VAYIKRA..........And He Called!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    KYS if you worship the same ? as David Duke.

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am ? , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22

You just can't help yourself can you? You just can't stop looking at sinful man. What a shame.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    i recently had a christian family member who i love and respect tell me that i have to stop using my brain to understand Christianity. He told me i was too analytical and that i had to stop using my mind and just accept what i was told. whats even more ? up is that he is currently a deacon in the church. smmfh.

Christians-like-slaves.jpg

There is simplicity in Christ. Look to Him and find out how true that is! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Here i'll post it for you so that you don't even have to search for the scripture.

"21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:21-23

Amen.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    @_? _ ban his ass

please don't tell me he's a mod.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    Appreciate the invite, ? Bless.

Related sidenote: I JUST (finally) watched War Room...powerful

Praise ? brother Jay! Yes I am in total agreement! I even teared up in a few of the scenes it was so powerful. Praise ? Almighty! Amen.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i recently had a christian family member who i love and respect tell me that i have to stop using my brain to understand Christianity. He told me i was too analytical and that i had to stop using my mind and just accept what i was told. whats even more ? up is that he is currently a deacon in the church. smmfh.

This thread came right on time for me. Ive been loading up for 2 years and ready to let it go. Like mr miagi said: best karate still inside, now time let out!

I have a very respectable uncle in my family who just became a deacon. the real kind. he wears a collar. AND WE ? lol. So im about to spit ? here with my knowledge, and tweak it where its needed so i can be as proficient as they are with my facts. because when u have facts, you dont need Faith. preach.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am ? , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22

You just can't help yourself can you? You just can't stop looking at sinful man. What a shame.

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell me to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

Titus 1:16
    They profess that they know ? ; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 2:4
    Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

We dont believe you you need more people.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell men to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

They profess that they know ? ; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

He would dissassociate with them and explain why they didn't follow the faith with integrity, but he didn't. He just said some bull and that was that. I like DOU but he needs to acknowledge some things and start thinking on his own a bit more. I don't care how much you study if you don't begin to use the mind your creator gave you then you will be deceive and confused on all ends.
  • skpjr78
    Options

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell men to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

He would dissassociate with them and explain why they didn't follow the faith with integrity, but he didn't. He just said some bull and that was that. I like DOU but he needs to acknowledge some things and start thinking on his own a bit more. I don't care how much you study if you don't begin to use the mind your creator gave you then you will be deceive and confused on all ends.

I think he is a follower of Jerry Falwell
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_? _ ban his ass

I'm ? ? ? is u talkin bout
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm kinda new around here. Is this Jesus freak @DoUwant2go2Heaven the ill community "resident" troll?

• Cleveland7venty6
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    @_? _ ban his ass

I'm ? ? ? is u talkin bout

real real real ? . and Dont take our word for it, Jesus said it.

John 10:34, Isnt it written that Ye Are Gods?

and 10:35 says AND THESE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!!!!
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?

Im not going to go in, but keep it simple with this ? :

Why be somebody's christian when you can be a Christ? christians follow churches and pastors, and my manhood wont allow me to be another ? 's ? . Maybe yall was just raised that way. im sure. Thats why yall grown ass men are followers. But if u were raised in the church, cant blame ya.

Jesus even tells yall that you should be like him and do his work but better, but do u muthafuckaz listen? nooooooo. u listen to a muthafuckin pastor and let him interpret the Word to his own pleasings.

Yes. Shots fired.

Well 3 questions for you my friend:

1. How can they call on Yeshua to save them unless they believe in Him?
    2. And how can they believe in Yeshua if they have never heard about Him?
    3. And how can they hear about Him unless someone tells them?

I rather not go back and forth and ? for tat because im past all dat. Thats lower chakra ? .

but to us thats in the KNOW, you lookin silly out chea. I am Black. Not African, my roots trace back to America. Funny how we cant trace back to the motherland but all us so-called African Americans can trace our roots back to the idigenous people of this land (I got indian in my fammmmmleeee)

But thats besides the point. I digress.

I tried to answer your questions but thats crazy talk. U aint even asking ? . They are saying that you are trolling, and maybe you are, but imma talk to u like u know not what u do.

WE are Gods. white folk too, they peoples. they just get the blame for ruining the message.

So imma ask u a think or two. Why are u a christian?

John 14:12, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Now im no pastor, but isnt Jesus saying to be better and do better than him? Once again i say, why be a christian when u can be a Christ? ( 10:35 and these scriptures cannot be broken)

So once again, who da ? are you to go against the words of Jesus?

Matthew 22:29, You are mistaken not knowing these scriptures or the power of ? .

