Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

There is no way I would disrespect my man by having another dude anywhere near my bedroom on some we friends and kickin it type ? . Hell another dude wouldn't be in my house alone with me 'good friend' or not. And let me find out some woman laying in my man's bed....

Unless you are into the libertine/swinger lifestyle I dont see the point. A bedroom is a PRIVATE. Even as kids, we were denied the parents bedroom at 7 yo. Yes it was a rite of Passage.

Before I use my friends toilet I always ask them wether their bedroom door is close cause I dont want to see any part of it: ITS TOO PRIVATE.

So to let your male/female friend SIT OR LAY in your bedroom is imo a testimony of lack of education and social skills.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

There is no way I would disrespect my man by having another dude anywhere near my bedroom on some we friends and kickin it type ? . Hell another dude wouldn't be in my house alone with me 'good friend' or not. And let me find out some woman laying in my man's bed....

The trill @MissK has spoken
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @damobb2deep what's an average day in your life like? Wake up. Suck a ? for eggs and bacon. Watch tv. Go shoot hoops with your boy. Suck a ? for ham sandwich and chip lunch. Then go and cuddle with your boy's girl in her bed while you watch tv.

This a average day in your life?
    Post got me in tears
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

stream_img.jpg[img][/img]
    giphy.gif

but u a christian tho....
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

how is it disrespect if we have all known each other for years... how is it disrespect if im the one who introduced them to each other... how is it disrespect if i was there for them when they lost their 1st son... how is it disrespect they were there for me when i lost my cousin... how is it disrespect when we all have known each other for years.. he knows who i am and is not threatened by me being around he knows im not shady.. so all these assumptions yall are making and ? makes no sense to me... and again ive never layed in their bed... ive sat there on their bed and watched "Jersey Shore" one time... and he did not care... why is that such a big deal?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

Unless you are into the libertine/swinger lifestyle I dont see the point. A bedroom is a PRIVATE. Even as kids, we were denied the parents bedroom at 7 yo. Yes it was a rite of Passage.

Before I use my friends toilet I always ask them wether their bedroom door is close cause I dont want to see any part of it: ITS TOO PRIVATE.

So to let your male/female friend SIT OR LAY in your bedroom is imo a testimony of lack of education and social skills.

how so?... its a ? room with a bed in it? every person in my scenario has graduated high school... been in the military... and done college courses... how is that a lack of education and social skills?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Dam, ? is out here sucking ? for Oshkosh b'ghosh

wtf is that ? ... lol... you ? square as ? ..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

giphy.gif

? so???? we can make fun of people too
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop tryna justify that ? , brah
    You, your friends, you're all weirdos
    You already have said that you lean towards women more than men as far as friendships go
    You ?
    Them the only ? I know like that
    Stay with a flock of ? but ain't ? not 1 of them
    ?
    Men and women don't even be on the same ? for you to be able to relate to a woman for a long period of time on some friendship ?
    Especially when she in a relationship
    She talk to you about ? ?
    Makeup?
    Gossip?
    You ? and do hair
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bruh

I rarely say bad things on here and mean them but when I say this just know I'm dead ass serious.

You're a lost and stupid person. Your common sense is extremely low. You have to do better.

idgaf about any persons opinion about me on here...

*shrugs*

btw dont act like you the sharpest knife in the drawer...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bedroom is a private & sacred place to be in & us men are very territorial creatures. You might say you won't cross that line but perception is a muthafucka. You going to wind up getting severely hurt or killed, hanging out in people's bedrooms like it's a perfect world.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Stop tryna justify that ? , brah
    You, your friends, you're all weirdos
    You already have said that you lean towards women more than men as far as friendships go
    You ?
    Them the only ? I know like that
    Stay with a flock of ? but ain't ? not 1 of them
    ?
    Men and women don't even be on the same ? for you to be able to relate to a woman for a long period of time on some friendship ?
    Especially when she in a relationship
    She talk to you about ? ?
    Makeup?
    Gossip?
    You ? and do hair

yes i lean towards women for this exact reason... im not ? ... far from it... men like you believe you need to prove your masculinity to other men... the only person who needs to know im a man is the bytch im ? ... and guess what she knows i am... and if me and my friends are weird let us be that way... again unless you are invested in my friendships with others why do you give a ? ?
  • D0wn
    Options
    meek mill has chimed in, which would be the true irony in all of this if minaj's camp is the one that leaked this in the first place

This...
    First off since when did dudes rest there ? on gossip???
    U have no proof of that.

