Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

MAKE IT PLAIN PREACHER!!!!!

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Thus until you humble yourself you will never speak with the LORD face to face; that is until the day of judgment if you so happen to die as a prideful sinner. ? pity the soul that has part in such an awful fate. Amen.

Fear base with no actual factual evidence to back up said claims. Anyone can make up such claims.

Exactly, anyone can say some ? . Talk with no action is cheap, that's what Christians fail to understand. This is why Christianity is losing a massive amount of influence worldwide these days, even in majority Christian nations. I expect the trend to continue, as long as they can't back up the ? they say.

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    There is no accountability in Christianity which is why Christians are some of the most hypocritical people I have ever met. LEt a Christian tell it you can live a life of pure evil your entire time on this earth but as long as you accept Jesus and ask for forgiveness two seconds before you die all is forgiven. The same people who believe that foolishness will try to convince you they are right based on words not actions. If you show them the evil and demonic actions of people who call themselves Christians they will make an excuse, tell you their actions don't matter and quote you some words from a bible that they very rarely if ever read. They are quick to condemn others but will justify any and every wrong they have ever done. No one has done more evil, heinous, demonic acts in the history of this nation than Christians but people like @DoUwant2go2Heaven will overlook it, make excuses for their wicked ways and quote some words to justify their evil actions and his misguided faith. Not only does the average Christian exercise faith without works but history and current events prove that the actions they do commit usually contradict the words of their faith. Smh. But the bible tells me this:

James 2:14
    14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it prrofit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

1 John 4:20
    If anyone says, “I love ? ,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love ? whom he has not seen.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bible isn't a historical document and people are following the traditions and ideas of a western asian group that define themselves as Ibri. Everyone on the planet defined themselves in what they knew and their relationship to something much vast than themselves. I don't agree with what everyone says and I follow no man listen to what they say and take the meat and spit out the bones. When you follow a man you only have a one book with a lot of holes or even just one cultural perspective. That's still too closed minded. The universe is open and this planet is open nothing is narrowed. Life doesn't operate that way so why would the one who caused existence demand such a thing. It's just how they thought from an egotistical understanding.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

Amen.

Until Yahweh or Yeshua come face to face with me and tell me everything that I been through and proven is false then I will believe their words. I only talk face to face with the designer not the servant. Like I talk to the CEO not the front line supervisor. The source can only direct me to the source of information not the 100 millionth in line.

The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. Thus until you humble yourself you will never speak with the LORD face to face; that is until the day of judgment if you so happen to die as a prideful sinner. ? pity the soul that has part in such an awful fate. Amen.

Fear base with no actual factual evidence to back up said claims. Anyone can make up such claims.

Exactly, anyone can say some ? . Talk with no action is cheap, that's what Christians fail to understand. This is why Christianity is losing a massive amount of influence worldwide these days, even in majority Christian nations. I expect the trend to continue, as long as they can't back up the ? they say.

Its their only weapon to get people on board their ship. Fear, confusion, you need proper guidance and etc. But when we look at nature their multiple ways to get something and diversity of living in nature. Humans live a very diverse ways from the way their buildings look, from the way they relate to something greater than themselves, the way they handle their relationships, the way they even educate their youth and etc. We live very different and diverse ways and we can use that diversity to help us out in global conflicts from various of different living, cultures, and habits. But when we only look at one way then we are limited. It has been proven that a group of men coming to a solution to a problem will be more effective than one man coming to a solution to fix a problem. That's why their can't be just one leader and one thinker and one dreamer.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

Amen.

Its their only weapon to get people on board their ship. Fear, confusion, you need proper guidance and etc. But when we look at nature their multiple ways to get something and diversity of living in nature. Humans live a very diverse ways from the way their buildings look, from the way they relate to something greater than themselves, the way they handle their relationships, the way they even educate their youth and etc. We live very different and diverse ways and we can use that diversity to help us out in global conflicts from various of different living, cultures, and habits. But when we only look at one way then we are limited. It has been proven that a group of men coming to a solution to a problem will be more effective than one man coming to a solution to fix a problem. That's why their can't be just one leader and one thinker and one dreamer.