So what are u sayin to us? seems to me, YOU DONT FOLLOW THE WORDS OF JESUS. it was written (Nas) lol

Im not gonna box with you because that wont be fair. But i cant even SPAR with you because your arms are too short. i love saying that because its real.

christianity is ? up, always has been and always will be and it is going away. But u want US to get down with it and go into mental slavery. Why?

Ego? U wanna save the world? You? (ether)

And dude, stop talkin like you are all holy and righteous and ? . u wanna holla at us, be normal and stop the charades. dis here the IC and some of us know what da ? we're talking about. So be a human dude. be real so u can get real replies.

And when i reply to you, im doing John 14:12.

? .
  • skpjr78
    Options
    its so funny how fast christians disappear when they realize their ? aint working. when they run across enlightened people who arent afraid to think for themselves they vanish fast as hell in search of more dumb, desperate, confused kneegros to run that old slave ? on again.

take your ? elsewhere playboy. we aint taking no more bites out of your ? sandwich.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    edited March 2016
    Options
    its so funny how fast christians disappear when they realize their ? aint working. when they run across enlightened people who arent afraid to think for themselves they vanish fast as hell in search of more dumb, desperate, confused kneegros to run that old slave ? on again.

take your ? elsewhere playboy. we aint taking no more bites out of your ? sandwich.

its about time. like i said earlier, im using this ? to apply in real life when fam come at me with it. im bout to be 40 soon, and if i aint a jesus freak by now, it aint bout to happen. they need to understand that and respect that. and thats only concerning ME.

I cant brush it off no more and be like " yeah auntie i understand. yeah imma go to church, blah blah blah...

I gotta be true to my own integrity and let em know, yo, that aint me. and this is why, and i see it like this and like that because i see things MY way how u see things YOUR way. If u dont talk to me again, cool. I had 40 good yaars with cha and evidently, all good things must come to an end.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

bars
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Here i'll post it for you so that you don't even have to search for the scripture.

"21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:21-23

Amen.

didnt you telll me in an earlier thread that you visited palestine and spent all of your time with the european invaders of that land while doing little to nothing to end the occupation? i remember you telling me how great and how wonderful the israelis were and how there was no racism in occupied palestine. this was around the same time, if not the same week, that an israeli lynch mob killed an innocent jewish man who just happened to be black in a bus station. the MOST HIGH has a very ingenious and foolproof way of exposing hypocrites and liars and that thread exposed you and your evil, self hating, blood thirsty beliefs for what they really are.

lol at the scripture you posted. what do you think the MOST HIGH is going to say to that israeli lynch mob that killed that man in that bus station. you and your slave master christians made all kind of excuses for them but the scriptures, including the one you just posted, is very clear on what the MOST HIGH will do to them. have fun spreading your lies, half truths and ? while you can b/c if the scripture you posted is true it wont be fun for you and your slave masters in the end.

lol at the turn this thread took. lol at your thread coming back to kick you in your own ass. i bet you didnt see this coming when you @ed me to this ? . your lies, half truths and ? will not go unpunished forever.
    boomerang-fail-o.gif

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?

Why be somebody's christian when you can be a Christ? christians follow churches and pastors, and my manhood wont allow me to be another ? 's ? . Maybe yall was just raised that way. im sure. Thats why yall grown ass men are followers. But if u were raised in the church, cant blame ya.

Jesus even tells yall that you should be like him and do his work but better, but do u muthafuckaz listen? nooooooo. u listen to a muthafuckin pastor and let him interpret the Word to his own pleasings.

Yes. Shots fired.

so i got a question for you @Cleveland7venty6 and @DoUwant2go2Heaven

do you think thats why more women go to church than men...

do you think thats why its more womnely men in the audience while the men men are doing pastoring or other positions of leadership in the church...

do you think that is why women seek a ? fearing man because he will submit to the whims and wishes of the bible and who interprets it rather than the man they say they want which is dominate..

just curious
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Yes. Shots fired.

do you think thats why its more womnely men in the audience while the men men are doing pastoring or other positions of leadership in the church...

do you think that is why women seek a ? fearing man because he will submit to the whims and wishes of the bible and who interprets it rather than the man they say they want which is dominate..

just curious

I'll try to answer this the best way I can. For one women follow it because it's already established doctrine for one and they for one know it's better to live a cleaner life than the fast life. So it's a system that has been involved in the family for generations, so in their line of thinking it kept grandma living crazy, it kept mama from living crazy and their ancestors and so forth. It takes a real revolutionary thinking woman to live to start questioning it and it's effectiveness in the community.

