VAYIKRA..........And He Called!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    i had a preacher tell me ,he could open a church in any city.all he needs is 3 black women to go out and recruit for him.thats some ? and hoe ? .i live in bham,al,there are so many prechers down here that use to be pimps,dope boys,con men then they go to a bible college or get a license in prison to start preaching.there are alot of secrets to life and those folks that know,will use your ignorance against you.has there ever been one sunday where a church didnt take up donations?all churches are non profit organizations and are tax free.so where is all that money going???? its not going to a "man in the sky" or back to the community.you are suppsoed to study thr bible,the koran,the torah,ancient kemet,tao,etc then make your own decision.do your own research.back in the days,folks thought volcanoes were the earth ? .so everytime the volcanoe would rumble,people thought the "? " was upset,so they started throwing their 1st born kids in the volcano as a sacrifice to make the "? " happy.if you saw any slave movie over the last 40 years,you will see black folks didnt know ? about a bible until the slave trade when the white boys beat that ? in our head.if their is a bible ? ,he must be only for white folks,because they the only ones winning using that book.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven getting run out of his own thread.
    compton-city-g-s-o.gif

Fohwtbs and dont bring your silly ass back neither

I feel almost embarrassed for him lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    i had a preacher tell me ,he could open a church in any city.all he needs is 3 black women to go out and recruit for him.thats some ? and hoe ? .i live in bham,al,there are so many prechers down here that use to be pimps,dope boys,con men then they go to a bible college or get a license in prison to start preaching.there are alot of secrets to life and those folks that know,will use your ignorance against you.has there ever been one sunday where a church didnt take up donations?all churches are non profit organizations and are tax free.so where is all that money going???? its not going to a "man in the sky" or back to the community.you are suppsoed to study thr bible,the koran,the torah,ancient kemet,tao,etc then make your own decision.do your own research.back in the days,folks thought volcanoes were the earth ? .so everytime the volcanoe would rumble,people thought the "? " was upset,so they started throwing their 1st born kids in the volcano as a sacrifice to make the "? " happy.if you saw any slave movie over the last 40 years,you will see black folks didnt know ? about a bible until the slave trade when the white boys beat that ? in our head.if their is a bible ? ,he must be only for white folks,because they the only ones winning using that book.

Exactly, organized religion is a giant hustle. We all know who benefitted the most from Christianity, and it definitely wasn't Black folk. The White Christian nations that did all the ? and pillaging of lands worldwide have done quite well, but where is this so called messiah in the nations that still suffer from what happened to them before? I don't see a messiah in Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, or South Africa, that's for damn sure. Organized religion, especially the Abrahamic ones, are a giant scam.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (To skpjr78. Edited because i didnt want all those quotes with my post)
    ( didnt @ because im respectful)

I dont know whether to give a GOAT or a COSIGN.

That ? is evil and you described it and broke it down perfectly and barely touched the surface. But christians ignore all that and go back to what they know: well, accept jesus and save your soul and blah blah blah. Really, at the end of the day, these are the ? , child-like adults of society who has to be handled with care so not to offend anyone or their beliefs. Well im here to say ? ALL THAT. ? need to grow the ? up, take control of your own life, and leave the ? alone.

I like how you fight fire with fire. Because thats the only language they understand. I have been getting down with the scriptures too because the Word was mightier than whatever sword i was swinging when engaging in these conversations about that religion, with those kinda people. Whether it be on the internet or in real life with family and friends. So I had to reload the ammo with some bullets they can feel and cant ignore: Bible verses.

And i make sure i cuss and be disrespectful because I DONT RESPECT THAT ? . Im an Adult, not a child. We tell children not to cuss. And the church has adults watchin dey mouths. I say that to be in before the "? mouth police" attempt to check me on it.

Be not deceived, ? is not mocked!