I usually try to avoid Christians and their ships.

https://kathrynmckinney.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-good-ship-jesus-the-beginning-of-the-slave-trade/
    https://youtu.be/F1GxHzOHuV4

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Hell yeah. The Good O'le Jesus ship smfh. It's interesting that King Ezana the first Ethiopian Monarch to be Christian attacked and gloated destroying Meroe and he was a vassal to Byzantine Empire. He was the first true ? on a very high pedestal of power.

This is the Ezana Stone or I call it ? Power Stone

JocelynOuellet-Ethiopie_2013-10_9634.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezana_Stone
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ezana's_Stela

His teacher was Saint Frumentius a Syrian-Phoencian Greek pretty much meaning a Greek who lives by those people who happens to be a christian and spreading his views to a young prince.

Also, when we let Europeans teach our children let's look at King Alfonso
    http://www.britannica.com/biography/Afonso-I-king-of-Kongo-kingdom

He was cooning hard as ? too until the Portoguese start kidnapping his own ? family and depopulating his kingdom to the point he was writing letters to all his supposed European royal families that he considered friends from his boarding school experience. Yet, they didn't respond to his ass and ? him over.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    @CracceR

? likely was not Christian, as he dissed Christianity a lot in his diaries and according to his close friends.

But what is very interesting though is that most ? members, 3 million of them at least, listed themselves as Christian in official documents. And most Germans in the ? Era were Christian according to their census.

Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Here i'll post it for you so that you don't even have to search for the scripture.

"21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Matthew 7:21-23

Amen.

didnt you telll me in an earlier thread that you visited palestine and spent all of your time with the european invaders of that land while doing little to nothing to end the occupation? i remember you telling me how great and how wonderful the israelis were and how there was no racism in occupied palestine. this was around the same time, if not the same week, that an israeli lynch mob killed an innocent jewish man who just happened to be black in a bus station. the MOST HIGH has a very ingenious and foolproof way of exposing hypocrites and liars and that thread exposed you and your evil, self hating, blood thirsty beliefs for what they really are.

lol at the scripture you posted. what do you think the MOST HIGH is going to say to that israeli lynch mob that killed that man in that bus station. you and your slave master christians made all kind of excuses for them but the scriptures, including the one you just posted, is very clear on what the MOST HIGH will do to them. have fun spreading your lies, half truths and ? while you can b/c if the scripture you posted is true it wont be fun for you and your slave masters in the end.

lol at the turn this thread took. lol at your thread coming back to kick you in your own ass. i bet you didnt see this coming when you @ed me to this ? . your lies, half truths and ? will not go unpunished forever.
    boomerang-fail-o.gif

You keep looking at sinful man to justify your hatred toward ? . The enemy has planted a deep seed of hatred in your heart that can only be uprooted by looking up instead of looking around you. Look up to the King who sits high, but yet looks low and you will find the solution to all the hatred, fear, and anger you have in you. Amen.

It just so happens that most of the men who share your beliefs frequently commit evil acts. At some point you have to hold those people and their belief system accountable. I know thats something the typical hypocrite christian like yourself refuses to do but reality and accountabilty can not and will not be ignored.

It's so funny how you keep saying that im full of hate, anger, etc. Im not the who killed that man. Its seems to me the hateful angry ppl are the ones who killed that innocent man in cold blood. And when push came to shove you sided with the murders while I sided with the victim of their evil acts. You justify and make excuses for the killers which makes you just as guilty. There is no blood on my hands and I dont side with or excuse cold blood murders. You do. Now tell who is full of hate.

Run along you apologizing house ? . Go do massas bidding somewhere else. We have listened to you foot shuffling, go along to get along, apologizing, sell your soul to be accepted, safe negros for far too long. Your days have come and gone. Go find someone else to push your plantation preaching on b/c we aint going for that ? in the 21st century. The spell has been broken and Gods first children aint listening to you lost, confused, christianized sambos no more. Go sing another ? spiritual, go march somewhere or go find some more demonic acts to apologize for. Just know that the day of the happy, smiling, apologizing, christianized slave has finally come to an end. Amem

? will deal with those who did evil in His name. He's got final word. Amen.

But how about the sin in your life? Do you have atonement for the day of Judgment?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KYS if you worship the same ? as David Duke.

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am ? , and there is none else." Isaiah 45:22

You just can't help yourself can you? You just can't stop looking at sinful man. What a shame.

but all of these sinful men claim to represent you and your ? . you went and joined an organization of evil men knowing full well what they have done and now you tell me to ignore these men and their actions but listen to your words. the bible tells me to judge people by their actions not their words

Titus 1:16
    They profess that they know ? ; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 2:4
    Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

We dont believe you you need more people.

