The Elite Cheap Seats Posters Roundtable discussion

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being that this is a e-roundtable discussion and I am a mod of the people, I ask for the advice of the people...

Which thread should be unstickied the Avi bet thread, or the official Gif thread? or both?

GIF Thread
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Actually both, neither been posted in for over a week
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Being that this is a e-roundtable discussion and I am a mod of the people, I ask for the advice of the people...

Which thread should be unstickied the Avi bet thread, or the official Gif thread? or both?

Gif Thread, Cuz im the T/S of the AVI Bet Thread, and deep down u wouldn't wanna do that to a Brotha.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gif Thread, Cuz im the T/S of the AVI Bet Thread, and deep down u wouldn't wanna do that to a Brotha.

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    soccer, boxing, avi bet and gif thread
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

so we firing shots now??? lol
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    so we firing shots now??? lol

lmao this skit fits so many different scenarios of my life
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Come on, don't lump the soccer thread into this argument. The Soccer Thread is one of the most active threads in the Cheap Seats.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gif thread after someone makes that last gif or two I requested....
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

lmao this skit fits so many different scenarios of my life

i just like saying this to people
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options

lmao, its buisness...never personal

I just hate that we lookin like G&S with mad stickied threads for no reason...

Na the soccer thread stays active...Lol when I unstickied the World Cup thread, my PM box was full within 20 min...? sending me death PM's and ? :(
    Gif thread after someone makes that last gif or two I requested....

word, I requested a gif of the interview where Moss said "Straight Cash homie" so I can put it in my sig, but ? is frontin.

Plus, theres alot of sports gif's that can be made I think...but if it doesnt get active soon, its gettin unstickied also.
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    real talk: i never minded d.d.s. as a poster, ? i didn't even ever notice any of his posts. maybe thats why he mods with feelings. it helps get him noticed more. i really don't know what his motivation is, but its ruining the cheap seats. if the forum represented the us economic climage then dds would represent inflation. dds is the recession to our economic boom experienced in the 90's. the cheap seats is the dollar and dds is becoming the thing that is devaluing the currency. feel me? I've been around to see a GnS revolt b/c of wack ass modship. people stopped posting there and signed up at a website, BHM or black hairclub for Men but i think it was a site about hair and people chose to post there of all places because of terrible moderation. in Donkey, the forum wasn't being regulated as it should and some of the best posters migrated to TISH, which is now one of the most successful forums on the planet. i've seen people from the cheap seats start posting at thacorner.net, but it must have gotten too much traffic and crashed b/c the site is no longer available.

what i'm getting at is why the hell is d.d.s. still a mod? if it only takes a few clicks to make him a mod, it should only take a few to demod him, beleedat. and for the current mods, dds is a representation of you all, he is tainting the good name of legendary poster/mod ? shitman, he is harming the reputation of my understudy and good friend radaman, and he's making millz look real suspect out here. ? i hate millz but finding a way to demod dds would be a way for you to completely redeem yourself millz. I'm not advocating this coup for my own agenda, i'm an advocate for the forum and its posters and willberdmillz. we need a democracy, not an monarchy. so ? obama and ? dds and ? all the mods until they do what is right for the people. nh
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dds deleted the video beezy posted of herself ? in a ? standing up
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    real talk: i never minded d.d.s. as a poster, ? i didn't even ever notice any of his posts. maybe thats why he mods with feelings. it helps get him noticed more. i really don't know what his motivation is, but its ruining the cheap seats. if the forum represented the us economic climage then dds would represent inflation. dds is the recession to our economic boom experienced in the 90's. the cheap seats is the dollar and dds is becoming the thing that is devaluing the currency. feel me? I've been around to see a GnS revolt b/c of wack ass modship. people stopped posting there and signed up at a website, BHM or black hairclub for Men but i think it was a site about hair and people chose to post there of all places because of terrible moderation. in Donkey, the forum wasn't being regulated as it should and some of the best posters migrated to TISH, which is now one of the most successful forums on the planet. i've seen people from the cheap seats start posting at thacorner.net, but it must have gotten too much traffic and crashed b/c the site is no longer available.

what i'm getting at is why the hell is d.d.s. still a mod? if it only takes a few clicks to make him a mod, it should only take a few to demod him, beleedat. and for the current mods, dds is a representation of you all, he is tainting the good name of legendary poster/mod ? shitman, he is harming the reputation of my understudy and good friend radaman, and he's making millz look real suspect out here. ? i hate millz but finding a way to demod dds would be a way for you to completely redeem yourself millz. I'm not advocating this coup for my own agenda, i'm an advocate for the forum and its posters and willberdmillz. we need a democracy, not an monarchy. so ? obama and ? dds and ? all the mods until they do what is right for the people. nh

u know this is gettin deleted so i suggest u copy it in case u wanna post it again nah mean..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u know this is gettin deleted so i suggest u copy it in case u wanna post it again nah mean..