FOR:

"I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken." Matthew 12:36

And that's realer than real deal Holyfield. Amen.

why wait until the day of judgement? why cant current christians be held accountable for their past and present deeds right now??????

the one thing the typical hypocritical christian hates more than anything is a mirror. they love to talk about how their ? will punish the wicked but when you point out their systemic wicked ways both past and present they get mad and play dumb. what type of ? excuses evil, waits centuries to hold anyone accountable and then overlooks the evil of his so called "followers"??? that ? dont make any sense. if the christian ? is real no one will burn quicker, hotter and longer than the christians.

"I will take revenge; I will pay them back. In due time their feet will slip. Their day of disaster will arrive, and their destiny will overtake them.'" Deuteronomy 32:35

Yes. It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? .

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KYS if you worship the same ? as David Duke.

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am ? , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22

You just can't help yourself can you? You just can't stop looking at sinful man. What a shame.

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell me to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

Titus 1:16
    They profess that they know ? ; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 2:4
    Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

We dont believe you you need more people.

I didn't join an organization though. Amen. Rather I'm a child of the Most High ? , family in the royal priesthood, and a saint for the ages to come without end. Amen. I'm part of a spiritual house built with living stones that will be the crown of the glory of the LORD when He comes to be admired by all those who love His appearing. Amen. Yes, This is about having a relationship with the King of the universe. Hallelujah!

And the same relationship that I have with the One who made you and me, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, He offers to give you if you will humble yourself and admit that you are a sinner and you need forgiveness. The door is still open my friend, but don't delay because you can be gone in the next second. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Thus until you humble yourself you will never speak with the LORD face to face; that is until the day of judgment if you so happen to die as a prideful sinner. ? pity the soul that has part in such an awful fate. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am ? , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22

You just can't help yourself can you? You just can't stop looking at sinful man. What a shame.

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell men to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

They profess that they know ? ; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

He would dissassociate with them and explain why they didn't follow the faith with integrity, but he didn't. He just said some bull and that was that. I like DOU but he needs to acknowledge some things and start thinking on his own a bit more. I don't care how much you study if you don't begin to use the mind your creator gave you then you will be deceive and confused on all ends.

No confusion over here my friend: "For ? is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." 1 Corinthians 14:33

I know who I believe in and in whom my destiny is sealed by the Holy Spirit that is given to me as a seal for the day of redemption! Hallelujah!

He loves you my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm kinda new around here. Is this Jesus freak @DoUwant2go2Heaven the ill community "resident" troll?

I'm an overcomer of this world by the blood of the lamb! Predestined to be a saint of the most High ? forever and ever! Hallelujah!

Do you know Him @the dukester ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    @_? _ ban his ass

please don't tell me he's a mod.

I'm ? ? ? is u talkin bout

real real real ? . and Dont take our word for it, Jesus said it.

John 10:34, Isnt it written that Ye Are Gods?

and 10:35 says AND THESE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!!!!

If you die in unbelief you will never be a ruler of anything. For the worm will be your master and the everlasting flame your abode for all eternity. For such is the lot of all those who thought that they could "outsmart" ? and get by with their sin!

Your sin will be paid for my friend! And that payment will be made by way of the 2nd death that will last forever and ever! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?

Im not going to go in, but keep it simple with this ? :

Why be somebody's christian when you can be a Christ? christians follow churches and pastors, and my manhood wont allow me to be another ? 's ? . Maybe yall was just raised that way. im sure. Thats why yall grown ass men are followers. But if u were raised in the church, cant blame ya.

Jesus even tells yall that you should be like him and do his work but better, but do u muthafuckaz listen? nooooooo. u listen to a muthafuckin pastor and let him interpret the Word to his own pleasings.

Yes. Shots fired.

Well 3 questions for you my friend:

1. How can they call on Yeshua to save them unless they believe in Him?
    2. And how can they believe in Yeshua if they have never heard about Him?
    3. And how can they hear about Him unless someone tells them?