I didn't join an organization though. Amen. Rather I'm a child of the Most High ? , family in the royal priesthood, and a saint for the ages to come without end. Amen. I'm part of a spiritual house built with living stones that will be the crown of the glory of the LORD when He comes to be admired by all those who love His appearing. Amen. Yes, This is about having a relationship with the King of the universe. Hallelujah!

And the same relationship that I have with the One who made you and me, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, He offers to give you if you will humble yourself and admit that you are a sinner and you need forgiveness. The door is still open my friend, but don't delay because you can be gone in the next second. Amen.
    You joined the Christian church and the last time I checked that was considered an organization. Go ask the pope and all those child molesting pervert Christians preachers all over the nation who were sued in a class action lawsuit if the Christian church is an organization. Better yet go asked these pimped out balling ass preachers who are living like kings off that tax fre church money if they are part of a "non profit" religious organization. Fohwtbs

When you Christian hypocrites get hit with biblical truths and facts you start running your mouth and saying a lot of nothing. History as well as current events show the demonic acts of ppl who call themselves Christians. Tell all that mumbo jumbo ? you just told me to someone else. Real dudes aint going for your excuses and ? no more.

You know you still have 3 fingers pointing back at you when you point your finger at everybody else. Amen.

So let's talk about the sin in your life @skpjr78. Better to handle it now than let ? handle it on the day you stand before Him for judgment. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Without Lucifer there'd be no Chronic, no ATLiens, no Wu Tang, no kdot
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

Will you come to Him today by faith?

And ? so loved the world that he is prepared to send you to eternal pain and torment for disagreeing with his precious holy wisdom.

? sounds like more of a petty pernicious child than a deity that's existed forever.

heaven gonna be dry af. Hell will be lit.

Sinners go to the lake of fire because they refused His love @LordZuko. You see because ? loved us Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we could be saved from His wrath to come. Jesus Christ went to the cross and died as my representative, it means that if I refuse to believe on Him as my substitute for my penalty then I must bear my own punishment. If I refuse Him to be my substitute, then I must pay the penalty in full. Amen.

You see Isaiah the prophet said the Suffering Servant, Jesus Christ, would be "wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities." Why though? Well because The LORD ? was laying on Him "the iniquities of us all."

Christ gave Himself a ransom for many. The one who knew no sin ? made sin for us. On the cross Christ became a curse for us and so redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are redeemed by the precious blood of Christ shed on Calvary. He gave himself a ransom for all.

Jesus had to pay the price alone and tasted spiritual death for every man. He felt the way a lost sinner feels, without Himself having sinned. The innocent sufferer was suffering for the guilty.

Therefore the invitation is clear: "Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). Come, sinners! Come harlots! Come blasphemers! Come, murders! Come, adulterers! Come @LordZuko
    ! "And him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out" (Jn. 6:37).

So the choice is yours my friend. You can have Christ bear the reproach of your sin and the full wrath of ? that was poured out for it on the cross 2,000 years ago or you can die in your sins and face the wrath of ? forever and ever in the lake of fire.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

The fear of the LORD is reverence. Do you have it?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    To Play Devil's Advocate I give you Al Pacino greatest monologue

https://youtu.be/jARp24AJWLk

That scene was real as ? .

The Bible ? , if real, truly is a ? . He watches and watches (with pleasure?), while all kinds of ? go down in this world. That scene may be one of the reasons I stopped being Christian lol

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    There is no accountability in Christianity which is why Christians are some of the most hypocritical people I have ever met. LEt a Christian tell it you can live a life of pure evil your entire time on this earth but as long as you accept Jesus and ask for forgiveness two seconds before you die all is forgiven. The same people who believe that foolishness will try to convince you they are right based on words not actions. If you show them the evil and demonic actions of people who call themselves Christians they will make an excuse, tell you their actions don't matter and quote you some words from a bible that they very rarely if ever read. They are quick to condemn others but will justify any and every wrong they have ever done. No one has done more evil, heinous, demonic acts in the history of this nation than Christians but people like @DoUwant2go2Heaven will overlook it, make excuses for their wicked ways and quote some words to justify their evil actions and his misguided faith. Not only does the average Christian exercise faith without works but history and current events prove that the actions they do commit usually contradict the words of their faith. Smh. But the bible tells me this:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it prrofit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

If anyone says, “I love ? ,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love ? whom he has not seen.

