you will suffer."

Superstition: 1972

Have you ever told a lie?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2016
    Options

i'll pass

uznlo3w0jzub.jpg
    kkk_08.jpg

i'll pass

The bolded is 100% right and thats why im avoiding you and false disciples like you who are still kicking that fake.ass hypocritical Christian ? .

The scriptures warn about false disciples and their actions. Now if Iook at the history of the Christian church and their practice of genocide, slavery and theft on a hemispheric scale or if you look at the present day church and its practices of child molestation and worship of money I see nothing but false disciples.

Whether its the evangelical politicians and their idiot followers who believe in tax cuts for the rich while kicking hungry women and children off food stamps or the clowns who still pray to white Jesus I see nothing but false teachings and false disciples. You can only lie, trick, deceive, or abuse me once. Aftet that im done with you. The evil, hypocritical, slave owning, child molesting, money hungry, genocidal christians may have fooled my grandparents but they wont get me. The scriptures I posted warn about these ppl, their lies and their apologist I.e. ppl like you.

Go push your ? elsewhere. History, current events and the scriptures have taught me to avoid hypocrites and liars like you.

You keeping looking at man. Sad. Sad. Sad.

You need to look to Yeshua. Only He can forgive you of your sins, remove the hate from your heart, and give you eternal life.

Until you take your cares to Yeshua you will still be a bitter, grumpy, and hateful soul who blames everybody else for your own problems. What a tragic state of existence to be in!

BUT ? !!!!!!

Who commanded the light to shine out of the darkness has made a way for your anger, hate, and rage to be turned into love, joy, and peace! But you have to come His way and go through His door and believe in His gospel. Only when you take your eyes off of man, who can not deliver you from what is coming, will you then be able to see clearly by looking up to the power on High, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, who is able to save ALL who come to Him by faith even unto the uttermost. Hallelujah!
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

i'll pass

uznlo3w0jzub.jpg
    kkk_08.jpg

i'll pass

The bolded is 100% right and thats why im avoiding you and false disciples like you who are still kicking that fake.ass hypocritical Christian ? .

The scriptures warn about false disciples and their actions. Now if Iook at the history of the Christian church and their practice of genocide, slavery and theft on a hemispheric scale or if you look at the present day church and its practices of child molestation and worship of money I see nothing but false disciples.

Whether its the evangelical politicians and their idiot followers who believe in tax cuts for the rich while kicking hungry women and children off food stamps or the clowns who still pray to white Jesus I see nothing but false teachings and false disciples. You can only lie, trick, deceive, or abuse me once. Aftet that im done with you. The evil, hypocritical, slave owning, child molesting, money hungry, genocidal christians may have fooled my grandparents but they wont get me. The scriptures I posted warn about these ppl, their lies and their apologist I.e. ppl like you.

Go push your ? elsewhere. History, current events and the scriptures have taught me to avoid hypocrites and liars like you.

You keeping looking at man. Sad. Sad. Sad.

You need to look to Yeshua. Only He can forgive you of your sins, remove the hate from your heart, and give you eternal life.

Until you take your cares to Yeshua you will still be a bitter, grumpy, and hateful soul who blames everybody else for your own problems. What a tragic state of existence to be in!

BUT ? !!!!!!

Who commanded the light to shine out of the darkness has made a way for your anger, hate, and rage to be turned into love, joy, and peace! But you have to come His way and go through His door and believe in His gospel. Only when you take your eyes off of man, who can not deliver you from what is coming, will you then be able to see clearly by looking up to the power on High, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, who is able to save ALL who come to Him by faith even unto the uttermost. Hallelujah!

lol at me being hateful. i have never hung anyone from a tree nor am i a member of an organization that has. can you say the same????