2Nd. It dont matter, it doesn't absolve Russell from the fact that, he should of never pull this stunt to begin with....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

you the same ? who hacked into my ic account just to post ? ? ... and im the weird one...
  • D0wn
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I never kiss & tell because I've seen the consequences behind it. That ? might go back to the chick on some "Why you don't wanna ? with me, you let my homie smash" ? . I seen that ? happened to my cousin & his own close friend threw salt on him

I seen this EXACT thing happen at my job

Dude was telling new dude about this chick at the job he used to smash and was telling him about how good her headgame was. Little did he know..new dude had a crush on ole girl..was writing her little notes and everything. New dude went straight to ole girl and was like "i heard something about you..but I don't wanna tell you" which of course means he absolutely wanted to tell her and did. So ole girl went to dude hot for telling they business..and dude was hot at the new guy for running to tell ole girl.

Eventually they were about to fight and the manager had to get between them. New dude was fired immediately..it was his second Monday

Manager handled it like an o.g...
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

you the same ? who hacked into my ic account just to post ? ? ... and im the weird one...

? you must be losing your ? mind i have never hacked into any thing
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

how is it disrespect if we have all known each other for years... how is it disrespect if im the one who introduced them to each other... how is it disrespect if i was there for them when they lost their 1st son... how is it disrespect they were there for me when i lost my cousin... how is it disrespect when we all have known each other for years.. he knows who i am and is not threatened by me being around he knows im not shady.. so all these assumptions yall are making and ? makes no sense to me... and again ive never layed in their bed... ive sat there on their bed and watched "Jersey Shore" one time... and he did not care... why is that such a big deal?

First of all I was speaking in general terms you do as you please. But as Sanford said the bedroom is sacred and not a place a woman or man should be in my opinion with someone other than your SO. You can chat anywhere with a friend. And a true friend would respect those boundaries. Let's not act like things don't happen between friends of many years. It just invites unwanted trouble. You certainly don't have to agree with me. But yes I find it unnecessary.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The bedroom is a private & sacred place to be in & us men are very territorial creatures. You might say you won't cross that line but perception is a muthafucka. You going to wind up getting severely hurt or killed, hanging out in people's bedrooms like it's a perfect world.

you act like i do that in every situation... you act like im not aware of the perception... im close enough with them to do that... im not close with everyone to that extent...

real ? ive had other friends ive known be okay with the chicks they talked to be butt ass naked around me... and guess what nothing happened between us.. the same ? smashed said chick while i was in the same room.. guess what no ? was given on none of our parts...

im damn sure most of you ? are fronting... im sure you ? got friends or family you will let be at your house with you significant other while you are not around..
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

? you must be losing your ? mind i have never hacked into any thing

? in the donkey... you posted a link... i clicked it and you got my password... the next time i got on here ? ? was posted from my account... i had to change my password because of that ? ..

? you are confusing me with someone else i don't have your ? password
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

First of all I was speaking in general terms you do as you please. But as Sanford said the bedroom is sacred and not a place a woman or man should be in my opinion with someone other than your SO. You can chat anywhere with a friend. And a true friend would respect those boundaries. Let's not act like things don't happen between friends of many years. It just invites unwanted trouble. You certainly don't have to agree with me. But yes I find it unnecessary.

the thing is i dont see her in that way... and she does not see me that way at all.. imo there is nothing disrespectful about being in a bedroom just talking.. i know as well as they know i respect him... her... and marriage period too much to even entertain some foul ? like that... im sure if it was not me that particular situation would not happen any other time... we are just that cool..