Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    bottomline is if she aint family....you dont need to say ? .

if you do, you going out of your way to bring someone down

would you say something if you heard yo guys girlfriend brag about cheating on him?

i did...an i did tell him....WE are freinds, that chick i owe no loyalty to. and how fukked up she would say anything in front of me..even tho she was talking in girlcode.

now if it my homie talking about cheating on his chick.....i still owe loyolty to him and i wouldnt say nothing.

most of the time our convos dont go that far...at ths point...ehh

what if you are friends with her too... thats my point... ? have this thing where they turn a blind eye to ? they know is wrong but when the situation is switched get up in arms like it happened to them...

honestly i think id have to cuss her ass out for placing me in that position...

i would handle it at that point....dependng on the situation, freindships, loyalty... alot of other ?

so if you are friends with a couple and she cheats you cuss her out... but if the man cheats in that same relationship you say nothing? wtf?

First of all, a man shouldnt be that close of s friend with his friends wife.

i introduced one of my friends to his wife... i was friends with her before they met... so you telling me I shouldn't be friends with her because im friends with him? da ? ?

I don't give a ? with you talking bout.

I stand by what I said. Once a women gets in serious relationship with a man. You need to fall back.

She's not your friend like you think you is.

Can you go by her house and just chill in her room while her man ain't there?

It can happen but men and women can't be that real close of friends if she's in a relationship.

i do the ? all the time... lol... im friends with an ex who has a ? now... and i come by the house and chill with her.... my friend i am talking about he gives no ? if im over his house with his wife and he not there... I tend to vibe more with females as friends more than males... my guy friends know this and give no ? ....
    CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

U have guy friends that not only let u chill in the spot wit their wives when they aint there but in her room too?!
    Ok

they know im not a snake ass ? ... so if you dont trust your ? or your chick around each other when you not around... that says alot about you and the people you choose to hang and have a relationship with...

Nah ? ...hanging out at the house of somebody you know who is married is one thing...but you don't set foot in their bedroom. That's some ? you just don't do.

i understand what the perception could be.. but my guy knows im not like that.. im just chilling watching tv... thats it..

Hahahaha
    You crazy man
    Lololol

You just be laying on bed together staring at ceiling having nice friend conversations

You a good nice friend

actually yeah... me and her... and me and him have had conversations chilling for hours about all types of ? ... no ? given...

Bruh..... the ? kind of ? is you into????? Lol

regular ? ...

im a good dude... always have been..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    You just should stop posting personal ? for a while
    First the ? sucking robbery thing
    Now you out here doing hoes hair so that they ? felt comfortable with you being around they ? alone
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

and you clearly are a ? too invested in what i do... just because you insecure about who you hang with and dont trust a chick you with dont mean a ? like me should feel the same..

it really shows me lots of ic ? are insecure when it comes to women.. you mention the name Ciara and the hate flows and Russell Wilson is square... I say my guy is cool with me being over his house with my other friend who just so happens to be his wife and im the weird one..

but you ? got hoes for days and never catch feelings... plenty of feelings was in that particular post lol..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

would you say something if you heard yo guys girlfriend brag about cheating on him?

i did...an i did tell him....WE are freinds, that chick i owe no loyalty to. and how fukked up she would say anything in front of me..even tho she was talking in girlcode.

now if it my homie talking about cheating on his chick.....i still owe loyolty to him and i wouldnt say nothing.

what if you are friends with her too... thats my point... ? have this thing where they turn a blind eye to ? they know is wrong but when the situation is switched get up in arms like it happened to them...

i would handle it at that point....dependng on the situation, freindships, loyalty... alot of other ?

so if you are friends with a couple and she cheats you cuss her out... but if the man cheats in that same relationship you say nothing? wtf?

i introduced one of my friends to his wife... i was friends with her before they met... so you telling me I shouldn't be friends with her because im friends with him? da ? ?

I stand by what I said. Once a women gets in serious relationship with a man. You need to fall back.

It can happen but men and women can't be that real close of friends if she's in a relationship.

i do the ? all the time... lol... im friends with an ex who has a ? now... and i come by the house and chill with her.... my friend i am talking about he gives no ? if im over his house with his wife and he not there... I tend to vibe more with females as friends more than males... my guy friends know this and give no ? ....
    CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

U have guy friends that not only let u chill in the spot wit their wives when they aint there but in her room too?!
    Ok

Cause his homies think he's suss too.