I rather not go back and forth and ? for tat because im past all dat. Thats lower chakra ? .

but to us thats in the KNOW, you lookin silly out chea. I am Black. Not African, my roots trace back to America. Funny how we cant trace back to the motherland but all us so-called African Americans can trace our roots back to the idigenous people of this land (I got indian in my fammmmmleeee)

But thats besides the point. I digress.

I tried to answer your questions but thats crazy talk. U aint even asking ? . They are saying that you are trolling, and maybe you are, but imma talk to u like u know not what u do.

WE are Gods. white folk too, they peoples. they just get the blame for ruining the message.

So imma ask u a think or two. Why are u a christian?

John 14:12, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Now im no pastor, but isnt Jesus saying to be better and do better than him? Once again i say, why be a christian when u can be a Christ? ( 10:35 and these scriptures cannot be broken)

So once again, who da ? are you to go against the words of Jesus?

Matthew 22:29, You are mistaken not knowing these scriptures or the power of ? .

So what are u sayin to us? seems to me, YOU DONT FOLLOW THE WORDS OF JESUS. it was written (Nas) lol

Im not gonna box with you because that wont be fair. But i cant even SPAR with you because your arms are too short. i love saying that because its real.

christianity is ? up, always has been and always will be and it is going away. But u want US to get down with it and go into mental slavery. Why?

Ego? U wanna save the world? You? (ether)

And dude, stop talkin like you are all holy and righteous and ? . u wanna holla at us, be normal and stop the charades. dis here the IC and some of us know what da ? we're talking about. So be a human dude. be real so u can get real replies.

And when i reply to you, im doing John 14:12.

? .

1. This is my regular speech. For ? has delivered me from speaking with a foul tongue. You see because I once was also foolish and disobedient. I was misled and I became a slave to many lusts and pleasures. My life was full of evil and envy, and I hated my fellow brother!

2. But the reason why I became a disciple of Yeshua Ha Mashiach was because my ? and Savior revealed his kindness and love to me! He saved me, not because of the righteous things I had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away my sins, giving me a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit! Hallelujah! He generously poured out the Spirit upon me through Yeshua Ha Mashiach my Savior. Because of his grace he declared me righteous and gave me confidence that I will inherit eternal life! Hallelujah!

3. He will also give you a name better than the sons of men! But you have to humble yourself and admit that you are wrong, and He is right. Amen.

Will you come to Him today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    its so funny how fast christians disappear when they realize their ? aint working. when they run across enlightened people who arent afraid to think for themselves they vanish fast as hell in search of more dumb, desperate, confused kneegros to run that old slave ? on again.

take your ? elsewhere playboy. we aint taking no more bites out of your ? sandwich.

I'm right here preaching the Good News for I am compelled by ? to do it! How terrible for me if I didn't preach the Good News! Amen.

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    its so funny how fast christians disappear when they realize their ? aint working. when they run across enlightened people who arent afraid to think for themselves they vanish fast as hell in search of more dumb, desperate, confused kneegros to run that old slave ? on again.

take your ? elsewhere playboy. we aint taking no more bites out of your ? sandwich.

its about time. like i said earlier, im using this ? to apply in real life when fam come at me with it. im bout to be 40 soon, and if i aint a jesus freak by now, it aint bout to happen. they need to understand that and respect that. and thats only concerning ME.

I cant brush it off no more and be like " yeah auntie i understand. yeah imma go to church, blah blah blah...

I gotta be true to my own integrity and let em know, yo, that aint me. and this is why, and i see it like this and like that because i see things MY way how u see things YOUR way. If u dont talk to me again, cool. I had 40 good yaars with cha and evidently, all good things must come to an end.

It's never too late to trust in the LORD as long as you have breath in your body! Keep seeking, keep knocking, keep asking! And you will find, the door will be opened, and your questions will be answered! Just don't give up! Don't ever give up! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Here i'll post it for you so that you don't even have to search for the scripture.

