The Official "Espn First Take , FS1 Undisputed, Sportscenter , Sports Radio, Podcasts etc" Thread.

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope they get rid of Teddy Bruschi next. Be great if Boomer left too.

? that dude.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Yea bomani is the only reason I watch highly questionable ...but he not getting his own show he's too radical for them

It's better that he's on the radio anyway...you can get away with alil bit more. His radio show GOAT as ?

as far as sports right now i think radio/podcasts >>> sports tv shows so i agree with your statement on bomani on radio

i really don't watch sports center anymore nor do i really catch the other sports shows on tv because then tend to be too structured and predictable. radio and podcasts tend to allow more freedom and variety.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not worried. I used to listen to Stephen A every day on my lunch break on ESPN radio and that show was great.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read that Ray Lewis and CC were out and Randy Moss was in
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i don't get the trent dilfer hate. he is a good analysts.

he is well prepared, articulate, informative and is not biased. you can tell he is a student of the game.

just because an athlete wasn't an all time great doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about.

we all saw how bad emmitt smith was on tv

yea Dilfer was one of their better NFL analysts.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Charles Woodson and Matt Hassleback are in also. Dikta is gone from NFL countdown. I'm glad Ray is gone but I ? with Cris Carter,,,,he made Mike and Mike listenable on Friday's and Monday's during the football season
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Charles Woodson and Matt Hassleback are in also. Dikta is gone from NFL countdown. I'm glad Ray is gone but I ? with Cris Carter,,,,he made Mike and Mike listenable on Friday's and Monday's during the football season

yo ray lewis was terrible man. chris carter was cool besides overdoing the domestic violence discussion.

he probably got fired for catching alot of heat with the leaked video telling the players to have someone who take the fall.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to stop playing and get Herm Edwards off tv already b. This ? has never answered a question in his life!

"Herm who would you choose longterm, Mariota or Winston?"

Herm: "well you know, both of these guys are great quarterbacks you can't go wrong with either of those guys." And then he'll segway that into a story about when he used to play or when he coached Chad Pennington the GOAT.

He does this with EVERYTHING!

Or get mad about something a player did off the field.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to stop playing and get Herm Edwards off tv already b. This ? has never answered a question in his life!

"Herm who would you choose longterm, Mariota or Winston?"

Herm: "well you know, both of these guys are great quarterbacks you can't go wrong with either of those guys." And then he'll segway that into a story about when he used to play or when he coached Chad Pennington the GOAT.

He does this with EVERYTHING!

Yeah, his whole shtick is tired.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea bomani is the only reason I watch highly questionable ...but he not getting his own show he's too radical for them

i agree he aint gon get his own show..and the bolded is spot on why... but naw HQ is hilarious cuz.. even without Bomani.. the chemistry with dan, papi, and their crew is too good. the other week Bomani was in Paris and they had pablo torre on their and it was still hilarious.. HQ>>> any other show on ESPN..
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As Skip Bayless makes the move to rival FS1 from ESPN2's "First Take," he may be zeroing on his new Stephen A. Smith: Pro Football Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe.

Sharpe, the former CBS Sports analyst, is emerging as a leading candidate to sit across the debate desk from Bayless on his planned FS1 show, sources told Sporting News.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Today was Skip's last day on First Take. I would've thought they'd give him a better send-off than they did.

The show won't be as good without him. Stephen A. Smith's last show Quite Frankly was a dud and got cancelled. I don't think he can carry First Take. Really interested in seeing who they pick to replace Skip. You need someone who will call Stephen A. out whenever he gets off topic or goes on a nonsensical rant. Skip had no problem calling out Stephen. Lord knows Molly ain't gonna say nuthin. You need someone who can stand up to Stephen A.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    Today was Skip's last day on First Take. I would've thought they'd give him a better send-off than they did.

The show won't be as good without him. Stephen A. Smith's last show Quite Frankly was a dud and got cancelled. I don't think he can carry First Take. Really interested in seeing who they pick to replace Skip. You need someone who will call Stephen A. out whenever he gets off topic or goes on a nonsensical rant. Skip had no problem calling out Stephen. Lord knows Molly ain't gonna say nuthin. You need someone who can stand up to Stephen A.

Max kellerman possibly?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think They'll try some guys out until football season.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESPN bout to suck lol they were on ESPN radio today here in Houston bashing their own network
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ryan Clark
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ryan Clark

I can't see Ryan Clark there to troll. First take is done. Give that slot to his & hers and give Bomani Jones his own ?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ESPN bout to suck lol they were on ESPN radio today here in Houston bashing their own network

? ESPN my ?

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ryan Clark

That's a fight waiting to happen
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Ryan Clark

That's a fight waiting to happen

Thats what I was getting at lol. The ? who no signed me must not know their history.