But how about the sin in your life? Let's talk about the evil thoughts you had just today? Let's talk about the most heinous thing you've ever done in your life that you have buried in the deepest recess of your mind? You've done and said things so hideous that you would never ever ever let them be known to the public world and would die trying to hide them from ever being exposed. Yes, let's talk about those things my friend. Because you can rant and rave about everybody else until your blue in the face, but that will never cleanse your conscience from the sin that you have in your life.

And if you die in your sin, ? is going to pull your pants down on the last day and you will be the one with egg on your face before all of creation. Everything you've done, said, thought, conceived, and tried to hide will be made known and brought to light on that day. Amen.

And you will have to give an account for your dastardly deeds which no amount of tears or begging will save you from the penalty that will be enforced upon you on that day for being a unrepentant sinner. Yes, the angels will cast your soul and resurrected eternal body into the fire where you will be consumed forever and ever by the fire of Gods wrath. Amen.

But hey keep thinking that it's a game. Keep thinking that you are getting by with sin. The joke will be on you when ? requires your soul if you die in such a state. Amen.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

DO YOU ENCOUNTER REBULTALS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, LIKE FACE TO FACE? HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praise Lucifer, Lord of Light. Descended from heaven to bestow enlightenment and truth upon all humanity.

Ask yourselves saints, where would you be today if it weren't for the Son of the morning? You'd still be stuck in a garden running around butt ass nekkid, ignorant to Versace, Givenchy, Gucci, Pelle, Polo, not that Assn. ? I mean RL.
    Imagine the world ladies without Real Housewives of Atlanta. Imagine if you could only ? one ? for the rest of your life and that's the first ? you ever ? or kiss for that matter.
    Imagine never knowing what eating ? felt like ladies. Fellas imagine never feeling the glorious sensation of head. Imagine that existence.
    That is the existence yahweh wished for you. Lucifer the great benefactor of humanity, the ultimate philanthropist told the woman to eat of this fruit you will surely not die. And she did not. She lived, she lived having gained the capacity to know good and evil, pleasure and pain, heaven and hell all within a lifetime.

Yahweh wanted to curse you with sameness with the hell of banality and the mundane. Lucifer showed you how to take a brief existence, a mere puff of smoke in the expanse of all eternity, and stretch it into a lifetime of excitement and wonder, and adventure.

Lucifer is your true lord. Because he asks not for you to worship him but for you to find the ? in you to worship, to explore all this life has to offer.

If you want Lucifer to be your father, well with your father you will go when ? comes to put down all sin and rebellion forever. But words can not express the pain that I feel for you my friend. And words can not express the pain that you will literally feel for all eternity as you're tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire. Amen.

And if you don't agree, boo-hoo. ? makes the rules and He will get the last word. No matter how many tears you shed on the last day the angels will take your resurrected body containing your immortal soul and cast it alive into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend forever and ever. Amen.

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Who so loved the world gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Amen.

And ? so loved the world that he is prepared to send you to eternal pain and torment for disagreeing with his precious holy wisdom.

? sounds like more of a petty pernicious child than a deity that's existed forever.

Sinners go to the lake of fire because they refused His love @LordZuko. You see because ? loved us Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we could be saved from His wrath to come. Jesus Christ went to the cross and died as my representative, it means that if I refuse to believe on Him as my substitute for my penalty then I must bear my own punishment. If I refuse Him to be my substitute, then I must pay the penalty in full. Amen.

You see Isaiah the prophet said the Suffering Servant, Jesus Christ, would be http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm"wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities.[/b]" Why though? Well because The LORD ? was laying on Him "the iniquities of us all."

Christ gave Himself a ransom for many. The one who knew no sin ? made sin for us. On the cross Christ became a curse for us and so redeemed us from the curse of the law. We are redeemed by the precious blood of Christ shed on Calvary. He gave himself a ransom for all.

Jesus had to pay the price alone and tasted spiritual death for every man. He felt the way a lost sinner feels, without Himself having sinned. The innocent sufferer was suffering for the guilty.

