Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/3__d869ZJd4

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I'm not going to go add on to the @damobb2deep ish....

But saying you would suck ? to feed your kids is suspect... Let's let that slide for a second....

But to say you would do that and not actually have kids... Now that is mad suspect...

that was part of the point of that post... it was to show idgaf about what ? think when it comes to my kids... they are what matter... yall ? dont.. if you worried more about what others think about you and will let that effect how you are with your children then thats petty on your part...

when I said that... that also ment i would lie... cheat... steal.. ? .. rob... get a job... beg for money... sell my kidney... die ect.. for my kids... and to me thats how it should be..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You sound like one of these cornball r&b ? that sit around befriending women just to be gossiping, giving impression you have lots of girls, and also bring a thorn in the side to the boyfriend.

It's for some sick mental fetish to always be that lurking threat... But you always have the plausible deniability. Even the way you here justifying "well i guess you aren't secure in your relationship..."
    That's ? ? talk

You need to go on and get you a girl and stop inserting yourself into other people's relationship and chilling laying in bed cuddling up on your boys girl watching tv talking about "she was my friend first and I'll always be here"

? wrong with you

He sound like neyo

neyo.png

Don't waste all that wisdom on him
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You sound like one of these cornball r&b ? that sit around befriending women just to be gossiping, giving impression you have lots of girls, and also bring a thorn in the side to the boyfriend.

It's for some sick mental fetish to always be that lurking threat... But you always have the plausible deniability. Even the way you here justifying "well i guess you aren't secure in your relationship..."
    That's ? ? talk

You need to go on and get you a girl and stop inserting yourself into other people's relationship and chilling laying in bed cuddling up on your boys girl watching tv talking about "she was my friend first and I'll always be here"

? wrong with you

He sound like neyo

neyo.png

Don't waste all that wisdom on him

? that.. this is coming from a dude that googled a picture from bossip...

only a suspect ? would think he has to prove his masculinity to other men...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just should stop posting personal ? for a while
    First the ? sucking robbery thing
    Now you out here doing hoes hair so that they ? felt comfortable with you being around they ? alone
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

and you clearly are a ? too invested in what i do... just because you insecure about who you hang with and dont trust a chick you with dont mean a ? like me should feel the same..

it really shows me lots of ic ? are insecure when it comes to women.. you mention the name Ciara and the hate flows and Russell Wilson is square... I say my guy is cool with me being over his house with my other friend who just so happens to be his wife and im the weird one..

but you ? got hoes for days and never catch feelings... plenty of feelings was in that particular post lol..

it aint about insecurity, its about being territorial

I hope this lackadaisical philosophy about your close ones and your property tightens up when if u have kids

this type ? can to kids gettin touched/? on

yall acting like i dont know these people... lol... we've known each other for years... im sure if any foul play on my end was going to happen it would have by now...

Ok all i ask is this. You chill in your boys girls bedroom. Laying down watching tv with her and it's all cool with the boyfriend... But what about your girl? You lay in bed with your female friends watching tv and she cool with that?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    You just should stop posting personal ? for a while
    First the ? sucking robbery thing
    Now you out here doing hoes hair so that they ? felt comfortable with you being around they ? alone
    Cuz you clearly do hair
    Sew in doin ass ?

and you clearly are a ? too invested in what i do... just because you insecure about who you hang with and dont trust a chick you with dont mean a ? like me should feel the same..

it really shows me lots of ic ? are insecure when it comes to women.. you mention the name Ciara and the hate flows and Russell Wilson is square... I say my guy is cool with me being over his house with my other friend who just so happens to be his wife and im the weird one..

but you ? got hoes for days and never catch feelings... plenty of feelings was in that particular post lol..

it aint about insecurity, its about being territorial

I hope this lackadaisical philosophy about your close ones and your property tightens up when if u have kids

this type ? can to kids gettin touched/? on

yall acting like i dont know these people... lol... we've known each other for years... im sure if any foul play on my end was going to happen it would have by now...

Ok all i ask is this. You chill in your boys girls bedroom. Laying down watching tv with her and it's all cool with the boyfriend... But what about your girl? You lay in bed with your female friends watching tv and she cool with that?

where the ? did i say i was laying in the bed with her... I SIT on the bed but im not laying down in the bed next to her...

and like Ive said if i have known dude for a long time and we cool then why should I care if he at the crib while im not there....

i should trust my woman more anyway... if dude gets on some other ? .. she should let me know so i can handle it...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Ur such a ? man.

and you give a ? why???
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Eyebrow arching ass ? , man

and you give a ? why??
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Cuz I'm at work, bored
    When I clock out and close the browser on my phone you can go back to emotionally cheating with your friend's ?

cheating emotionally? lol now that sounds like some female ? ...

smh me talking to my friend about tv shows and her husband and her kids is "emotionally cheating" yall some scary muthafuckas..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @damobb2deep what's an average day in your life like? Wake up. Suck a ? for eggs and bacon. Watch tv. Go shoot hoops with your boy. Suck a ? for ham sandwich and chip lunch. Then go and cuddle with your boy's girl in her bed while you watch tv.

This a average day in your life?

i wake up... go to work bring my ass home.. talk to some females... take my ass to sleep..

what about you... wake up... get on the ic... look for affirmation from other ? ...

you ? are square as ? ... lol... i swear you ? cant even be yall self on the Internet ? got to front for no reason... its funny how you ? think im wrong... but the people who should care dont... my ? give no ? because he knows me...

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    It's interesting that the public hates Russell for exploiting someone's trust, when nick did the same thing to his girl in the first place. ? is weird

Look nobody respects a De'tective Russell.
    Both men and woman cheat.
    If the shoes was on the other gender's, foot , as in instead of nick and deangelo, it was Nickeena and DeAngela. women wouldn't of respect it either.
    Yea Nick was wrong for cheating, yet Deangelo was wrong for that, it doesn't excuse him. She should of found out on her accord.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    It's interesting that the public hates Russell for exploiting someone's trust, when nick did the same thing to his girl in the first place. ? is weird

Look nobody respects a De'tective Russell.
    Both men and woman cheat.
    If the shoes was on the other gender's, foot , as in instead of nick and deangelo, it was Nickeena and DeAngela. women wouldn't of respect it either.
    Yea Nick was wrong for cheating, yet Deangelo was wrong for that, it doesn't excuse him. She should of found out on her accord.

naw hoes would get on "nickeena" line... women are quicker to call other females "hoes" than men are...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This ? is the einstein of ? ? ..... This ? revolutionizing how to be a ? ? coming up new formulas and ? .

i can't believe some of the ? I've heard this ? say
    so who is more of a "bytch ? " the ? who is the "bytch ? " or the ? who continues to comment and give said "bytch ? " the time of day..

lol you ? care about my posts more than i do smh... let that sink in..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..
  • zzombie
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

stream_img.jpg[img][/img]
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

you take this ? way too serious bruh... and if im a ? ? let me be that.. let me be a zika baby.. let me be all the ? yall say i am... now what? yall happy?

smh step YO troll game up... because you really are a bytch ass ? ..
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

you take this ? way too serious bruh... and if im a ? ? let me be that.. let me be a zika baby.. let me be all the ? yall say i am... now what? yall happy?

smh step YO troll game up... because you really are a bytch ass ? ..

Lol haha haha you really are this ? stupid