The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finshed watching seson 2.

Show is the goat

Lol ghost is anit ? ? b
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty exicted they moved it to Sunday evening. Thats when all the GOAT shows aired (Sopranos, Mad Men etc)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    return of the GOAT show

feed the link in this thread this Sunday if its possible
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Anybody know who this was looking at Ghost and Tommy talk?
    dd6osfmdddz5.jpeg

Was trying to post the video, but ? wouldn't upload
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »

? it would be helpful to have a picture
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    dd6osfmdddz5.jpeg

Was trying to post the video, but ? wouldn't upload

If I remember I think it was one of Lobos members
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    I think it was Mike Sandoval

Dude who was an inside member of Lobos Organization whos the supervisor of Angelas Department

I found that an pretty interesting twist

He let that witness get killed in witness protection in Cali

And makes it seem like he really wanted Lobos, when all this time

Hes actually slowing the feds down with misdirection, bad info and bad guidance

To allow Lobos to be always 2 steps ahead
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude who was an inside member of Lobos Organization whos the supervisor of Angelas Department

And dude must have known Angie was ? Ghost all along.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

And dude must have known Angie was ? Ghost all along.

Yo he was cold with being undercover the wole time

Like he seemed straight up like another Cop who wanted the Lobos collar

But, turned into something way more interesting

They were actually steady dropping hints during the entire season that he was a ? cop

When Mike is about to go in and question Cristobal, Greg asked "What do you want me to do"? And he was like "Absolutely nothing"

And then we Lobos got busted at the hotel

And he spat towards the cops, which included Sandoval

He wasn't just spitting at them, it was more towards Mike than anything

Since, he led the cops to the real meet up instead of the warehouse that he (Lobos) probably suggested to lead the cops too originally

And one of the more profound and interesting scenes is when he's "interrogating" Lobos

Bruh, he's letting Lobos know that look I didn't set you up

And to prove that, tell me who you want to clip nxt

And then he shows a pic of Ghost and Tommy, and asks hypothetically

"Who will you allow to die next, will it be him or Tommy and Ghost"

Basically, insinuating that he's letting him choose he wants to cli in retaliation for his arrest

Thats why if you look at Lobos face he had a big smile and asks "May I go back to my cell now"

To think about who he should ?

Bruh, this show got deep
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Also, Season 2 ? all over Season 1

There is only a few joints in Season 1 that stand out which is the episodes where Ghost kills Rolla

And the episode where Pink shoes finally comes after Ghost

Idk Season 1 felt real slow at times

Almost every episode in Season 2 is ?

I been binge watching on Power for the last couple days to see

If I missed out on any type of hints being dropped here and there

4 days left
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Yeah I thought something was off with him from jump.

But he does play the double agent good tho. Cuz he could have continued to keep Angie out of the Lobos investigation but he realized that she was the only one with any leads to build a case aganist Lobos. All them other agents would be at square one if it wasn't for Angie.

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on vaca last week and I binge watched some shows. After I found out what they did to Kanaan I was like damn, maybe he not in the wrong. But Ghost saw the writing on the wall.

This season gonna be crazy tho. Ghost got the young bol in his corner, he seem like he ready to ride.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Okay, I just finished season 2 and just started watching this show and I like it a lot but the big thing that I can't get over is the fact that Ghost is ? after his high school sweet heart when he had a better looking, thicker and super loyal chick at home from the start.

Angela is cute but Tasha is way better to me. The show is good and 50 Cent does a good job playing a sociopath

I don't think Ghost was ever that deep into Tasha to begin with. I think he really only married her out of obligation after she took that pistol for him and because Angela wasn't around at that point.

This is true but still the ? married her for criminal reasons cause the ? knew too much. With that said you don't ? up a business marriage for matters of the heart because of a side ? . It never ends well for anybody involved.

I'm a Kanan fan. Once I found out that ? up snake ? Ghost did I've been like ? that ? every since. Although I would like to see him beat that old ? man on the legit business side of the game and get his club back.

