The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how was cheap seats not a legit sports discussion b4 dds??
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ayo check this ? ?
    if yall hate how i'm modding, there are other forums on the site yall can post at.
    yall look real dumb complainin about me moddin when there are other forums on here as well as the rest of the internet 2 go post at.
    ? yall ? .
    most of yall boys that are complainin don't do ? 4 the board anyway.
    do what chozen and kop did and leave if yall hate how much i'm moddin
    4 real.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    bruh, i'm tryin 2 make cs a legit sports discussion.
    all of this silly ? needs 2 be in donkey............

*waits to see how he does this...
    ayo check this ? ?
    if yall hate how i'm modding, there are other forums on the site yall can post at.
    yall look real dumb complainin about me moddin when there are other forums on here as well as the rest of the internet 2 go post at.
    ? yall ? .
    4 real.
    if we do this*
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ayo check this ? ?
    ? yall ? .
    4 real.

Why send posters who been here for a while way elsewhere? Doesn't make sense as a Cheap Seats mod you should be encouraging people to post and be able to take feedback without getting all emotional. How do you expect people to not be upset if your changing a tradition and culture that's been on this side of the board for years? People get humor from some of these threads so let them post and use your judgment on closing threads like new mod Radaman does.

If posters leave then no more CS use your logic son its like business foreclosure will end up occurring if you telling ppl to leave when in reality Cheap Seats has always opened doors for good posters. Stop taking this ? so serious son it ain't a career where you have to report to a manager, bring salary home to wife and kids or worry about 401 K.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bruh, i'm tryin 2 make cs a legit sports discussion.
    all of this silly ? needs 2 be in donkey............

so, the revitalization of Cheap Seats had nothing to do with legit sports discussion huh?

Would you like me to go bring up the old threads that I made before I became mod, or the threads from Shitman, or the Debate thread between me and onemanshow?
    how was cheap seats not a legit sports discussion b4 dds??

good question.
    ayo check this ? ?
    ? yall ? .
    4 real.

see this is where you ? up, why the ? do people need to leave because of the feelings that you're catching?? If anyone looks "real dumb" its YOU for acting like this is a real 9-5 job and you putting in overtime.

"most of yall boys that are complainin dont do ? for the board anyway"

can someone tell me what this guy has done for this board?? better yet, what has he even done to call himself a "Cheap Seats veteran"???
    Unless he was here before the last upgrade, I know when I was tryna bring this ? back he was nowhere to be found...but now hes a veteran. smh
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wit all the backlash...i wonder whats gona happen to him when he is demodded....i have a feelin someone linin up a serious roast thread...on anotha front i just post if a ? edit or delete that kool....i just post my opinion and keep movin
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and where ya @ toheeb....i tol ya it was jason terry we had to worry about
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    rofl, Matt really wrote that titangraph??

he must feel strongly on this subject
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no lie tho, this aint the only place i post and whatnot, i post in the other subforums, and only come here for a laugh and for basketball..and i honestly just like makin dds mad really...

but all that deleting/editing post ? is corny as ? ...
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've been on the IC about 2 years now only been real active in CS about a year though and out of that time I can't recall DDS posting to be honest with you...only thing I remember about him is he had an avi of kobe laying on a ball...

word, I dont even call myself a Cheap Seats veteran..this ? was a graveyard before the last upgrade but since the upgrade I been in here and I didnt know this guy from anything but PimpMVP roasting him for that avi you're talkin about, and from when I was first named mod and he was makin all those threads with my name in it.
    dude's a ? and obviously caught feelings...matt that is...dds is cool he wouldn't catch feelings with his new powers

cosign.

damn, I should really think about changing this attention ? ass sig right? lol
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah pre-upgrade CS was woat...I'd make like 5 posts in there a month cause there were only like 10 threads a month of which 9 were kobe/lebron/mj threads...

nh but you told me in PM's like a month ago you were going to...

yea same reason I never posted in here..
    lmao, you're right I did tell you that...I just havent found a suitable replacement yet.

I was tryna get somebody to make a gif of that "Straight cash homie" Randy Moss interview, but ? fronted on me :(
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    feelings havent even been caught anymore...its some new ?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    real talk: i never minded d.d.s. as a poster, ? i didn't even ever notice any of his posts. maybe thats why he mods with feelings. it helps get him noticed more. i really don't know what his motivation is, but its ruining the cheap seats. if the forum represented the us economic climage then dds would represent inflation. dds is the recession to our economic boom experienced in the 90's. the cheap seats is the dollar and dds is becoming the thing that is devaluing the currency. feel me? I've been around to see a GnS revolt b/c of wack ass modship. people stopped posting there and signed up at a website, BHM or black hairclub for Men but i think it was a site about hair and people chose to post there of all places because of terrible moderation. in Donkey, the forum wasn't being regulated as it should and some of the best posters migrated to TISH, which is now one of the most successful forums on the planet. i've seen people from the cheap seats start posting at thacorner.net, but it must have gotten too much traffic and crashed b/c the site is no longer available.

what i'm getting at is why the hell is d.d.s. still a mod? if it only takes a few clicks to make him a mod, it should only take a few to demod him, beleedat. and for the current mods, dds is a representation of you all, he is tainting the good name of legendary poster/mod ? shitman, he is harming the reputation of my understudy and good friend radaman, and he's making millz look real suspect out here. ? i hate millz but finding a way to demod dds would be a way for you to completely redeem yourself millz. I'm not advocating this coup for my own agenda, i'm an advocate for the forum and its posters and willberdmillz. we need a democracy, not an monarchy. so ? obama and ? dds and ? all the mods until they do what is right for the people. nh

Thanks for the shout out!!
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I guess Boxden and realgm boards is where posters will migrate for the winter...
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that's cause peagle don't respect you :(

prolly makes you wanna delete all his posts don't it...

? that ? millz
    eFswn.gif.................

nah im just playing
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ROFL yo PR is a ? up ? b

I was bouta say "WORD, Peagle's Cheap Seats career is OVER"...but then I saw that PR edited Peagles post and put "and I aint playing"

Peagle was bouta get the ban hammer out this ? ! :(

Peagle I ? with you still nh, even if you still have a ? madden win over me.
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ROFL yo PR is a ? up ? b

I was bouta say "WORD, Peagle's Cheap Seats career is OVER"...but then I saw that PR edited Peagles post and put "and I aint playing"

Peagle was bouta get the ban hammer out this ? ! :(

Peagle I ? with you still nh, even if you still have a ? madden win over me.

smh @ you holding grudges over a beautiful comeback lol
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    see hell na son...this thread been here longer than you been a mod...FOH

? stays unlocked, every other thread on the front page is sports related...stop being such a ? . I will continue to "undermine" your "authority" until you stop doing ? like this.
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i thought millz locked this ? lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why is this thread being locked when it should be stickied?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    see hell na son...this thread been here longer than you been a mod...FOH

? stays unlocked, every other thread on the front page is sports related...stop being such a ? . I will continue to "undermine" your "authority" until you stop doing ? like this.

mini-ether
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fam check ya PM's nh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Peagle for MOD
  • peagle05