edited November 2010
    Options
    i feel like a proud grandfather who fathered a thread that birthed a mod
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    real talk: i never minded d.d.s. as a poster, ? i didn't even ever notice any of his posts. maybe thats why he mods with feelings. it helps get him noticed more. i really don't know what his motivation is, but its ruining the cheap seats. if the forum represented the us economic climage then dds would represent inflation. dds is the recession to our economic boom experienced in the 90's. the cheap seats is the dollar and dds is becoming the thing that is devaluing the currency. feel me? I've been around to see a GnS revolt b/c of wack ass modship. people stopped posting there and signed up at a website, BHM or black hairclub for Men but i think it was a site about hair and people chose to post there of all places because of terrible moderation. in Donkey, the forum wasn't being regulated as it should and some of the best posters migrated to TISH, which is now one of the most successful forums on the planet. i've seen people from the cheap seats start posting at thacorner.net, but it must have gotten too much traffic and crashed b/c the site is no longer available.

what i'm getting at is why the hell is d.d.s. still a mod? if it only takes a few clicks to make him a mod, it should only take a few to demod him, beleedat. and for the current mods, dds is a representation of you all, he is tainting the good name of legendary poster/mod ? shitman, he is harming the reputation of my understudy and good friend radaman, and he's making millz look real suspect out here. ? i hate millz but finding a way to demod dds would be a way for you to completely redeem yourself millz. I'm not advocating this coup for my own agenda,
    i'm an advocate for the forum and its posters and willberdmillz. we need a democracy, not an monarchy. so ? obama and ? dds and ? all the mods until they do what is right for the people. nh
    Hilarious..........
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm going to see to it that willberdmillz replaces keeponpushing while he is on strike. Smh @ replacement posters
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    see hell na son...this thread been here longer than you been a mod...FOH

? stays unlocked, every other thread on the front page is sports related...stop being such a ? . I will continue to "undermine" your "authority" until you stop doing ? like this.

just demod the guy man...dont let him ruin this forum breh....like MANY have said...this ? is the perfect mix of sports talk and clowining....it aint any different then you sittin areound wit ya ? talking sports and clowning the guy that says some stupid ass ? ......

I may not be considered a "cheap seats vet" or whatever, im just a regular ? that like to talk about sports with other regular ? and dont need a ? made mod catching feeling like a ? female and killing a great forum cuh.

That is all.....
    :cool:
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chozen one I went over there 1st Off I need my Mj avi uploaded ASAP I guess I aint follow proper procedure

I made a thread just to test it out dont take it serious
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chozen one I went over there 1st Off I need my Mj avi uploaded ASAP I guess I aint follow proper procedure

I made a thread just to test it out dont take it serious

Just save your avi and upload it, it should be uploading avi's fine. It's in edit profile.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just demod the guy man...dont let him ruin this forum breh....like MANY have said...this ? is the perfect mix of sports talk and clowining....it aint any different then you sittin areound wit ya ? talking sports and clowning the guy that says some stupid ass ? ......

I may not be considered a "cheap seats vet" or whatever, im just a regular ? that like to talk about sports with other regular ? and dont need a ? made mod catching feeling like a ? female and killing a great forum cuh.

That is all.....
    :cool:

I hear you bruh, aint my call to make though.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hear you bruh, aint my call to make though.

I feel you....but whoever is in charge gotta know about this ? man.
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Damn Jay don got soft
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chozen is about to have all yalls info
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont see why they cant have a vote and the majority votes determine if this vick can be mod or not

They tryna fit a square peg into a triangle Nobody likes this ? nobody wants him as mod

Aint no adjusting to his dictatin napoleon complex ? ass
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? it. if toheeb signed up for that site you best believe i'm signin up
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chozen is about to have all yalls info

I'm legally bound not to give it out or do anything with it... I got the paperwork done son, Im startin a franchise
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? it. if toheeb signed up for that site you best believe i'm signin up

lmao .
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm legally bound not to give it out or do anything with it... I got the paperwork done son, Im startin a franchise

i love you bro, nohomo..good work
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i love you bro, nohomo..good work

that can't save your ? ass. ? yoself
  • MillzOG
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If an elephant falls, but noone is around to hear it...Does it still make a sound??

(or some ? like that) lol
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it was only a matter of time before matt was over there

Now threads about D league players we never heard of gangbanging, ? fightin in parkin lots or throwin Bm #2 down some steps will be made by matt
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it was only a matter of time before matt was over there

Now threads about D league players we never heard of gangabing ? fightin in parkin lots or throwin Bm #2 down some steps will be made by matt
    Your search - gangabing ? fighting in parkin lots - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    Try different keywords.
    Try more general keywords.
    Try fewer keywords.

damn..........
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea I edited it
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Daaaamn. You ? really made a Cheap Seats D-League. ? !!!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    man ? chozenwun.
    if yall wanna go 2 his wack ass site go rite ahead.
    the REAL cheap seats don't need yall ? .
    and millz quit pm'in me, imma do what the ? i wanna do, ?
    straight up.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is getting good