He got his club back along with two other clubs in the season 2 finale
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i just dont understand why yall keep talkin about rollas character need to be developed. my ? he had like a total of three scenes in the entire first season up until he got shot. smmfh. he didnt even do nothing to deserve character development.

The impact of his death could've/should've been bigger than it was based on their implied relationship

And that ? still hit the mark but...

Besides that Rolla was one of the better actors on the show and he just didnt defuckinserve to die lol

well to each his own. i didnt give a ? about rolla. now if he was murderin ? and settin up ghost to get knocked then maybe i would want to see a little more. but ? that ole,"i heard we gettin nine inches of snow tonight" ass ?
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    the trailers show everybody want to ? ghost ( Tash, Tommy, Kanan, Lobos ) but the person who I think will actually do it is dre. After ghost teach him the game he gone pull a marlo on ghost like he did prop joe
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Okay, I just finished season 2 and just started watching this show and I like it a lot but the big thing that I can't get over is the fact that Ghost is ? after his high school sweet heart when he had a better looking, thicker and super loyal chick at home from the start.

Angela is cute but Tasha is way better to me. The show is good and 50 Cent does a good job playing a sociopath

I don't think Ghost was ever that deep into Tasha to begin with. I think he really only married her out of obligation after she took that pistol for him and because Angela wasn't around at that point.

This is true but still the ? married her for criminal reasons cause the ? knew too much. With that said you don't ? up a business marriage for matters of the heart because of a side ? . It never ends well for anybody involved.

I'm a Kanan fan. Once I found out that ? up snake ? Ghost did I've been like ? that ? every since. Although I would like to see him beat that old ? man on the legit business side of the game and get his club back.

He got his club back along with two other clubs in the season 2 finale

Damn I did forget about that. Stern wife gave him all the clubs for free after the divorce settlement because he got her the info on the cooked books and how he was hiding money offshore.

I can't ? with Ghost at all.

Yall ? still at it with the Rolla ? LOL. Rolla didn't get enough screen time for me to miss his character. I can say based off that meeting they had at the chinese spot the funniest interactions would've been between Rolla and Ruiz cause their crews always got issues with each other but they coping from the same plug.

I ain't rocking with Tommy cause of how he rocking with Holly. That is a no good ? but she just like his mother and although he know his mother ain't right he love her. He know Holly ain't right but he love her why I have no ? idea cause the ? brings nothing to the table. At least Tasha can think pass go this ? Holly can't even do that.

So I guess its obvious Kanan for the win. Ghost ? him over in the worst possible way. Got your OG locked up and ? his son head up as to where he ain't know who to be listen to or what to think without be told what to think.

Tommy gunning for Ghost(maybe) and Dre. Kanan coming for all their lives. For some wild reason I still ain't 100% believing the Ghost and Tommy beef. Just seems like there is going to be a twist that we don't see coming.

None of them know Kanan still alive.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan is snake ass ? too. I think Ghost felt if he didn't get rid of at the time he did, it would have led to the downfall of all of them. It was a snake move tho...no doubt.

Kanan killed his own son...can't ? wid him.

Ghost >>>>
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Kanan is snake ass ? too. I think Ghost felt if he didn't get rid of at the time he did, it would have led to the downfall of all of them. It was a snake move tho...no doubt.

Kanan killed his own son...can't ? wid him.

Ghost >>>>

If Ghost felt that way then just stop dealing that ? and find a new plug. You don't send a ? to jail and then try and walk all tall and proud like you a stand up man. Ghost the furthest thing from it.

That was some wild ? he did to his son IMO its better than sending him to prison.

I'll never see it that way. I ain't saying Kanan a better man than Ghost but I can respect killing a ? who you feel in your way more so than sending him to prison thats just some sucka ? I have no understanding of.

• soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know who Tommy is stomping out in one of the previews