"21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:21-23

Amen.

didnt you telll me in an earlier thread that you visited palestine and spent all of your time with the european invaders of that land while doing little to nothing to end the occupation? i remember you telling me how great and how wonderful the israelis were and how there was no racism in occupied palestine. this was around the same time, if not the same week, that an israeli lynch mob killed an innocent jewish man who just happened to be black in a bus station. the MOST HIGH has a very ingenious and foolproof way of exposing hypocrites and liars and that thread exposed you and your evil, self hating, blood thirsty beliefs for what they really are.

lol at the scripture you posted. what do you think the MOST HIGH is going to say to that israeli lynch mob that killed that man in that bus station. you and your slave master christians made all kind of excuses for them but the scriptures, including the one you just posted, is very clear on what the MOST HIGH will do to them. have fun spreading your lies, half truths and ? while you can b/c if the scripture you posted is true it wont be fun for you and your slave masters in the end.

lol at the turn this thread took. lol at your thread coming back to kick you in your own ass. i bet you didnt see this coming when you @ed me to this ? . your lies, half truths and ? will not go unpunished forever.
    boomerang-fail-o.gif

You keep looking at sinful man to justify your hatred toward ? . The enemy has planted a deep seed of hatred in your heart that can only be uprooted by looking up instead of looking around you. Look up to the King who sits high, but yet looks low and you will find the solution to all the hatred, fear, and anger you have in you. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?

Im not going to go in, but keep it simple with this ? :

Why be somebody's christian when you can be a Christ? christians follow churches and pastors, and my manhood wont allow me to be another ? 's ? . Maybe yall was just raised that way. im sure. Thats why yall grown ass men are followers. But if u were raised in the church, cant blame ya.

Jesus even tells yall that you should be like him and do his work but better, but do u muthafuckaz listen? nooooooo. u listen to a muthafuckin pastor and let him interpret the Word to his own pleasings.

Yes. Shots fired.

so i got a question for you @Cleveland7venty6 and @DoUwant2go2Heaven

do you think thats why more women go to church than men...

do you think thats why its more womnely men in the audience while the men men are doing pastoring or other positions of leadership in the church...

do you think that is why women seek a ? fearing man because he will submit to the whims and wishes of the bible and who interprets it rather than the man they say they want which is dominate..

just curious

It goes back to the cross of Yeshua. Who stayed at the cross when He was crucified? The women disciples, except for John. And who did Yeshua appear to first when He rose from the dead? 2 women! So women being the majority or at the forefront in the church is nothing new. Women have been liberated by Yeshua because in Him they have freedom. Therefore they exercise that freedom by being about the Fathers business. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    compton-city-g-s-o.gif

Still here doing the Lords work. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

How about the sin in your life? How are you going to deal with it when you die?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    compton-city-g-s-o.gif

I feel almost embarrassed for him lol

Why. I'm here. Preaching the gospel and praising the LORD.

Hallelujah!

Do you know Him?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Here i'll post it for you so that you don't even have to search for the scripture.

"21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:21-23

Amen.

didnt you telll me in an earlier thread that you visited palestine and spent all of your time with the european invaders of that land while doing little to nothing to end the occupation? i remember you telling me how great and how wonderful the israelis were and how there was no racism in occupied palestine. this was around the same time, if not the same week, that an israeli lynch mob killed an innocent jewish man who just happened to be black in a bus station. the MOST HIGH has a very ingenious and foolproof way of exposing hypocrites and liars and that thread exposed you and your evil, self hating, blood thirsty beliefs for what they really are.

lol at the scripture you posted. what do you think the MOST HIGH is going to say to that israeli lynch mob that killed that man in that bus station. you and your slave master christians made all kind of excuses for them but the scriptures, including the one you just posted, is very clear on what the MOST HIGH will do to them. have fun spreading your lies, half truths and ? while you can b/c if the scripture you posted is true it wont be fun for you and your slave masters in the end.

lol at the turn this thread took. lol at your thread coming back to kick you in your own ass. i bet you didnt see this coming when you @ed me to this ? . your lies, half truths and ? will not go unpunished forever.
    boomerang-fail-o.gif

You keep looking at sinful man to justify your hatred toward ? . The enemy has planted a deep seed of hatred in your heart that can only be uprooted by looking up instead of looking around you. Look up to the King who sits high, but yet looks low and you will find the solution to all the hatred, fear, and anger you have in you. Amen.

