The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    the trailers show everybody want to ? ghost ( Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos ) but the person who I think will actually do it is dre. After ghost teach him the game he gone pull a marlo on ghost like he did prop joe

Nah. Remember Kanan killed his mans right in front of him like it was nothing. Cut off his tongue and shot him in the head.
    I think that will play a bigger part in how he deals with Kanan in S3.

And think about how Kanan did his own son. If he don't ? with his blood how he gon ? with Dre?

Kanan going to jail aint no different than if ya mans do a bid for you and you got him when he get out. Its grimey as hell what Ghost did but he respected him enough to not ? him.

tumblr_inline_n8l6bbWBAj1ru7x0e.gif

How the ? can you respect someone enough not to ? them and respect them enough to send them to prison?

That ? makes no ? sense. Yall ? crazy as ? to try and make sense of doing some ? up ? like that.

Especially a ? up ? like Kanan

I mean if you know how this ? operates

And you are aware of how ruthless he can be

And Ghost is known as a ? to take precaution

Then it was a mad foolish mistake for a ? who takes calculated risks
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Oh no, a drug dealer didn't act morally lol

So selling drugs is immoral?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on the drug
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on the drug

LLS
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    That's what happens when you ride with a ? like Kanan...dude is nothing less than a loose canon. I don't believe that is a new trait for him either. But cats want to hate Ghost...

Ghost should have killed Kanan. ? setting a ? up to go to jail.

True, because by not killing him........he's indirectly responsible for Shawn's death.

Basically, if Ghost kills Kanaan.......then, obviously, he's not around to ? his son.
  • deadeye
    Options
    the trailers show everybody want to ? ghost ( Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos ) but the person who I think will actually do it is dre. After ghost teach him the game he gone pull a marlo on ghost like he did prop joe

Nah. Remember Kanan killed his mans right in front of him like it was nothing. Cut off his tongue and shot him in the head.

And think about how Kanan did his own son. If he don't ? with his blood how he gon ? with Dre?

Kanan going to jail aint no different than if ya mans do a bid for you and you got him when he get out. Its grimey as hell what Ghost did but he respected him enough to not ? him.

Dre is playing chess but nobody is paying attention to him because of ghost. It may not be this season but Dre is eventually gonna ? Ghost and take over. The fact that ghost sees himself in Dre tells me all I need to know because we know what type of ? Ghost is.

What would be ironic.....and poetic.........is if Dre does to Ghost what Ghost did to Kanaan:

Set him up to go to prison.

History repeating himself.

Dre won't want to ? him for the same reason that Ghost decided not to ? Kanaan.

Perfect ending for a season finale.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

Remember, Ghost and Tommy killed Kanan's right hand (forgot his name) after Ghost set up Kanan to go to prison.

His name was Breeze, right?

Was Breeze Kanan's right hand tho? I thought he was just some guy similar to what Ghost and Tommy are now.

Yeah, Breeze was his right hand.

Remember, he took over after Kanaan got locked up.

Once Kanaan was out of the picture, him and Tommy killed Breeze to get in the position they're in now.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

When Charlagmane called Holly trash and nobody caught on that he meant in regards to her looks. Lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

When Charlagmane called Holly trash and nobody caught on that he meant in regards to her looks. Lol

That's what I was thinking but he ain't wanna press it when Angie tried to clean it up
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    That's what happens when you ride with a ? like Kanan...dude is nothing less than a loose canon. I don't believe that is a new trait for him either. But cats want to hate Ghost...

Ghost should have killed Kanan. ? setting a ? up to go to jail.

True, because by not killing him........he's indirectly responsible for Shawn's death.

Basically, if Ghost kills Kanaan.......then, obviously, he's not around to ? his son.

But then Kanan's son run off with Ghost wife and kids
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea that was a flaw on Ghosts part

He "loved" Kanan so much that he wanted to send him to jail instead of murking him

But when it comes to 48 Laws of Power

You're supposed to crush your enemy totally

And now its come to bite him in the ass in a big way

I love that quote. One of my favorites from the book
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_inline_n8l6bbWBAj1ru7x0e.gif

How the ? can you respect someone enough not to ? them and respect them enough to send them to prison?

That ? makes no ? sense. Yall ? crazy as ? to try and make sense of doing some ? up ? like that.

Well Kanan ain't exactly the type of ? to loathe jail. ? is ? on here that wear that ? proudly.

"I can see y'all never went to jail" the ? kinda ? is that?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my predictions from the last power thread
    maybe ghost does get out the game and passes the throne to dre

or dre sets ghost up like ghost did kanan and takes over
    dre will find out kanaan had the rsk dudes come after him in jail...so it would make him look like he saved him to earn his trust.

but ghost will find out tasha learned that same tactic from kanaan....an thats why the cop that pulled them over didnt check ghost and thats how she earned ghosts trust...so he later proposed
    think about when kanaan looked at tasha and said something about them being from the same.....
    wife had a very interesting look at the ending..

what if the guy in prison that stabbed lobos really was from the other cartel....an lobos thinks ghost did it but he didnt.

i am sure one of lobos boys seen ghost with angie. so he could think the set up was on

tommy will think...if ghost would ? lobos without him then he may just try to ? him also

angie and holly will have a stand off on whos man will be left standing

Cain wrote: »
    did anyone ever wonder how ghost got his ? complex.

? always trying to decide who lives and who dies and who goes to jail and who gets to walk away.

Probably comes from him being good at what he does. He's one of those extremely smart cat's that's always 5 steps ahead of his family, friends and enemies. Dude ego is probably his only flaw and we(the viewers) don't really see it.
    did anyone ever wonder how ghost got his ? complex.

? always trying to decide who lives and who dies and who goes to jail and who gets to walk away.
    i also wouldnt be surprised if tasha threw the ass at dre

or tried to align with tommy
    i was the first to say an wil say again...

dre will be the one on top...

he setup kanaan and is playing ghost.

so we gonna act like lobos....aint say " oh and the dog" ? is funny ass hell

in the restaurant after his meeting with ghost....the ? ordered a shirly temple

yo...? had me dying
    oh....an ghost got a connect with the other cartel.....why the ? leave cards.....so they think it was the other cartel or he works for them.

thats why lobos sent it back to his ass

of maybe kanaan got a connect with the other cartel an sent the hit on lobos but knew kanaan would ? all his enemies and found out about the card...

ghost might know that hell did ? all his enemies or those who would talk so seeing the card lets him know somebody knows and he has to find out who and ? them.

only other person who would know that type tactic is kanaan and future dre
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One more day!!!!

My body is ready!!!!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm lookin forward to see Angie and Tasha naked again.

Tasha ? are great. Just absolutely exquisite areolas
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Yo is it possible on the day of Power

Can't you watch it On Demand before it even premieres

I believe back in Season 2 you could do it when Saturday rolled around

But, because it's the first episode, I don't know if you can
  • deadeye
    Options

Nah, it's too popular now for that.

Usually, shows only do that when they're trying to create a buzz.

Now that Power's on a prime time slot at 9pm on Sunday night, they're beyond that stage now.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Nah, it's too popular now for that.

Usually, shows only do that when they're trying to create a buzz.

Now that Power's on a prime time slot at 9pm on Sunday night, they're beyond that stage now.

Yea, that's what I was thinking

It would spoil the plot, the ratings wouldn't be accurate and it would be pointless

Ain't going to lie

I was hoping for it though lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its on Demand Already!!!! lets go
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    its on Demand Already!!!! lets go

? HELL YEA