Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    It's interesting that the public hates Russell for exploiting someone's trust, when nick did the same thing to his girl in the first place. ? is weird

Exactly. ? in here are always talking about accountability, but this time it's different apparently.

Nick Young didn't purposely record a video of him smashing ol girl and have it leak out though...that's the difference. Not 1 person has said Nick Young is right for cheating...the issue is him being recorded w/o him knowing. That's just not an idea most people are ok with no matter what you're talking about let alone something in your personal life

Then when I asked the question if cheating was wrong how come no one answered? The games you ? play bro. They are both wrong but you all are clearly diminishing the fact that he cheated.

A lot of ? is wrong.

If it doesn't involve you are affect you in any type of way. You need to MIND YOUR ? BUSINESS.

then this thread should die...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's interesting that the public hates Russell for exploiting someone's trust, when nick did the same thing to his girl in the first place. ? is weird

Exactly. ? in here are always talking about accountability, but this time it's different apparently.

Nick Young didn't purposely record a video of him smashing ol girl and have it leak out though...that's the difference. Not 1 person has said Nick Young is right for cheating...the issue is him being recorded w/o him knowing. That's just not an idea most people are ok with no matter what you're talking about let alone something in your personal life

Then when I asked the question if cheating was wrong how come no one answered? The games you ? play bro. They are both wrong but you all are clearly diminishing the fact that he cheated.

A lot of ? is wrong.

If it doesn't involve you are affect you in any type of way. You need to MIND YOUR ? BUSINESS.

Lmao word? That's a slippery slope argument and you KNOW that. Lol this is the dumbest ? I've ever read.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of ? is wrong.

Lmao word? That's a slippery slope argument and you KNOW that. Lol this is the dumbest ? I've ever read.

No it's not.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    bottomline is if she aint family....you dont need to say ? .

if you do, you going out of your way to bring someone down

would you say something if you heard yo guys girlfriend brag about cheating on him?

i did...an i did tell him....WE are freinds, that chick i owe no loyalty to. and how fukked up she would say anything in front of me..even tho she was talking in girlcode.

now if it my homie talking about cheating on his chick.....i still owe loyolty to him and i wouldnt say nothing.

most of the time our convos dont go that far...at ths point...ehh

what if you are friends with her too... thats my point... ? have this thing where they turn a blind eye to ? they know is wrong but when the situation is switched get up in arms like it happened to them...

honestly i think id have to cuss her ass out for placing me in that position...

i would handle it at that point....dependng on the situation, freindships, loyalty... alot of other ?

so if you are friends with a couple and she cheats you cuss her out... but if the man cheats in that same relationship you say nothing? wtf?

First of all, a man shouldnt be that close of s friend with his friends wife.

i introduced one of my friends to his wife... i was friends with her before they met... so you telling me I shouldn't be friends with her because im friends with him? da ? ?

I don't give a ? with you talking bout.

I stand by what I said. Once a women gets in serious relationship with a man. You need to fall back.

She's not your friend like you think you is.

Can you go by her house and just chill in her room while her man ain't there?

It can happen but men and women can't be that real close of friends if she's in a relationship.

i do the ? all the time... lol... im friends with an ex who has a ? now... and i come by the house and chill with her.... my friend i am talking about he gives no ? if im over his house with his wife and he not there... I tend to vibe more with females as friends more than males... my guy friends know this and give no ? ....
    CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

U have guy friends that not only let u chill in the spot wit their wives when they aint there but in her room too?!
    Ok

they know im not a snake ass ? ... so if you dont trust your ? or your chick around each other when you not around... that says alot about you and the people you choose to hang and have a relationship with...
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

A lot of ? is wrong.

No it's not.

Explain how it isn't.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Because It goes without saying that it's wrong...you act like you stumbled onto a new moral concept or some ? . People know cheating is wrong you don't need to be told that
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

would you say something if you heard yo guys girlfriend brag about cheating on him?

i did...an i did tell him....WE are freinds, that chick i owe no loyalty to. and how fukked up she would say anything in front of me..even tho she was talking in girlcode.

now if it my homie talking about cheating on his chick.....i still owe loyolty to him and i wouldnt say nothing.

what if you are friends with her too... thats my point... ? have this thing where they turn a blind eye to ? they know is wrong but when the situation is switched get up in arms like it happened to them...

i would handle it at that point....dependng on the situation, freindships, loyalty... alot of other ?

so if you are friends with a couple and she cheats you cuss her out... but if the man cheats in that same relationship you say nothing? wtf?

i introduced one of my friends to his wife... i was friends with her before they met... so you telling me I shouldn't be friends with her because im friends with him? da ? ?