Another thing the church relies on the emotions and call in the spirit and so forth. They use psychological techniques to invoke their emotions and make them feel that they are feeling the holy spirit, but it's chemical reactions that they are experiencing. Women want a church man because for one he can relate easier with them in their religious ceremonies and second she is taught from a christian perspective that he would make a better or even superior mate. Religion is to keep people in check and bind them to something that keeps them civilized in the end. Like the Law is for the lawless man. As we know in what happened with us in North America is that they used the church to beat our free will outta out of us and used it in specific ways to make us obedient to the wills of white supremacy. But that's a whole other topic.

But in other words it relies on fear, emotions, a lack of critical thinking, leadership that provides counseling, order, and among many things that no one man should be overseeing. That's where the critical thinking comes into play and that a theologian should have some training or even college and on the job work for counseling. If not then you are playing into a trap.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes. Shots fired.

just curious

I'll try to answer this the best way I can. For one women follow it because it's already established doctrine for one and they for one know it's better to live a cleaner life than the fast life. So it's a system that has been involved in the family for generations, so in their line of thinking it kept grandma living crazy, it kept mama from living crazy and their ancestors and so forth. It takes a real revolutionary thinking woman to live to start questioning it and it's effectiveness in the community.

Another thing the church relies on the emotions and call in the spirit and so forth. They use psychological techniques to invoke their emotions and make them feel that they are feeling the holy spirit, but it's chemical reactions that they are experiencing. Women want a church man because for one he can relate easier with them in their religious ceremonies and second she is taught from a christian perspective that he would make a better or even superior mate. Religion is to keep people in check and bind them to something that keeps them civilized in the end. Like the Law is for the lawless man. As we know in what happened with us in North America is that they used the church to beat our free will outta out of us and used it in specific ways to make us obedient to the wills of white supremacy. But that's a whole other topic.

But in other words it relies on fear, emotions, a lack of critical thinking, leadership that provides counseling, order, and among many things that no one man should be overseeing. That's where the critical thinking comes into play and that a theologian should have some training or even college and on the job work for counseling. If not then you are playing into a trap.

so.....from what your saying women understand fast life from clean life.

ok i'll will say this and ask this also. why is it that so many single women are in church... or is it that once they find the man ...church has no room because they found what they want on a personal level. and why is it that men can so easily run thru church women as compared to clubbing women... from what i have heard...it is harder to convince a club chick to go home than a church chick.

also,the grandmas have a different perspective of ? .while they may have still been thots...they still respected their men. these chicks are looking for a reason to have to respect and every reason why not to yet then go to church and respect a man preaching the word from another man and fall under his spell. if a chick really wants a Gos fearing man for the right reason then he will be the head of his household. how many woman in the churches are trying to be the father and mother when the father and husband is present...just saying

i will agree, i feel that church is a way to control chaos. but was thus type of control needed in the tribe of ancient africa or was it about respecting of the elders and the head of the household
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

Yes. Shots fired.

just curious

i have a cousin who got real deep into the church. im not sure what the denomination was but it was some kind of off the wall christian ? . well long story short she was married but the bishop of her church spent more time at her house than her husband did. her husband would come home after work to find the bishop posted up in his house. come to find out that fool had been there all damn day. and this ? happened multiple times. more times than i can count. this bishop character had some little rinky ? run down church in the middle of the hood that was full of poor single mothers. i cant even count how many of these women, including my cousin, had been put out on the street, had their lights cut off of were just living bad. but even though the bishop had a church where the overwhelming majority of its members were poor, struggling, single mothers he somehow managed to drive luxury cars and live like a king. smh

well eventually my cousin got divorced. she got custody of the child and immediately took her out of one of the best school systems in the metro are and enrolled her into the jack leg, non-accredited church school where the bishop was in charge. her ex husband raised hell and saw the ? on the wall but the word of the bishop meant more to her than the word of the childs father. eventually her daughter "graduated" from the church school but she didnt get a diploma. she got a certificate of attendance instead. thats all they could give since the school had no official certification from anyone. not to mention that the girl could barely spell dog by the time she "graduated". after my cousin and her daughter had realized how bad the bishop and his school had ? her child up it was too late. she tried to go to a community college but couldnt get in b/c she didnt have a diploma even though she had "graduated" from the bishops school. she had to go get a ged in order to get in and she struggled like hell to complete it. im not sure if she ever did. the last i heard she was dropping out of everst college. im not sure if you need a ged to go there.

but after all of this ? , getting divorced in part due to the bishop, being broke, being surrounded by other broke folks, watching the pastor ball with your money, ? up your kids education and future she is still a member of that same church. her daughter even married some dude in that church after the bishop arraigned their marriage. they were divorced within a year. ? insane bruh. but as they say you take a fool to water but you cant make them think. smmfgdh
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I knew you was going to have some more in depth questions. I just wanted to get the premise out the way so I can go into the details.

