Lebron will retire with 4 rings , that trumps kobes 5 rings

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Idk what he was doing in Miami bc his jumper was wet in Miami, might be the climate

HGH*/ performance enhancers
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I was going to agree with Bron finishing with 4 rings....but the Dallas series shut that down. He'd be grateful as ? if he wins one back in Cleveland.

That being said, the Dallas series = Kobe's series vs. the Pistons.

Soon as I come back here yall nerds ? me off right out the gate. The Pistons squad was one of the all time best teams the leagues ever had and possibly the greatest defense the league ever had. ..and you compare that and a fractured Lakers team to that bumass mavericks team that is one of the weakest teams to ever win a ring and only won because of LeBrons all time choke job. I'd have punched you square in the mouth soon as you finished that sentence offline.

And op you an idiot if you think bird in LeBron league let alone kobe's. He a white guy who could shoot and played with hall of famers upon hall of famers and never played a play of defense.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Idk what he was doing in Miami bc his jumper was wet in Miami, might be the climate

HGH*/ performance enhancers

Smh but I believe Kobe was going to Germany for secret medecine n playin 45 min a game. N do the knowledge high n steroids make your Achilles weak....
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This Sucka ? @_? _ makes the worse threads smh
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron wont win another ring
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Bron at this point owes his career to wade and ray allen without them hes lucky if he got 1 ring

Dont forget Lebron also has James Harden to thank too. If the ? didn't have himself Kidnapped the whole series OKC wins that ? .

Lebron shoulda bought that ? a key to the city of Miami for needing the Hymlic the whole series. All he had to do was give the thunder a little bit instead of nothing and they woulda had that.

Man, what? Lol Is this what we doin now? James Harden played like he played bc he was 21/22 and he wasnt ready. Thats not something you can manipulate jn hindsight like it was a fluke

Also, Kobe went something like 5 for 20 in game 7 vs Boston when they won, Paxson and Kerr had GW shots for 2 finals for Chicago. THERE ARE NO ASTERISKS when it comes to titles. Period.

How you gonna compare Kobe having ONE off game in game 7 to Harden disappearing all 5 games tho?

Are you on that Narcotic? Come on man!
  • _God_
    Options
    Bron at this point owes his career to wade and ray allen without them hes lucky if he got 1 ring

Dont forget Lebron also has James Harden to thank too. If the ? didn't have himself Kidnapped the whole series OKC wins that ? .

Lebron shoulda bought that ? a key to the city of Miami for needing the Hymlic the whole series. All he had to do was give the thunder a little bit instead of nothing and they woulda had that.

Man, what? Lol Is this what we doin now? James Harden played like he played bc he was 21/22 and he wasnt ready. Thats not something you can manipulate jn hindsight like it was a fluke

Also, Kobe went something like 5 for 20 in game 7 vs Boston when they won, Paxson and Kerr had GW shots for 2 finals for Chicago. THERE ARE NO ASTERISKS when it comes to titles. Period.

How you gonna compare Kobe having ONE off game in game 7 to Harden disappearing all 5 games tho?

Disappearing one time game 7? He quit , he said he won't shoot because they called him a ball hog , and then refused to talk to the press. How many times Kobe got eliminated in the first round
  • DR. JEK
    edited April 2016
    Options

Disappearing one time game 7? He quit , he said he won't shoot because they called him a ball hog , and then refused to talk to the press. How many times Kobe got eliminated in the first round

How many times did Boston Celtics eliminate Bron before he ran to the super team? And your point is what?

And BTW the game seven that I was reffering to was the one you said Kobe stuggled and didn't do ? vs Boston in the finals (yeah the one where he pulled down 15 boards!). The hell you bringing up the Suns series for when the Lakers had no biz even being up 3-1 vs that loaded Suns team in the first place? I was talking about Boston with my last post where you know before that game seven where he struggled he cooked them guys! 26 one game, 29 another, 31 in another, 38 in ? boston on Tony Allen who was the best perimeter defender on earth at that time. Everybody bring up that game seven tho like its comparable to James Harden choke jobs, no the ? it aint! He gave the lakers something even wit that modest game one and the struggle game seven. What did Harden give the thunder vs the heat?

Go head, ill wait for your plea cops
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    4 rings? Ehh... You sure about that?

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well he better get to work then because this game/league is passing him by right now.
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    4 rings to trump Kobe? How about 3 rings that trumps EVERYBODY?