I stand by what I said. Once a women gets in serious relationship with a man. You need to fall back.

It can happen but men and women can't be that real close of friends if she's in a relationship.

i do the ? all the time... lol... im friends with an ex who has a ? now... and i come by the house and chill with her.... my friend i am talking about he gives no ? if im over his house with his wife and he not there... I tend to vibe more with females as friends more than males... my guy friends know this and give no ? ....
    CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

U have guy friends that not only let u chill in the spot wit their wives when they aint there but in her room too?!
    Ok

they know im not a snake ass ? ... so if you dont trust your ? or your chick around each other when you not around... that says alot about you and the people you choose to hang and have a relationship with...

Nah ? ...hanging out at the house of somebody you know who is married is one thing...but you don't set foot in their bedroom. That's some ? you just don't do.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

Nah ? ...hanging out at the house of somebody you know who is married is one thing...but you don't set foot in their bedroom. That's some ? you just don't do.

i understand what the perception could be.. but my guy knows im not like that.. im just chilling watching tv... thats it..
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is weird on so many levels smh
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Because It goes without saying that it's wrong...you act like you stumbled onto a new moral concept or some ? . People know cheating is wrong you don't need to be told that

But that's not what I said lmao.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gump ass muhfuckas wanna be splackavellies in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbkF_msWk0

Lmao ? you took it back

Thank you for the flashbacks

I still hum this song sometimes(especially when the sing/spelling part lmao), which is ? up because I don't really agree with the message, but the ? was so hot in Atl when it came out that and it was all over the radio so I knew ALL the lyrics at like 10-11 years old lol smh...

I'm so mad at how much I still love this song :/
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

Get that ? ? tfoh
    Sounds like some facebook meme stripper hoes would like

Aint no ? need to be in my spot chilling with my ? and i aint there. Period.
    ? the dumb ? . Theres trust and then theres enabling.
    Your friends must think u ? , thats the only explanation......dont tell me u do hair ? ?!

Exactly.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

i understand what the perception could be.. but my guy knows im not like that.. im just chilling watching tv... thats it..

Hahahaha
    You crazy man
    Lololol

You just be laying on bed together staring at ceiling having nice friend conversations

You a good nice friend

actually yeah... me and her... and me and him have had conversations chilling for hours about all types of ? ... no ? given...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

Hahahaha
    You crazy man
    Lololol

You just be laying on bed together staring at ceiling having nice friend conversations

You a good nice friend

actually yeah... me and her... and me and him have had conversations chilling for hours about all types of ? ... no ? given...

Bruh..... the ? kind of ? is you into????? Lol
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Last week, Iggy took a couple shots at Nicki Minaj on Bravo TV by basically saying that Nicki didn’t write her own raps.

The irony is Nicki doesn't write her material, (neither does Iggy for that matter.) If that's true what the ? is then archetype for the build-a-? going to do when somebody says her face, hair, ? , and ass originally appeared in The New Mutants #87
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Thou shall not player hate

“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

When you break down, sit and analyze the Tenth Commandment, that's exactly what the Lord is telling you not to do. Hate on the next man and have a longing for his ? . That's how you know that ? is infinite in his wisdom because he specifically told Moses to tell the Israelites not to be playa haters.
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2016
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

Get that ? ? tfoh
    Sounds like some facebook meme stripper hoes would like

Aint no ? need to be in my spot chilling with my ? and i aint there. Period.
    ? the dumb ? . Theres trust and then theres enabling.
    Your friends must think u ? , thats the only explanation......dont tell me u do hair ? ?!

get out your feelings bruh... ive been there for them through thick and thin... they have been there for me as well.. ? when they were going through a rough patch im the one they usually come to.. they both know im not ? .. they have met at least 3 of my exes...

how the ? is me being over their house while he not their "enabling"?

ive known him for 8 years her for 7... just because you dont trust your chick or your ? like that dont mean my friends shouldnt trust me... out of all the years ive known them ive never been shady.. so they cool with me..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

Sometimes the mere notion of how something can be perceived should be enough to stop you from doing it

but everyone in the scenario is okay with it.... lol.. im okay with watching tv and talking with my friend in her room while her husband is not there because we all know nothing is going to happen... he can come home and see me sitting on the bed and not give a ? .. its happened before... ive babysat their kids... their kids and my exes son have met each other before.. So im not seeing the issue...