It just so happens that most of the men who share your beliefs frequently commit evil acts. At some point you have to hold those people and their belief system accountable. I know thats something the typical hypocrite christian like yourself refuses to do but reality and accountabilty can not and will not be ignored.

It's so funny how you keep saying that im full of hate, anger, etc. Im not the who killed that man. Its seems to me the hateful angry ppl are the ones who killed that innocent man in cold blood. And when push came to shove you sided with the murders while I sided with the victim of their evil acts. You justify and make excuses for the killers which makes you just as guilty. There is no blood on my hands and I dont side with or excuse cold blood murders. You do. Now tell who is full of hate.

Run along you apologizing house ? . Go do massas bidding somewhere else. We have listened to you foot shuffling, go along to get along, apologizing, sell your soul to be accepted, safe negros for far too long. Your days have come and gone. Go find someone else to push your plantation preaching on b/c we aint going for that ? in the 21st century. The spell has been broken and Gods first children aint listening to you lost, confused, christianized sambos no more. Go sing another ? spiritual, go march somewhere or go find some more demonic acts to apologize for. Just know that the day of the happy, smiling, apologizing, christianized slave has finally come to an end. Amem
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell me to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

I didn't join an organization though. Amen. Rather I'm a child of the Most High ? , family in the royal priesthood, and a saint for the ages to come without end. Amen. I'm part of a spiritual house built with living stones that will be the crown of the glory of the LORD when He comes to be admired by all those who love His appearing. Amen. Yes, This is about having a relationship with the King of the universe. Hallelujah!

And the same relationship that I have with the One who made you and me, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, He offers to give you if you will humble yourself and admit that you are a sinner and you need forgiveness. The door is still open my friend, but don't delay because you can be gone in the next second. Amen.
    You joined the Christian church and the last time I checked that was considered an organization. Go ask the pope and all those child molesting pervert Christians preachers all over the nation who were sued in a class action lawsuit if the Christian church is an organization. Better yet go asked these pimped out balling ass preachers who are living like kings off that tax fre church money if they are part of a "non profit" religious organization. Fohwtbs

When you Christian hypocrites get hit with biblical truths and facts you start running your mouth and saying a lot of nothing. History as well as current events show the demonic acts of ppl who call themselves Christians. Tell all that mumbo jumbo ? you just told me to someone else. Real dudes aint going for your excuses and ? no more.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Without Lucifer there'd be no Chronic, no ATLiens, no Wu Tang, no kdot
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

Will you come to Him today by faith?

And ? so loved the world that he is prepared to send you to eternal pain and torment for disagreeing with his precious holy wisdom.

? sounds like more of a petty pernicious child than a deity that's existed forever.

heaven gonna be dry af. Hell will be lit.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To Play Devil's Advocate I give you Al Pacino greatest monologue

https://youtu.be/jARp24AJWLk
  • skpjr78
    Options

I love that movie
  • skpjr78
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Thus until you humble yourself you will never speak with the LORD face to face; that is until the day of judgment if you so happen to die as a prideful sinner. ? pity the soul that has part in such an awful fate. Amen.

Fear base with no actual factual evidence to back up said claims. Anyone can make up such claims.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

That scene was real as ? .

The Bible ? , if real, truly is a ? . He watches and watches (with pleasure?), while all kinds of ? go down in this world. That scene may be one of the reasons I stopped being Christian lol