Prolly tried em with that "i'll suck ? to feed my kids" ? . Man dem were prolly looking like...

200w.gif

my ? actually knows the dirt ive done... knows the bytches ive ? ... we have actually been through alot together.. i think its funny you ? dont trust none of yall guys around yall chick.. even worse yall dont trust the bytch yall ? ... yet "my bytch wont cheat on me... im that ? " lol guess not..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw, I've been knowing my peoples for 20+ years & I still couldn't do that. You can't even randomly bust up at the crib without calling me first (unless it's important) & vice versa. I can only imagine the look my peoples will give if they walk into their crib & I am there. Them ? would be looking at me with the "wtf this ? doing here" face
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was tight watching that yesterday. Marcellus and max scared to check her on that ? . Only so much you can do tho. Jemele was taking that same ? on his & hers, Michael just gave up at one point.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now you out here doing hoes hair so that they ? felt comfortable with you being around they ? alone
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

and you clearly are a ? too invested in what i do... just because you insecure about who you hang with and dont trust a chick you with dont mean a ? like me should feel the same..

it really shows me lots of ic ? are insecure when it comes to women.. you mention the name Ciara and the hate flows and Russell Wilson is square... I say my guy is cool with me being over his house with my other friend who just so happens to be his wife and im the weird one..

but you ? got hoes for days and never catch feelings... plenty of feelings was in that particular post lol..

it aint about insecurity, its about being territorial

I hope this lackadaisical philosophy about your close ones and your property tightens up when if u have kids

this type ? can to kids gettin touched/? on
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    You sound like one of these cornball r&b ? that sit around befriending women just to be gossiping, giving impression you have lots of girls, and also bring a thorn in the side to the boyfriend.

It's for some sick mental fetish to always be that lurking threat... But you always have the plausible deniability. Even the way you here justifying "well i guess you aren't secure in your relationship..."
    That's ? ? talk

You need to go on and get you a girl and stop inserting yourself into other people's relationship and chilling laying in bed cuddling up on your boys girl watching tv talking about "she was my friend first and I'll always be here"

? wrong with you

the funny thing about this is the fact that yall have no idea what yall are talking about... in all actuality I like being around women more because the way lots of men think I dont think that way... its my opinion.. the funny part about this whole thing is yall see something wrong with me being friends and strictly friends with females... I dont see the problem.... the females dont see the problem and their mates dont have a problem with it.. so I could understand if the dude had a problem with it and was like "? naw" then I would see yall point... but thats not the case... you ? are truly just insecure about that... if my chick had a friend that was a dude and met him and knew him for years i wouldnt have a problem with him being over my house with her if he gave me no reason to suspect that he was shady..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

I hope this lackadaisical philosophy about your close ones and your property tightens up when if u have kids

yall acting like i dont know these people... lol... we've known each other for years... im sure if any foul play on my end was going to happen it would have by now...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    naw, I've been knowing my peoples for 20+ years & I still couldn't do that. You can't even randomly bust up at the crib without calling me first (unless it's important) & vice versa. I can only imagine the look my peoples will give if they walk into their crib & I am there. Them ? would be looking at me with the "wtf this ? doing here" face

who said i was randomly going over to their house though? lol ? is now adding ? ..
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

yall acting like i dont know these people... lol... we've known each other for years... im sure if any foul play on my end was going to happen it would have by now...

how old are you
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

how old are you

28 in two weeks..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thread did numbers.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

u forget this is Mobb we talking about..
    "sucking ? cause my kids go want the supersize" Mobb
    raised by his aunties Mobb..

trust me.. if u sit back and actually think about it..
    it will make sense to u.

? C-

sit yo ass down somewhere...

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

it will make sense to u.

? C-

You're not allowed to quote the great American Hero Chad Butler....especially for this
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jemele on her ? again. Michael checking her though.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

it will make sense to u.

? C-

You're not allowed to quote the great American Hero Chad Butler....especially for this

i will and will do it again... *shrugs*
  • damobb2deep
    Options

CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg

Ok

it will make sense to u.

? C-

sit yo ass down somewhere..

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to go add on to the @damobb2deep ish....

But saying you would suck ? to feed your kids is suspect... Let's let that slide for a second....

But to say you would do that and not actually have kids... Now that is mad suspect...