Therefore the invitation is clear: "Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). Come, sinners! Come harlots! Come blasphemers! Come, murders! Come, adulterers! Come @LordZuko

So the choice is yours my friend. You can have Christ bear the reproach of your sin and the full wrath of ? that was poured out for it on the cross 2,000 years ago or you can die in your sins and face the wrath of ? forever and ever in the lake of fire.

Amen.

? sound like a scorned ? .

• skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

But how about the sin in your life? Let's talk about the evil thoughts you had just today? Let's talk about the most heinous thing you've ever done in your life that you have buried in the deepest recess of your mind? You've done and said things so hideous that you would never ever ever let them be known to the public world and would die trying to hide them from ever being exposed. Yes, let's talk about those things my friend. Because you can rant and rave about everybody else until your blue in the face, but that will never cleanse your conscience from the sin that you have in your life.

And if you die in your sin, ? is going to pull your pants down on the last day and you will be the one with egg on your face before all of creation. Everything you've done, said, thought, conceived, and tried to hide will be made known and brought to light on that day. Amen.

And you will have to give an account for your dastardly deeds which no amount of tears or begging will save you from the penalty that will be enforced upon you on that day for being a unrepentant sinner. Yes, the angels will cast your soul and resurrected eternal body into the fire where you will be consumed forever and ever by the fire of Gods wrath. Amen.

But hey keep thinking that it's a game. Keep thinking that you are getting by with sin. The joke will be on you when ? requires your soul if you die in such a state. Amen.

Dude I never said I was anything other than a sinner. Im no better or no worse than your average ? regular ass dude out here. I never pretended to be anything else. But as imperfect and as ? up as I am I have never molested any children, participated in a lynch mob or excused child molesters or cold blood murderes. Can you say the same???????

I am a sinful person and so are you. The difference is I dont excuse my ? let alone other people's ? . How you fixed your mouth to apologize for that Israeli lynch mob and excuse the execution of that innocent man is beyond me. And after you excuse murder you have the nerve to tell me to repent my sins. Get allllll the way the foh with that ? . Who are you to tell me to repent anything if you have no problem with cold blooded murder? Until you hold yourself and likeminded believers to the same level of account that you want to hold me to I dont wanna hear anything your hypocritical ass has to say. If you worship a ? that excuses cold blooded murder that's a religion I want no parts of.

But that explains alot about our Christian experience in amerikkka. Maybe the reason the Christians committed so many atrocities is bc they worship a ? that excuses cold blooded murder. Maybe that's why the Puritans committed the Mystic River massacre. Maybe thats why they transported slaves aboard the good ship Jesus. Maybe thats the reason they decimated the native americans from Georgia to North Dakota to Chile to Haiti. Thanks for explaining that @DoUwant2go2Heaven . Maybe its not hypocrisy if you worship a ? that allows you to excuse evil.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought some muthafuckaz asked not to be at'ed on these ? ever again. hardheaded ass ? huh?
    Im not going to go in, but keep it simple with this ? :
    Well 3 questions for you my friend: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah yada yada yada.
    index.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

DO YOU ENCOUNTER REBULTALS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, LIKE FACE TO FACE? HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?

There have been times when the Holy Spirit has sent me out to street preach and someone will try to argue with me, but when I recognized that it was just a distraction sent by the enemy to stop the word from going out, I go back to street preaching.

But everything that I do I try to do in love by the power of the Holy Spirit. That's the only thing that will matter at the end of the day for love will cover a multitude of sins. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

You see Isaiah the prophet said the Suffering Servant, Jesus Christ, would be http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8792000/8792008.stm"wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities.[/b]" Why though? Well because The LORD ? was laying on Him "the iniquities of us all."

Amen.

It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? . Amen.

How can you stand in the presence of the One who created the sun? He shines infinitely more brighter than the sun my friend. How can you survive such an encounter on the day of judgment without a covering for your sin, which is the blood of Jesus Christ? It's impossible my friend.

But if you are with ? and you stand with Him, all things are possible. For nothing shall be impossible with ? . Amen.

Do you love Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2016
    Options

Dude I never said I was anything other than a sinner. Im no better or no worse than your average ? regular ass dude out here. I never pretended to be anything else. But as imperfect and as ? up as I am I have never molested any children, participated in a lynch mob or excused child molesters or cold blood murderes. Can you say the same???????