Question 1) Many single women are in the church to look for familarity, remember the strongest entity in the black community for over two hundred years was the black church. You had the second biggest movement cemented in every american in the last 50 years. The civil rights movement. Not saying these chicks are civil rights activist but that just goes to show that they have a ton of faith even when they were running really crazy. They know this is always open Sunday morning and evenings, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and sometimes saturdays and fridays. Listen to what these ladies are talking about when they think about the church they think it's a place where you can find ? , peace, protection, away from their problems. It's pure escapism even though its all mental.

Side note( Concerning a man these women think a good man comes from the church due to indoctrination at a earlier age. You are going against at least 18 years in a church setting. That isn't something you beat within a few years outside your childhood if you are not already investigating the claims that they are making.

Question 2) When these church ladies find a man they want they want to go back into the so called "world" and to experience what they see on television. They can't do that ? while in the church even though there is a lot of drama in a lot of black churches period. You got to remember as men we aren't really that into church and moreso more men go because of their kids are older and getting wilder so they want to place some focus on them or they have a position at the church that is respected. But a man that just sits on the pews, he wants to get the hell out of there. Trust me I have seen it.

3) The difference between a club chick and a church girl is how they see reality. The church girl just goes and prays and thinks all is forgiven and taken away. It's pure guilt that can be easily gone at the feet of her pastor every sunday. The club girl knows that ? ain't gonna rinse away nothing so she goes and have fun but she knows if she ? every guy she comes in contact at the club she will be labeled as a hoe and all of this and that or worse case scenario getting a disease. She is more realistic than fantasy base church girl.

4) It's because a lot of these women aren't even bible readers and a lot of pastors are saying ? thats not even in the bible. The bible clearly states yahweh, then jesus then the husband and then the wife and then the children. She is only above children according to the bible and only a about two have any leadership in the entire bible. That's how middle eastern cultures handled their communities and control. So the feminist movement has enter the church not all churches but a lot of churches and gained a lot of ground because these ladies literally pay these pastors their higher living standards. They aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them. It's a charade.

Now, most African communities had their own way of handling morals and ethics. They were heavily spiritual and heavily moral and ethical. They had their own problems, but unlike their cousins in the north outside the continent they didn't live by such barbaric living. You have to remember these people constantly war and fought and war and fought. It's absurd on how many wars they fought each comparable to the continent and it had to be some serious ? , not just wanting to be world ruler. That's petty ? .

Dealing with women in the continent most didn't try to control black women liken how the old churches did or how like western asians or europeans did. We see more examples of women rulership in Africa more than any other continent and can name female rulers way more than our our hands and feet.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Yes. Shots fired.

just curious

i have a cousin who got real deep into the church. im not sure what the denomination was but it was some kind of off the wall christian ? . well long story short she was married but the bishop of her church spent more time at her house than her husband did. her husband would come home after work to find the bishop posted up in his house. come to find out that fool had been there all damn day. and this ? happened multiple times. more times than i can count. this bishop character had some little rinky ? run down church in the middle of the hood that was full of poor single mothers. i cant even count how many of these women, including my cousin, had been put out on the street, had their lights cut off of were just living bad. but even though the bishop had a church where the overwhelming majority of its members were poor, struggling, single mothers he somehow managed to drive luxury cars and live like a king. smh

well eventually my cousin got divorced. she got custody of the child and immediately took her out of one of the best school systems in the metro are and enrolled her into the jack leg, non-accredited church school where the bishop was in charge. her ex husband raised hell and saw the ? on the wall but the word of the bishop meant more to her than the word of the childs father. eventually her daughter "graduated" from the church school but she didnt get a diploma. she got a certificate of attendance instead. thats all they could give since the school had no official certification from anyone. not to mention that the girl could barely spell dog by the time she "graduated". after my cousin and her daughter had realized how bad the bishop and his school had ? her child up it was too late. she tried to go to a community college but couldnt get in b/c she didnt have a diploma even though she had "graduated" from the bishops school. she had to go get a ged in order to get in and she struggled like hell to complete it. im not sure if she ever did. the last i heard she was dropping out of everst college. im not sure if you need a ged to go there.

but after all of this ? , getting divorced in part due to the bishop, being broke, being surrounded by other broke folks, watching the pastor ball with your money, ? up your kids education and future she is still a member of that same church. her daughter even married some dude in that church after the bishop arraigned their marriage. they were divorced within a year. ? insane bruh. but as they say you take a fool to water but you cant make them think. smmfgdh

That's ? sad and religion will ? you up your correct senses. It's an emotional control and rulership.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven getting run out of his own thread.
    compton-city-g-s-o.gif

Fohwtbs and dont bring your silly ass back neither