Only in the NBA do rings count as a personal accomplishment. A real head has to acknowledge the teams he's taken to the Finals.

I know people love to talk about 2011, and I'm still puzzled as to what happen to LeBron after Game 3 of that series, but nevermind that. The Mavs were deeper and were getting more points off the bench. Also, Jason Terry turned into a precursor of Steph Curry for that series.

For me, LeBron's finest moments were in 2007 and 2015. Especially 2007. He took THAT Cavs squad to the FINALS- Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, old Eric Snow, Pavlovic, Varejao, etc. That team was GARBAGE. MJ never did that, Kobe never did that, Magic never did that, not Bird- NO ONE. Yeah San Antonio swept, but that was a performance for the ages getting the scrubs there in the first please- even in the weak East.

In 2015 Bron put up 35/13/8 against the Warriors- the #1 defense in the league last season. Not only that, but he did it playing with Hellafellova and J.ust R.egular Smith & Co. Another garbage team- and this time he manage to put up 2 Ws in the process.

The man is doing everything we give MJ and Kobe credit for, but with 1/3 of the talent around him. If LeBron just keeps doing him, he's gonna retire as the GOAT. ? , anyone who can bring a championship to Cleveland should automatically qualify as a candidate for GOAT status at this point LoL.
  • _God_
    Options

Only in the NBA do rings count as a personal accomplishment. A real head has to acknowledge the teams he's taken to the Finals.

I know people love to talk about 2011, and I'm still puzzled as to what happen to LeBron after Game 3 of that series, but nevermind that. The Mavs were deeper and were getting more points off the bench. Also, Jason Terry turned into a precursor of Steph Curry for that series.

For me, LeBron's finest moments were in 2007 and 2015. Especially 2007. He took THAT Cavs squad to the FINALS- Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, old Eric Snow, Pavlovic, Varejao, etc. That team was GARBAGE. MJ never did that, Kobe never did that, Magic never did that, not Bird- NO ONE. Yeah San Antonio swept, but that was a performance for the ages getting the scrubs there in the first please- even in the weak East.

In 2015 Bron put up 35/13/8 against the Warriors- the #1 defense in the league last season. Not only that, but he did it playing with Hellafellova and J.ust R.egular Smith & Co. Another garbage team- and this time he manage to put up 2 Ws in the process.

The man is doing everything we give MJ and Kobe credit for, but with 1/3 of the talent around him. If LeBron just keeps doing him, he's gonna retire as the GOAT. ? , anyone who can bring a championship to Cleveland should automatically qualify as a candidate for GOAT status at this point LoL.

Exactly , I only said 4 to appease the heads that will argue against Lebron because of rings but I've followed his career and it's obvious
  • DR. JEK
    Options

You make a somewhat compelling case but if that Cavs team that you guys wanna give him so much credit for in 07 was in the western conference they dont make it past the second round so you gotta grade that feet on a curve. You guys are so amazed by
    "oh he took garbage to the finals yada yada yada"

Well ? , who the ? was really in his way? The heat won the year before I think and the next year Wade had a ? knee. I mean its not like Bron did something that aint been done before in a conference that wasnt that deep to be honest, Iverson also took bums to the finals in 01 but it all goes for not if you get annihilated in the finals by actual good basketball teams instead of having the luxury of having to go through the Milwaukee buck's of the world and the Washington wizards when Arenas was too busy pulling guns on teammates to stop you type of ? . The confence finals over there was gift wrapped if you played any Defense at all which Mike Brown had them a juggernaut at doing and uglying up grind out eastern conference type of games
  • _God_
    Options

You make a somewhat compelling case but if that Cavs team that you guys wanna give him so much credit for in 07 was in the western conference they dont make it past the second round so you gotta grade that feet on a curve. You guys are so amazed by

Well ? , who the ? was really in his way? The heat won the year before I think and the next year Wade had a ? knee. I mean its not like Bron did something that aint been done before in a conference that wasnt that deep to be honest, Iverson also took bums to the finals in 01 but it all goes for not if you get annihilated in the finals by actual good basketball teams instead of having the luxury of having to go through the Milwaukee buck's of the world and the Washington wizards when Arenas was too busy pulling guns on teammates to stop you type of ? . The confence finals over there was gift wrapped if you played any Defense at all which Mike Brown had them a juggernaut at doing and uglying up grind out eastern conference type of games

What if Cleveland was in the west.... I stopped reading right there
  • the_focused_one
    edited April 2016
    Options

I actually agree with most of your points. But while the East was pretty weak in 2007, the CAVS were SCRUBS.