I am a sinful person and so are you. The difference is I dont excuse my ? let alone other people's ? . How you fixed your mouth to apologize for that Israeli lynch mob and excuse the execution of that innocent man is beyond me. And after you excuse murder you have the nerve to tell me to repent my sins. Get allllll the way the foh with that ? . Who are you to tell me to repent anything if you have no problem with cold blooded murder? Until you hold yourself and likeminded believers to the same level of account that you want to hold me to I dont wanna hear anything your hypocritical ass has to say. If you worship a ? that excuses cold blooded murder that's a religion I want no parts of.

But that explains alot about our Christian experience in amerikkka. Maybe the reason the Christians committed so many atrocities is bc they worship a ? that excuses cold blooded murder. Maybe that's why the Puritans committed the Mystic River massacre. Maybe thats why they transported slaves aboard the good ship Jesus. Maybe thats the reason they decimated the native americans from Georgia to North Dakota to Chile to Haiti. Thanks for explaining that @DoUwant2go2Heaven . Maybe its not hypocrisy if you worship a ? that allows you to excuse evil.

1. You are still skirting around the dilemma that you still have @skpjr78. What are you going to do on the day of judgment without atonement for your sin?

2. You can admit that you are a sinner, but without confession of the Savior for your sin, you are still lost.

3. You must confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that ? raised Him from the dead; and you shall be saved!

4. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your only hope when you die and that He will forgive you of all your sins?

• skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options

1. You are still skirting around the dilemma that you still have @skpjr78. What are you going to do on the day of judgment without atonement for your sin?

2. You can admit that you are a sinner, but without confession of the Savior for your sin, you are still lost.

3. You must confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that ? raised Him from the dead; and you shall be saved!

4. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your only hope when you die and that He will forgive you of all your sins?

I refuse to repent anything to people who excuse cold blooded murder. I repent my sins to a ? who does not make exceptions to murder if one of his "followers" are guilty. The MOST HIGH held cain accountable for murder but you somehow want to avoid that same level of accountability for the guilty Israeli lynch mob that you apologized and made excuses for. If the MOST HIGH was right when he held Cain accountable for murder why now do you think he should change b/c you happen to like the guilty party. Who has changed you or ? ??? The Bible says:

Malachi 3:6
    For I am the Lord and I change not

Numbers 23:19
    ? is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Until you and your fellow christians display some level of accountability your words and ideology are completely and totally useless. If your ? can't hold his own people accountable or if the teachings of your religion condone lynching innocent people that's not a religion or moral code worth repenting to let alone joining.

Your hypocrisy, double standards and lack of accountability has rendered you and your beliefs worthless. Clean your own house before you try to tell me how and who to repent to in mine.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not the Savior though. I'm pointing you to the Savior. Yeshua is the one to whom you are accountable. He it is that will judge both the living and the dead. And I tell you @skpjr78 except you repent you shall die in your sins. Therefore I plead with you to be reconciled back to ? , for why will you die and spend eternity in the flame that will never be extinguished?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BUT ? !!!!!!!!!

Amen.

It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? . Amen.

How can you stand in the presence of the One who created the sun? He shines infinitely more brighter than the sun my friend. How can you survive such an encounter on the day of judgment without a covering for your sin, which is the blood of Jesus Christ? It's impossible my friend.

But if you are with ? and you stand with Him, all things are possible. For nothing shall be impossible with ? . Amen.

Do you love Him?

you keep making these threats and ? about who and what ? is and then asking me "do you love him?" pause.

? you are in a abusive relationship with somebody you've never met. that ? wild. you are a battered woman, scared to leave her husband because of what he might do. I can't even say you living in his house.

DOU you are a battered housewife before you even get a ring, a house, or ? even layin an eye on the ? .
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm not the Savior though. I'm pointing you to the Savior. Yeshua is the one to whom you are accountable. He it is that will judge both the living and the dead. And I tell you @skpjr78 except you repent you shall die in your sins. Therefore I plead with you to be reconciled back to ? , for why will you die and spend eternity in the flame that will never be extinguished?

Lol at the bolded. Foh with that do as I say not as I do ?

I'm not interested in having a relationship let alone repenting to the ? of hypocrisy. Your ? either needs to check his morality or get some new representatives. Either he or the ppl who claim to follow him are full of ? . Which one is it @DoUwant2go2Heaven @imgoingtoheavenru?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is the devil keeping it 100 an anything else a false sense of security
  • Ajackson17
    Options