The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Julio my favorite character
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the trailers show everybody want to ? ghost ( Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos ) but the person who I think will actually do it is dre. After ghost teach him the game he gone pull a marlo on ghost like he did prop joe

I can see that too.

Simply because Dre's story would give us a glimpse of how Ghost got in the game too.

Remember, Ghost and Tommy killed Kanan's right hand (forgot his name) after Ghost set up Kanan to go to prison.

Only thing is, this is tv.......so I don't think they'd actually ? off Ghost.

Dre might try to ? him, end up shooting him, and putting him in the hospital for a while.......but Ghost won't get killed off the show.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Kanan is snake ass ? too. I think Ghost felt if he didn't get rid of at the time he did, it would have led to the downfall of all of them. It was a snake move tho...no doubt.

Kanan killed his own son...can't ? wid him.

Ghost >>>>

Nah, Kanan wasn't a snake when Ghost set him up.

The main reason Ghost set him up to begin with is because he had so much respect and love for him that he didn't want to ? him.

Kanan just started doing snake ? after he found out Ghost set him up.

In which case, it's not really snake ? at all because he's just trying to get back at Ghost for what he did to him.

Now, I don't even think you can even call the thing with his son snake ? .

That was just some savage, cold-blooded ? right there.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Dre going ? Kanan. Bet on it
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    the trailers show everybody want to ? ghost ( Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos ) but the person who I think will actually do it is dre. After ghost teach him the game he gone pull a marlo on ghost like he did prop joe

Remember, Ghost and Tommy killed Kanan's right hand (forgot his name) after Ghost set up Kanan to go to prison.

His name was Breeze, right?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. Remember Kanan killed his mans right in front of him like it was nothing. Cut off his tongue and shot him in the head.
    I think that will play a bigger part in how he deals with Kanan in S3.

And think about how Kanan did his own son. If he don't ? with his blood how he gon ? with Dre?

Kanan going to jail aint no different than if ya mans do a bid for you and you got him when he get out. Its grimey as hell what Ghost did but he respected him enough to not ? him.
  • Mastery
    Options

Nah. Remember Kanan killed his mans right in front of him like it was nothing. Cut off his tongue and shot him in the head.

And think about how Kanan did his own son. If he don't ? with his blood how he gon ? with Dre?

Kanan going to jail aint no different than if ya mans do a bid for you and you got him when he get out. Its grimey as hell what Ghost did but he respected him enough to not ? him.

Nah, Dre killed his own man. Kanan just beat him down, stuck his tongue under the skin of his palm, and tied his ass up. Dre put the bullets in him.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Nah, Dre killed his own man. Kanan just beat him down, stuck his tongue under the skin of his palm, and tied his ass up. Dre put the bullets in him.

That was a mercy ? ...Kanan guilty
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

Yea, I mean there ain't no way in hell Dre could have not killed his mans

? , straight up was damaged goods anyway, so he did him a favor

That was cold blooded tho
  • Mastery
    Options

Kanan basically hemmed his boy up because when he asked Dre if he could trust him, Dre's answer of "sure" wasn't acceptable. Then Kanan asks Dre if he can trust him to do what needs to be done (finishing his boy off).
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't a street cat by no means

But, Dre basically signed his own man's death warrant

An answer of "Sure", and the shoulder shrug, don't make me feel any type of comfort

If that's your dude and you've known him and you give that uneasy ass answer

Any ? can get clipped
  • King of GA
    Options
    That's what happens when you ride with a ? like Kanan...dude is nothing less than a loose canon. I don't believe that is a new trait for him either. But cats want to hate Ghost...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what happens when you ride with a ? like Kanan...dude is nothing less than a loose canon. I don't believe that is a new trait for him either. But cats want to hate Ghost...

Ghost should have killed Kanan. ? setting a ? up to go to jail.
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options

This ain't got ? to do with what I said.
    Dre may not ? wit Kanan anymore and Ghost may be the main character but the name of the show s Power.
    What yall forget is that the original plan was to ? Ghost and take his spot
    Dre own words to Kanan was "why we gotta change the plan now". He stoped ? wit Kanan when he laughed about getting out the hood but he still played his position until a better one came up wit Ghost. That was way before Kanan killed Shawn. Dre is playing chess but nobody is paying attention to him because of ghost. It may not be this season but Dre is eventually gonna ? Ghost and take over. The fact that ghost sees himself in Dre tells me all I need to know because we know what type of ? Ghost is.
    Like Kanan said "It's the same ? you did to Breeze"
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ain't got ? to do with what I said.
    Dre may not ? wit Kanan anymore and Ghost may be the main character but the name of the show s Power.
    What yall forget is that the original plan was to ? Ghost and take his spot
    Dre own words to Kanan was "why we gotta change the plan now". He stoped ? wit Kanan when he laughed about getting out the hood but he still played his position until a better one came up wit Ghost. That was way before Kanan killed Shawn. Dre is playing chess but nobody is paying attention to him because of ghost. It may not be this season but Dre is eventually gonna ? Ghost and take over. The fact that ghost sees himself in Dre tells me all I need to know because we know what type of ? Ghost is.
    Like Kanan said "It's the same ? you did to Breeze"

But the ? you got replacing Ghost cant really act all that gpod and has no name. At the end of the day the plot aint that strong to do away with a character like Ghost.
    They will give you the sense that Ghost might be taken out ...... But the ? not going anywhere. Period.
  • King of GA
    Options

Ghost should have killed Kanan. ? setting a ? up to go to jail.

I'm with you....
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His name was Breeze, right?

Was Breeze Kanan's right hand tho? I thought he was just some guy similar to what Ghost and Tommy are now.

• R.D.
    Options
    How long before Tommy find out Lobos wanted Ghost to ? Tommy and run the whole thing and feel like a ? for even considering killing Ghost
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Kanan is snake ass ? too. I think Ghost felt if he didn't get rid of at the time he did, it would have led to the downfall of all of them. It was a snake move tho...no doubt.

Kanan killed his own son...can't ? wid him.

Ghost >>>>

Nah, Kanan wasn't a snake when Ghost set him up.

The main reason Ghost set him up to begin with is because he had so much respect and love for him that he didn't want to ? him.

Kanan just started doing snake ? after he found out Ghost set him up.

In which case, it's not really snake ? at all because he's just trying to get back at Ghost for what he did to him.

Now, I don't even think you can even call the thing with his son snake ? .

That was just some savage, cold-blooded ? right there.

Pretty much
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_inline_n8l6bbWBAj1ru7x0e.gif

How the ? can you respect someone enough not to ? them and respect them enough to send them to prison?

That ? makes no ? sense. Yall ? crazy as ? to try and make sense of doing some ? up ? like that.