The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Tommy is going to get killed this season.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    ? , once Game Of Thrones is done, there really ain't gonna be much left. I thought this was gonna come in June.

Word, all the shows I ? with aired in the first half of the year, this season will prolly end in sept. I need a show to hold me down from then to dec.

If it ends in Sept that might be aight. Walking Dead comes back in Oct. I'm watching that HBO miniseries The Night Of until Power drops though.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    I predict that Angela or Tasha have to go this season (DIE), Ghost will be forced back into the game through either of those events

That is part of this ? Ghost problem you don't lose your ? cause somebody knocked off your side ? .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I just finished season 2 and just started watching this show and I like it a lot but the big thing that I can't get over is the fact that Ghost is ? after his high school sweet heart when he had a better looking, thicker and super loyal chick at home from the start.

Angela is cute but Tasha is way better to me. The show is good and 50 Cent does a good job playing a sociopath

I don't think Ghost was ever that deep into Tasha to begin with. I think he really only married her out of obligation after she took that pistol for him and because Angela wasn't around at that point.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Okay, I just finished season 2 and just started watching this show and I like it a lot but the big thing that I can't get over is the fact that Ghost is ? after his high school sweet heart when he had a better looking, thicker and super loyal chick at home from the start.

Angela is cute but Tasha is way better to me. The show is good and 50 Cent does a good job playing a sociopath

I don't think Ghost was ever that deep into Tasha to begin with. I think he really only married her out of obligation after she took that pistol for him and because Angela wasn't around at that point.

This is true but still the ? married her for criminal reasons cause the ? knew too much. With that said you don't ? up a business marriage for matters of the heart because of a side ? . It never ends well for anybody involved.

I'm a Kanan fan. Once I found out that ? up snake ? Ghost did I've been like ? that ? every since. Although I would like to see him beat that old ? man on the legit business side of the game and get his club back.
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn.. Looks like Lionsgate is buying Starz for $4.4 BILLY!

I hope this doesn't do anything to ? up Power.. If anything they should be giving them a higher budget!

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/lionsgate-starz-acquire-4-4-billion-1201806544/
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I predict that Angela or Tasha have to go this season (DIE), Ghost will be forced back into the game through either of those events

That is part of this ? Ghost problem you don't lose your ? cause somebody knocked off your side ? .

Thing is though that as far at G is concerned, Tasha the side chick..
  • King of GA
    Options

I think it's more than that. I think he did love her and saw that she was loyal. He outgrew her though. If she could see past the empire, Angela wouldn't be a problem for her.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Thing is though that as far at G is concerned, Tasha the side chick..

Partially true.

More so that ? is confused like ? . No doubt Angie had/kind of currently has his heart but when that new ? wear off cause it always does. That is when he really gonna see the light and have to decide which ? is right for him regardless of the lifestyle he living and trying to live.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    ? , once Game Of Thrones is done, there really ain't gonna be much left. I thought this was gonna come in June.

Word, all the shows I ? with aired in the first half of the year, this season will prolly end in sept. I need a show to hold me down from then to dec.

If it ends in Sept that might be aight. Walking Dead comes back in Oct. I'm watching that HBO miniseries The Night Of until Power drops though.

Not so excited in regards to The Night Of.

It looks like more rehashed police / mystery drama ? .

When it comes to upcoming new premium channel shows, I am more excited for Westworld ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westworld_(TV_series) ).

Look at its cast, got some familiar names.

I am a huge fan of shows that dare to do something different.
    The first episode was straight. It was kinda expository to some degree but it was cool. Westworld does look good though.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NapoleonBlakk
    NapoleonBlakk Members Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait to see this ?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we ain't gonna pretend muhfuckin' Dumbfoundead ain't in this ? at :46?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxi4PiBM9g

Can't wait.
  • King of GA
    Options
    How come this ain't stickied yet? @Sion
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Ep 1 drops Sunday, I'll sticky the thread on Thurs
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never looked at it from that point of view. It makes sense now that you brought it up also. I mean Tasha knew too much and willfully took the pistol like you stated so he looked at her as loyal and some what of a threat if he does leave her.

I still think Tasha is better looking and has a better body than Angela though. LOL
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, Angela just got a nice face

that ass is non-existent

Tasha got the body and her face ain't bad at all

I would take Pink shoes over both tho

and don't even mention that slutty Holly
  • King of GA
    Options
    Angie got sexier and sexier as the show went on, she actually surpassed Tasha in that department for me. At first it wasn't even a contest. I liked Naturi since the 3lw days...but Angie be giving GOAT sex scenes...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Angela be wanting to get ? downed quick

And then that spanish making her even sexier

If only her ass was fatter than it would be a no brainer
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rewatched season 1

? Tasha, Kanan, and Tommy...he did Kanan ? but oh ? well...In the words of the great Stringer Bell "you shouldn't sell drugs then"

But it's ? Ghost forever for Rolla