The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I swear I dont know whos more cornier chozen one or playmaker both yall are corny and redundant real talk

Be creative or somethin dog or better yet ignore a ?

Toheeb u wanna be a mod? I can pm jay

\\
    Creative ? !!!!!!!!!!

You got pills made specifically for your life
    \
    2336.jpg

When a ? can go to a store and pick up Tommy's ? pills you lost at life.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Very good points Matt. I personally never understood the Roll Call thread. I support removing the AVI bet thread, especially if we cancel all bets now(by now, i mean at least before Farve starts tomorrow.)

All jokes aside, i support this.

the AVI bets will probably really get goin when the season starts anyway, so it aint like it needs to be stickied
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino has the same demeanor as tommy
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Matt remember how I used to spam yo threads and be postin yo kid I stopped all that dont front

Matt was Mad when I ? up his interview thread.They deleted it then I did it again LMAO
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Very good points Matt. I personally never understood the Roll Call thread. I support removing the AVI bet thread, especially if we cancel all bets now(by now, i mean at least before Farve starts tomorrow.)

All jokes aside, i support this.

Lol @ cancelling all bets.......
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Lol @ cancelling all bets.......

lol yeah thats laughable

the AVI bet thread needs to stay there because thats where we can look back and see what OFFICIAL bets were made.

it keeps up from having to sift through 8 pages of worthless chatter to see who said what to whom
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When football start I aint gonna be postin in here anyway

2010-05-30144335.jpg

I'll come back october 26th and dominate again just like the GOAT
  • peagle05
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol yeah thats laughable

the AVI bet thread needs to stay there because thats where we can look back and see what OFFICIAL bets were made.

it keeps up from having to sift through 8 pages of worthless chatter to see who said what to whom

speaking of which, step in the avi bet thread fam lol
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited September 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    speaking of which, step in the avi bet thread fam lol

lol ah man........

*logs off*
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When football start I aint gonna be postin in here anyway

I'll come back october 26th and dominate again just like the GOAT

Damn, do u really hate football that much? I grew up outside the US, so i had no clue about football. But i have grown to like it, it is not that bad bro.
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol ah man........

*logs off*

lmao busted.......
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, do u really hate football that much? I grew up outside the US, so i had no clue about football. But i have grown to like it, it is not that bad bro.

LMAO

NO

I watch nfl like everybody else.I just aint gonna be readin threads about 'who's the best GUARD/TACKLE in the afc or Who's the best 3rd down blitz LB in the nfl'

I dont play ff neither that aint my thing ,I Never said I hated or disliked football
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LMAO

NO

I watch nfl like everybody else.I just aint gonna be readin threads about 'who's the best GUARD/TACKLE in the afc or Who's the best 3rd down blitz LB in the nfl'

I dont play ff neither that aint my thing ,I Never said I hated or disliked football

Cool, its just your obvious disdain for most football threads lead me to think otherwise. But i do agree some of the threads can be annoying. But it is like that for the NBA too. Just be like me and not click on them.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thatdamnjay said we tryna make this forum "donkey sports"....how yall feel about that? Its also a subliminal diss to the mod of this forum, ? shitman. jay sayin you lettin this get outta hand
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cosign this thread. (I only read the first page)
  • radaman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    thatdamnjay said we tryna make this forum "donkey sports"....how yall feel about that? Its also a subliminal diss to the mod of this forum, ? shitman. jay sayin you lettin this get outta hand

To be honest, it does get donkeyish nh in here at times... A lot of us know our ? but at the same time we clown a lot.... I just don't want the clowning to start outweighing the real sports talk. If it does, it'll stop us from getting new posters to join. You know we already got a lotta fan-lurkers...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? is this ? chillyads?

How dare you post that wack ass link promoting your wack ass business in this goat thread.
  • peagle05
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? is this ? chillyads?

How dare you post that wack ass link promoting your wack ass business in this goat thread.

thats probably a bot
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    thats probably a bot

Oh ? word?

Damn Peagle I'm glad you informed me, I was wondering why he posted the same exact thing in every forum and never replied back to me...

You that ? !
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Talking about all sports all the time would get old...I think the roast threads do the forum some good in here...should probably cut out some of the poster vs poster beefs though

? your favorite team

I'm actually gonna agree with this ?

this forum is like lunch period on monday....? wasn't simpin broads on monday(G&S), they were talking all crazy about the games the previous day and taking bets on the games that night

for jay to say our comedy is similar to donkey's is a downright insult. So serious, so sincere we run this ? .
  • peagle05
    edited October 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    To be honest, it does get donkeyish nh in here at times... A lot of us know our ? but at the same time we clown a lot.... I just don't want the clowning to start outweighing the real sports talk. If it does, it'll stop us from getting new posters to join. You know we already got a lotta fan-lurkers...
    that thread was hilarious
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm actually gonna agree with this ?

this forum is like lunch period on monday....? wasn't simpin broads on monday(G&S), they were talking all crazy about the games the previous day and taking bets on the games that night

for jay to say our comedy is similar to donkey's is a downright insult. So serious, so sincere we run this ? .

He said that?

I'm done with it then, that ? is insulting. From here on out it's only serious sports discussion, except in usmarin3 threads.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being that this is a e-roundtable discussion and I am a mod of the people, I ask for the advice of the people...

Which thread should be unstickied the Avi bet thread, or the official Gif thread? or both?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

thats actually not completely bad...
  • peagle05
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being that this is a e-roundtable discussion and I am a mod of the people, I ask for the advice of the people...

Which thread should be unstickied the Avi bet thread, or the official Gif thread? or both?

gif thread..no ones really posting in it