Soooo 50 Getting Booed Offstage In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Aye mr cee 757 what your broke ass do for a living? But you're right unlike you i don't decide to hang out with bi-sexual ken barbs. More power to you lololol.

Cracka post ya pik up provin u play hockey cuz u r a lyin son of a ? .....ain't no real NHL hockey player gonna let a bisexual ken barb punk them ?

who are you to call anyone a liar? you in here telling duck tales more than anyone
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    this thread is proof of how people just run with hear say smh ... 50 cent may not be drake in 2016 but who cares he was bigger than drake during his pinnacle ... but you would think 50 cent was something like shawty lo in 2016 the way some of yall talk ... yall real delusional out here ... ijs

When???
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

aka you are a broke ? . You call me out for flipping them subs but too scared to admit you broke and uemployed. I don't get your obsession with seeing a pic of me lmao.

U won't post a pik cuz ya a white boy....if ya blk y r u scared 2 post a pik on a blk musik site showing u won the NHL chip or atleast post ya NHL ESPN hat trick highlights?....u ain't foolin me cracka post a pik or ? ?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and it wasnt the crowd
    blackrain wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    You know what tho?

Fif is a degenerate minded ass ? but eye ? with him to a extent

You just have to take him for what he is..A reptilian...A bully...

That being said, he still makes bangers when he wants to...However it wasn't smart to think skinny jean wearing, weird atl ? were going to embrace early 2000 New York esque ? hip hip in 2016..Especially in a city where drugged out trap music with incoherent sublimially ? ? babble lyrics rules the airwaves

This ain't the 90s anymore...These south ? don't care about lyrics like that..They want bass and catchy flows talking about random dumb ? ..Almost every song is about the same ? said in different ways

No? Go watch a 21 savage video...

These New South ? are in denial at the fact that their current brand of rap music is some str8 up ? (albeit undenibly catchy at times)

A Brooklyn ? who is doing an imitation of a southern ? and a Jersey ? imitating southern ? and another Brooklyn ? who imitated Chicago drill rap have dropped the 3 biggest east coast rap singles the past couple years....it's East Coast ? supporting the mumble mouth ?

however if you do the history in music ... thats how it goes ... When james brown first came on the scene he was wearing make up and doing Little Richard records ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

aka you are a broke ? . You call me out for flipping them subs but too scared to admit you broke and uemployed. I don't get your obsession with seeing a pic of me lmao.

U won't post a pik cuz ya a white boy....if ya blk y r u scared 2 post a pik on a blk musik site showing u won the NHL chip or atleast post ya NHL ESPN hat trick highlights?....u ain't foolin me cracka post a pik or ? ?

translation you broke and don't work so you resort to calling me white lmao
  • gee757
    Options

U r white that's y ya ? ass won't post a pik & expose ya wayne Gretzky self......you've been on here 4too long on here talking ? wit out having a pik up. ...now post ya pik cracka or ? . .
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options

U r white that's y ya ? ass won't post a pik & expose ya wayne Gretzky self......you've been on here 4too long on here talking ? wit out having a pik up. ...now post ya pik cracka or ? . .

When you amount to ? in life and aren't broke living in the landfill of Virginia i will post a pic.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GEE bro calm down and take a deep breath it aint that serious. Brothers will have different opinions on the IC you know this. Spark one up and chill
  • gee757
    Options

When you amount to ? in life and aren't broke living in the landfill of Virginia i will post a pic.

That's wat I thought cracka now ? u can't speak on no real brother like cutler cuz he ain't a scary ? talking faceless ? like u ? he's really blk.
  • gee757
    Options

GEE bro calm down and take a deep breath it aint that serious. Brothers will have different opinions on the IC you know this. Spark one up and chill

? that that hockey playing ? has been on here for yrs Poppin ? ? that faceless ? talking koward
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

? that that hockey playing ? has been on here for yrs Poppin ? ? that faceless ? talking koward

yupp you def a broke ? hahaha

7i480g1.jpg
  • antarticp
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • asheqmusic
    asheqmusic Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Ya'll saying 50 done but that's not the truth, up north everybody still loves 50. The music seen in the south is just a lot different, so its no surprise that he got booed, a lot of southern artists don't get too much support from original east coast rap fans either.
  • antarticp
    Options
    no offense but both of yall prob broke and jobless ... ive been on this forum forever and aint over 10k yet and @ one point i was actually trying to get my numbers up on purpose ... one of yall is approaching 20k and the other is well over 20k !! lmao yall got wayyyyyyy too much time ya hands lol ....
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    this thread is proof of how people just run with hear say smh ... 50 cent may not be drake in 2016 but who cares he was bigger than drake during his pinnacle ... but you would think 50 cent was something like shawty lo in 2016 the way some of yall talk ... yall real delusional out here ... ijs

When???