Look at this roster of the top 8 players from each team (season total minutes played- keeping it simple) the Cavs went up against in the playoffs:

Round 1 (def. 4-0)
    Washington Wizards:
    Gilbert Arenas
    Antawn Jamison
    Caron Butler
    DeShawn Stevenson
    Antonio Daniels
    Brendan Haywood
    Jarvis Hayes
    Etan Thomas

Round 2 (def. 4-2)
    New Jersey Nets
    Vince Carter
    Jason Kidd
    Mikki Moore (Yeah I don't know how... but Mikki Moore; as a Kings fan I cringe saying his name)
    Richard Jefferson
    Jason Collins
    Bostjan Nachbar
    Marcus Williams
    Antoine Wright

Round 3 (def. 4-2)
    Detroit Pistons
    Tayshaun Prince
    Richard Hamilton
    Chauncey Billups
    Rasheed Wallace
    Antonio McDyess
    Ronald Murray
    Carlos Delfino
    Chris Webber

Now look at the Cavs Top 8:
    LeBron James
    Larry Hughes
    Drew Gooden
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    Anderson Varejao
    Eric Snow
    Sasha Pavlovic
    Donyell Marshall

You can't tell me, even with the intangibles and injuries and whatnot, that the Cavs weren't hot garbage as a roster. I know everyone's bench gets spread thin (it's only natural unless you're the Golden State Warriors), but this is pretty bad. Obviously they played great defense against a hurt/ weak East to get to the Finals, but LeBron carried this team.

You pointed out Iverson, and I 100% agree with that, but Iverson was never compared to Jordan and Kobe the way LeBron has been since he turned 18, nor has anyone ever been so criticized for losing in the Finals the way LeBron has. The dude is ? Atlas of the NBA.

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day, star players only get remembered and measured for the rings that they won on the court.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said lebron carried a bunch of bums to the finals as if no other players in the nba
    aint do the same........
    didnt allen iverson carried a bunch of bums to the finals in 2001

didnt jason kidd not carried a bunch of bums to the finals in 2002 and 2003

Dont compare what lebron did in the east to what kobe did in the west.......its
    a well known fact that kobe deals with tougher competition, plus career wise
    kobe took on juggernauts through his career ...
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? said lebron carried a bunch of bums to the finals as if no other players in the nba
    aint do the same........

They did have elite defenses tho. As did the 07 Cavs.

Just speaks to how trash the East was from 2001-2007. The Pistons and Heat were the only teams worth a damn during that whole era.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think lebrons cavs from 07 were the worst team to ever get to the finals. That 01 sixers team had the mvp, Coach of the year, defensive player of the year, and 6th man of the year. 22 yr old lebron willed that pitiful team and had an epic series in the ecf vs Detroit
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    aint do the same........

Just speaks to how trash the East was from 2001-2007. The Pistons and Heat were the only teams worth a damn during that whole era.

Was just gonna tell the The Focus one that but you beat me to it.
  • _God_
    Options
    Lebron was pulling from 35 feet on the ref at one point
  • the_focused_one
    Options
    aint do the same........

Like I don't already know. LoL. Still doesn't brush off what LeBron did and with that roster no less.

Also, Kobe has NEVER singlehandedly carried a team. EVER. Kobe and Mike have always had BIG 3s and a solid bench when they've won their championships PLUS Phil Jackson.

Hypothetically speaking, give LeBron a team with say Chris Paul, Durant, AND Popovich and watch him steamroll the West. 7 rings would attainable if you gave LeBron a supporting cast like Kobe or MJ had.

BTW, I'm not homer. This is all coming from a Kings fan... *prepares the roast shield*
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint do the same........

Like I don't already know. LoL. Still doesn't brush off what LeBron did and with that roster no less.

Also, Kobe has NEVER singlehandedly carried a team. EVER. Kobe and Mike have always had BIG 3s and a solid bench when they've won their championships PLUS Phil Jackson.

Hypothetically speaking, give LeBron a team with say Chris Paul, Durant, AND Popovich and watch him steamroll the West. 7 rings would attainable if you gave LeBron a supporting cast like Kobe or MJ had.

BTW, I'm not homer. This is all coming from a Kings fan... *prepares the roast shield*

smh
  • the_focused_one
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    aint do the same........

smh

LoL I know you're thinking of the heat. Besides Bosh and Wade, that squad wasn't deep enough to contend with Spurs or even the Maverick's second units.