1 Samuel 24:13
    As saith the proverb of the ancients, 'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch thee.

good luck "hanging" out with the descendants of klansmen, slave traders and indian killers. i suggest you dont stand too close to any trees.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2016
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Without Lucifer there'd be no Chronic, no ATLiens, no Wu Tang, no kdot
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

Will you come to Him today by faith?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

so? there are still african tribes that run around with spears till this day
    @CracceR

what the hell does using a spear have to do with centuries of european christians and their atrocities? how do the two compare? ? are you talking about???

why is it so easy for christianity to be used as a tool for evil? its not like the nazis were the first to do it.
    tumblr_inline_mhqdulUHCN1qz4rgp.jpg
    KnightsTemplar_Cover-800x800.jpg

yea stupid ppl fucc everything up christianity, islam etc. and use this stuff as an excuse
    communism sounds like a good idea but you see how that turned out
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    (To skpjr78. Edited because i didnt want all those quotes with my post)
    ( didnt @ because im respectful)

I dont know whether to give a GOAT or a COSIGN.

That ? is evil and you described it and broke it down perfectly and barely touched the surface. But christians ignore all that and go back to what they know: well, accept jesus and save your soul and blah blah blah. Really, at the end of the day, these are the ? , child-like adults of society who has to be handled with care so not to offend anyone or their beliefs. Well im here to say ? ALL THAT. ? need to grow the ? up, take control of your own life, and leave the ? alone.

I like how you fight fire with fire. Because thats the only language they understand. I have been getting down with the scriptures too because the Word was mightier than whatever sword i was swinging when engaging in these conversations about that religion, with those kinda people. Whether it be on the internet or in real life with family and friends. So I had to reload the ammo with some bullets they can feel and cant ignore: Bible verses.

And i make sure i cuss and be disrespectful because I DONT RESPECT THAT ? . Im an Adult, not a child. We tell children not to cuss. And the church has adults watchin dey mouths. I say that to be in before the "? mouth police" attempt to check me on it.

Be not deceived, ? is not mocked!

FOR:

"I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken." Matthew 12:36

And that's realer than real deal Holyfield. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The ? is FOR white people. They are/were pretty much animals living in caves eating each other, having sex with each other as well as the dogs, and living among ? , dead bodies, and bones.

They needed to be civilized. Just think of the mayhem they would have caused WITHOUT the bible and religion. Then they began to push it on the world.

Here goes a #FACTS moment:

? is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Amen.

See Acts 10:34-35

Hallelujah!

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Peace brother, keep doing your thing.

Praise ? . Yeshua bless you and keep you my friend. Amen.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    (To skpjr78. Edited because i didnt want all those quotes with my post)
    ( didnt @ because im respectful)

I dont know whether to give a GOAT or a COSIGN.

That ? is evil and you described it and broke it down perfectly and barely touched the surface. But christians ignore all that and go back to what they know: well, accept jesus and save your soul and blah blah blah. Really, at the end of the day, these are the ? , child-like adults of society who has to be handled with care so not to offend anyone or their beliefs. Well im here to say ? ALL THAT. ? need to grow the ? up, take control of your own life, and leave the ? alone.

I like how you fight fire with fire. Because thats the only language they understand. I have been getting down with the scriptures too because the Word was mightier than whatever sword i was swinging when engaging in these conversations about that religion, with those kinda people. Whether it be on the internet or in real life with family and friends. So I had to reload the ammo with some bullets they can feel and cant ignore: Bible verses.

And i make sure i cuss and be disrespectful because I DONT RESPECT THAT ? . Im an Adult, not a child. We tell children not to cuss. And the church has adults watchin dey mouths. I say that to be in before the "? mouth police" attempt to check me on it.

Be not deceived, ? is not mocked!

FOR:

"I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken." Matthew 12:36

And that's realer than real deal Holyfield. Amen.

why wait until the day of judgement? why cant current christians be held accountable for their past and present deeds right now??????

the one thing the typical hypocritical christian hates more than anything is a mirror. they love to talk about how their ? will punish the wicked but when you point out their systemic wicked ways both past and present they get mad and play dumb. what type of ? excuses evil, waits centuries to hold anyone accountable and then overlooks the evil of his so called "followers"??? that ? dont make any sense. if the christian ? is real no one will burn quicker, hotter and longer than the christians.