Cmon son. When drake go diamond on 2 albums back to back? Over 30 milli sold?

Sorry didn't know that I never liked fif I was fckin with Ja at the time
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

asheqmusic wrote: »
    Ya'll saying 50 done but that's not the truth, up north everybody still loves 50. The music seen in the south is just a lot different, so its no surprise that he got booed, a lot of southern artists don't get too much support from original east coast rap fans either.

Look at how the feelings are still flowing in this thread smh

50 cent ride Eminem's fame to back to back diamond albums

50 could never and will never do those numbers based solely on him and his material
  • gee757
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Look at how the feelings are still flowing in this thread smh

50 cent ride Eminem's fame to back to back diamond albums

50 could never and will never do those numbers based solely on him and his material

Lol * woodface aint need feminem & alize to sell all them records he did it by himself & he still can go plat n the 2k16* woodface Stanley voice
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh shut up @Monizzle. Never claimed to hate white folks...I called YOU a white boy cause you like hockey, Dave Matthews Band, and wrong about hip hop opinions 99% of the time.

Yeah cause watching wrestling over 20 validates your rap opinions right?

Aye dave matthews band has more black people in it than the straight edge society and so does the NHL lol.

i have no horse in this race, but there is nothing wrong with watching wrestling. that ? is dope.

Idk why that fool always brings that ? up, like it's impossible for blacks or women to like it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    The capes in here are hilarious

"But but but atl only likes Molly drug abusers and mumbling ass ? that's y they booed" as if 50 not a mumbling ass ? and buck not notorious for a possibly drug induced phone call

"But but but atl only likes catchy hooks and subpar lyrics" like that ain't 50 cents muthafuckin life.

Get off that mane ? and log off u g unit tank top reminiscing ass lames

But yet u here smh. Lemme find out you cryin for attention so 50 can pay that gas and electric bill

Try again b.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Monizzle always bringing up the straight edge society, what's wrong with not drinking or smoking. U a ? that plays hockey n listen to Dave Matthews, ur life is wasted following a poster about ? lil Wayne sayin unfunny jokes. U post like a Napoleon dynamite ass ? in his room laughing at himself, the nerve of u to think u sum cuz Uon watch wrestling, cut that lame ass ? out n go outside boy
    I know ur about to attempt roasting my failed career as usual so please don't hit post comment unless it's actually funny, ? ?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this ? gee quick to call someone a ? or ? but he ALWAYS want ? to post pics of themselves. LOL
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Monizzle always bringing up the straight edge society, what's wrong with not drinking or smoking. U a ? that plays hockey n listen to Dave Matthews, ur life is wasted following a poster about ? lil Wayne sayin unfunny jokes. U post like a Napoleon dynamite ass ? in his room laughing at himself, the nerve of u to think u sum cuz Uon watch wrestling, cut that lame ass ? out n go outside boy
    I know ur about to attempt roasting my failed career as usual so please don't hit post comment unless it's actually funny, ? ?

My point is ? trying joke around because i play hockey or listen to dave matthews band like it's the whitest ? ever. Funny angle i don't catch feelings. But then ? old as hella obsessed with weirdo ass wrestlers that are whiter than hockey and the dave matthews band which half the members are black. Then ? wanna put me on ignore and it's not funny anymore lol.

I don't take the IC too seriously and even make fun of myself. But culterthrowsint's catching feelings outchea.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

My point is ? trying joke around because i play hockey or listen to dave matthews band like it's the whitest ? ever. Funny angle i don't catch feelings. But then ? old as hella obsessed with weirdo ass wrestlers that are whiter than hockey and the dave matthews band which half the members are black. Then ? wanna put me on ignore and it's not funny anymore lol.

I don't take the IC too seriously and even make fun of myself. But culterthrowsint's catching feelings outchea.

No one catches feelings, u just a ? lame, all due respect.

Dave Matthews could b 100% black for all I care (who ? cares? Y is u always sayin that ?!) They ? suck is the point