Options

Comments

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You know what tho?

Fif is a degenerate minded ass ? but eye ? with him to a extent

You just have to take him for what he is..A reptilian...A bully...

That being said, he still makes bangers when he wants to...However it wasn't smart to think skinny jean wearing, weird atl ? were going to embrace early 2000 New York esque ? hip hip in 2016..Especially in a city where drugged out trap music with incoherent sublimially ? ? babble lyrics rules the airwaves

This ain't the 90s anymore...These south ? don't care about lyrics like that..They want bass and catchy flows talking about random dumb ? ..Almost every song is about the same ? said in different ways

No? Go watch a 21 savage video...

These New South ? are in denial at the fact that their current brand of rap music is some str8 up ? (albeit undenibly catchy at times)
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More emotional pleas for ? ? 50 cent smh

Let that ? drown in his own misdeeds, he wouldn't give a ? about any of you ? in this thread on his nicest day
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn homie you know what.....never mind. It souks be real easy for g unit to make some dope music. The comp is trash
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stick to power fif
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Let that ? drown in his own misdeeds, he wouldn't give a ? about any of you ? in this thread on his nicest day

Spoken like a true ? ? ,just like we support and go to bat for our favorite sports teams,shows,this is no difference .
    I don't lose sleep over ? I grew up with when they get hit up,or locked up so I damn sure don't lose non over rappers.
    And save the they don't give a ? about you'll, when I last check I don't wear rapper promo shirts n go to clubs to take picks with them.

• OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the hate for Atlanta is on level 10, "they ? " "home of ? " blah blah hate to break it there are ? everywhere. and no most of the time we just don't rock with New York music like that, it's not hate it's just not what we grew up on or atleast a majority outside of Hov, Nas, and people like that. It also doesn't help 50 hasn't been relevant since 2003 or had a good song til I'm The Man which gets plays here and got a reaction from what I heard.

• xxCivicxx
    Options

Spoken like a true ? ? ,just like we support and go to bat for our favorite sports teams,shows,this is no difference .
    I don't lose sleep over ? I grew up with when they get hit up,or locked up so I damn sure don't lose non over rappers.
    And save the they don't give a ? about you'll, when I last check I don't wear rapper promo shirts n go to clubs to take picks with them.

But you'll disrespect an entire city over him...

Yeah ok 50 stan

@bold: you're going to bat over your favorite bully/snitch. Your analogy was poor
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait 50 got new music? hope it's as good as that kanan tape

but it is hard to respect a city that had something as great as outkast and now rocks with talentless roaches like future
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

but it is hard to respect a city that had something as great as outkast and now rocks with talentless roaches like future

? do live under a rock or something ?

Lol tf
  • bck145
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

? do live under a rock or something ?

Lol tf

what kind of down syndrome response is this?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolll wat subliminal ? . ? am i misssing lets talk about that !!!!or are yall just talkin ?
  • MiamiNights
    Options

Yeah ok 50 stan

@bold: you're going to bat over your favorite bully/snitch. Your analogy was poor

What entire city did i disrespect over a rapper?And show me where i was stanning at?
    Ill wait you ol hating ass ?
  • blackgod813
    edited June 2016
    Options

U turrrible person not even your friends
  • MiamiNights
    Options

U turrrible person not even your griends

Haha naw I had different group of ? i grew up with and the ones who was in the streets and doing dirt,wasnt loyal,so i cant feel sorry for ? living that lifestyle.
    They be like you know such n such just got killed and ill be like yea ok thats ? up and keep it moving.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Yeah ok 50 stan

What entire city did i disrespect over a rapper?And show me where i was stanning at?
    Ill wait you ol hating ass ?

I literally JUST showed you, stop being obtuse
    Idk how some of you ? can defend this buffoon

Please explain, because only on this board you as a individual can't like a artist,their music and have a opinion on tfhose artist.

We already established he got booed,in ATL,should of kept his set short n got out of there,he a fool for trying to do those other songs that don't even pop in NY and he's a fool for doing records with zaytoven,sonny,etc...and not drop those records months ago instead of waiting on Power to drop.
    He need to get with the times and stop thinking he's in early,mid 2000s,most these new hiphop fans don't like good lyrics, stories anymore,it's about catchy hooks,nice beats n the metrosexual dressing ? .
    He need to stop forcing pop/club records looking for hits and drop gangsta and story telling ? over old school samples.

This is you passive-aggressively disrespecting Atl because you're hurt that Atl doesn't ? with your hero
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.

Blame ilovemakonnen, future and young thug. ? from that city like ? ? . If fif came on stage in a purple blouse and started mumbling about smoking penises to repetitive beats, they would love him.

Future was the headliner for NYC's Summer Jam tho and Young Thug performed. NYC like humble mumble ? ? too right?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Waatttts is the ? ? yall talkin bout yall just wana b cool they dress funny but wats da ? rap they doin
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.

Blame ilovemakonnen, future and young thug. ? from that city like ? ? . If fif came on stage in a purple blouse and started mumbling about smoking penises to repetitive beats, they would love him.

Future was the headliner for NYC's Summer Jam tho and Young Thug performed. NYC like humble mumble ? ? too right?

It's spreading like aids, yes
  • bck145
    edited June 2016
    Options

no because summer jam has turned into a joke for hipsters, not hip hop

future was the opening act at rock the bells and his crowd was like 50 ppl
  • bck145
    Options
    Waatttts is the ? ? yall talkin bout yall just wana b cool they dress funny but wats da ? rap they doin

ever hear their music?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even dissing Atl in general cause my fam is from there and some of my favorite artist. Fif sucks. It's just these new ? gaying up hip hop like Donald Trump to the Republican party. This ignorant ? is universal.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

No? :joy:

Hot 97 is the voice of the "Mecca" of Hip Hop whether u like it or not jack. Don't be salty about facts.
  • bck145
    Options

No? :joy:

Hot 97 is the voice of the "Mecca" of Hip Hop whether u like it or not jack. Don't be salty about facts.

lol you serious? hot 97 hasn't been taken serious for years.....so I'm not sure what facts you speak of because they don't hold true in 2016 anymore