Soooo 50 Getting Booed Offstage In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Monizzle always bringing up the straight edge society, what's wrong with not drinking or smoking. U a ? that plays hockey n listen to Dave Matthews, ur life is wasted following a poster about ? lil Wayne sayin unfunny jokes. U post like a Napoleon dynamite ass ? in his room laughing at himself, the nerve of u to think u sum cuz Uon watch wrestling, cut that lame ass ? out n go outside boy
    I know ur about to attempt roasting my failed career as usual so please don't hit post comment unless it's actually funny, ? ?

My point is ? trying joke around because i play hockey or listen to dave matthews band like it's the whitest ? ever. Funny angle i don't catch feelings. But then ? old as hella obsessed with weirdo ass wrestlers that are whiter than hockey and the dave matthews band which half the members are black. Then ? wanna put me on ignore and it's not funny anymore lol.

I don't take the IC too seriously and even make fun of myself. But culterthrowsint's catching feelings outchea.

No one catches feelings, u just a ? lame, all due respect.

Dave Matthews could b 100% black for all I care (who ? cares? Y is u always sayin that ?!) They ? suck is the point

Their Drummer is ranked in the top 5 living drummers lists of all time. Their guitarist and horn players are word class musicians respected by rock, jazz, and blues community's respectfully. If you like those genres of music they don't suck. But i guess if you watch grown men run around the WWE you just don't understand that. Granted judging by your ? rap career you clearly don't know what good music is.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh@ folks really listenin 2 that hockey playing ? he's a white boy he ain't blk that's y he won't post a pik up cuz he don't wannab exposed as Wayne Gretzky .....that ? has been on here for yrs poppin ? wit no pik cuz he's a scary pimple face cracka behind that sn if ya blk y would u b scared 2 post a pik on a blk musik site? I just don't get y'all scary faceless ? talking weirdos on here
    Yo this ? gee quick to call someone a ? or ? but he ALWAYS want ? to post pics of themselves. LOL

If u talk ? on here u better have a pik up ? only ? pop ? on here wit no pik up

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh@ folks really listenin 2 that hockey playing ? he's a white boy he ain't blk that's y he won't post a pik up cuz he don't wannab exposed as Wayne Gretzky .....that ? has been on here for yrs poppin ? wit no pik cuz he's a scary pimple face cracka behind that sn if ya blk y would u b scared 2 post a pik on a blk musik site? I just don't get y'all scary faceless ? talking weirdos on here
    Yo this ? gee quick to call someone a ? or ? but he ALWAYS want ? to post pics of themselves. LOL

If u talk ? on here u better have a pik up ? only ? pop ? on here wit no pik up

So i am a ? because i will not send another grown man like you a picture of myself? What the ? are they teaching in those schools in newport news?

Lol at you wanting a photo of me. ? this ain't e-harmony although you stay in your feelings out here.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Gee757 knowin who Wayne Gretzky is.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you act like that's some obscure ? to know
    That's like saying lol at a ? knowing who Jordan is
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options

Them sweedish ? be goin in out here in the NHL. You know who Johnny Oduya is? Hes a black sweedish hockey player who won a few stanley cups with the black hawks.

johnny-oduya-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg
  • supergangster
    Options

? you act like that's some obscure ? to know
    That's like saying lol at a ? knowing who Jordan is

Thats not the same thing farthead
  • gee757
    Options

So i am a ? because i will not send another grown man like you a picture of myself? What the ? are they teaching in those schools in newport news?

Lol at you wanting a photo of me. ? this ain't e-harmony although you stay in your feelings out here.

Cracka ? u have been on here for yrs talking ? y r u scared to post a pik if ya blk? If ya gonna talk ? on here have a pik up or ? faceless scary ? talking koward
  • gee757
    Options

Now post ya NHL pik cracka
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Now post ya NHL pik cracka

I don't play in the NHL.
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    no offense but both of yall prob broke and jobless ... ive been on this forum forever and aint over 10k yet and @ one point i was actually trying to get my numbers up on purpose ... one of yall is approaching 20k and the other is well over 20k !! lmao yall got wayyyyyyy too much time ya hands lol ....

I missed this nerd logic wtf does a post count have to do wit anything? I'm blk & I live & breathe hip hop & I live n a hip hop area so of course my post count is gonna b high smh. .
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lol Gee757 thinks Monzille plays in NHL.. Dat ? Monzille works at Subway.. He broke as ? ...
  • gee757
    Options

I don't play in the NHL.

I thought u played pro NHL hockey & was a subway cold cut cutter on the side??? Still u post that hockey players pik now post urs showing u really play hockey
  • supergangster
    Options

Them sweedish ? be goin in out here in the NHL. You know who Johnny Oduya is? Hes a black sweedish hockey player who won a few stanley cups with the black hawks.

? i dont have a tv dont ask me this question
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol Gee757 thinks Monzille plays in NHL.. Dat ? Monzille works at Subway.. He broke as ? ...

U know what ya right I found that clowns pik
    stock-photo-15379497-crazy-hockey-player.jpg
    Now I see y he was duckin the bisexual ken barb n subway lollll
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

me broke? I don't live at my mommas crib like you and i can afford a tv who is broke again?

I don't play in the NHL.

I thought u played pro NHL hockey & was a subway cold cut cutter on the side??? Still u post that hockey players pik now post urs showing u really play hockey

never have i said i played in the NHL you really must have brain damage. and lol at you still thirsting for a photo to prove i play hockey. I will post that the day you get a job.
  • gee757
    Options

never have i said i played in the NHL you really must have brain damage. and lol at you still thirsting for a photo to prove i play hockey. I will post that the day you get a job.

Ya cracka ass is n here talking like u got a NHL career.....look here just stop worrying about me u r a white boy who plays hockey, listens 2 David Matthews & bisexual ken barbs got u shook n subway im blk idgaf about u Wayne Gretzky leave me the ? alone cracka
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    no offense but both of yall prob broke and jobless ... ive been on this forum forever and aint over 10k yet and @ one point i was actually trying to get my numbers up on purpose ... one of yall is approaching 20k and the other is well over 20k !! lmao yall got wayyyyyyy too much time ya hands lol ....

I missed this nerd logic wtf does a post count have to do wit anything? I'm blk & I live & breathe hip hop & I live n a hip hop area so of course my post count is gonna high smh. .

no you do not, you have no interest in real hip hop culture
  • supergangster
    edited June 2016
    Options

me broke? I don't live at my mommas crib like you and i can afford a tv who is broke again?

I don't play in the NHL.

It's not about having money. The reason why I don't have a tv is because I don't want to waste my time on stupid things.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Ya cracka ass is n here talking like u got a NHL career.....look here just stop worrying about me u r a white boy who plays hockey, listens 2 David Matthews & bisexual ken barbs got u shook n subway im blk idgaf about u Wayne Gretzky leave me the ? alone cracka

You will never find 2 things

1. success

2. a post where i claimed to play in the NHL
  • gee757
    Options
    Wat ever white boy now get me off ya ? mind & speak on the topic I already told u idgaf about ya cracka hockey playing ass...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane that mane said bruh play in the NHL and make sandwiches on the side
    Lmaooooo
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot that geek ducked the fade from Killa Cham. ? back peddle off that fade was like Deion Sanders in his prime.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    I forgot that geek ducked the fade from Killa Cham. ? back peddle off that fade was like Deion Sanders in his prime.

i ain't wanna meet that suspect ? in real life. meanwhile you hiding from my facts on the internet cause you know it's the truth. you a grown man that watches WWE plots made for 6th graders.