Soooo 50 Getting Booed Offstage In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im goin to the A for the 4th. Im going to the Compound fa sho but what strip clubs gon be poppin' that weekend.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im goin to the A for the 4th. Im going to the Compound fa sho but what strip clubs gon be poppin' that weekend.

All the major ones Follies, Pin Ups, Blue Flame, Magic.....if u lookin for white girls I guess Cheetahs or Pink Pony is ight
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    You know what tho?

Fif is a degenerate minded ass ? but eye ? with him to a extent

You just have to take him for what he is..A reptilian...A bully...

That being said, he still makes bangers when he wants to...However it wasn't smart to think skinny jean wearing, weird atl ? were going to embrace early 2000 New York esque ? hip hip in 2016..Especially in a city where drugged out trap music with incoherent sublimially ? ? babble lyrics rules the airwaves

This ain't the 90s anymore...These south ? don't care about lyrics like that..They want bass and catchy flows talking about random dumb ? ..Almost every song is about the same ? said in different ways

No? Go watch a 21 savage video...

These New South ? are in denial at the fact that their current brand of rap music is some str8 up ? (albeit undenibly catchy at times)

A Brooklyn ? who is doing an imitation of a southern ? and a Jersey ? imitating southern ? and another Brooklyn ? who imitated Chicago drill rap have dropped the 3 biggest east coast rap singles the past couple years....it's East Coast ? supporting the mumble mouth ?

Eye eye eye
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

All the major ones Follies, Pin Ups, Blue Flame, Magic.....if u lookin for white girls I guess Cheetahs or Pink Pony is ight

nah b cutler26int's motto is ? them cac's..unless they in they straight edge wrestlers like cm punk.
  • TayGettem
    Options

nah b cutler26int's motto is ? them cac's..unless they in they straight edge wrestlers like cm punk.

Guess u tryin to be funny but ion get it i stopped watchin wrestling around 2007
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what tho?

That being said, he still makes bangers when he wants to...However it wasn't smart to think skinny jean wearing, weird atl ? were going to embrace early 2000 New York esque ? hip hip in 2016..Especially in a city where drugged out trap music with incoherent sublimially ? ? babble lyrics rules the airwaves

This ain't the 90s anymore...These south ? don't care about lyrics like that..They want bass and catchy flows talking about random dumb ? ..Almost every song is about the same ? said in different ways

These New South ? are in denial at the fact that their current brand of rap music is some str8 up ? (albeit undenibly catchy at times)

A Brooklyn ? who is doing an imitation of a southern ? and a Jersey ? imitating southern ? and another Brooklyn ? who imitated Chicago drill rap have dropped the 3 biggest east coast rap singles the past couple years....it's East Coast ? supporting the mumble mouth ?

#1 panda panda panda
    Fetty Pendergrass plat too
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the ic tried to tell me 50 was more relevant than Ross lol

Bet Renzel wouldn't have gotten booed on stage

Find this post.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what tho?

I don't think Fetty sound like anybody else..

I personally wouldn't buy his music but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like some of his songs..

That ? make feel good music..
    This my ? ..

https://youtu.be/LbARTyio_0Q
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I seen 50 perform at The Bounce for his album release party back in 03 for all star weekend. He had ATL hype as ? .....boy how times have changed.

Blame ilovemakonnen, future and young thug. ? from that city like ? ? . If fif came on stage in a purple blouse and started mumbling about smoking penises to repetitive beats, they would love him.

Future was the headliner for NYC's Summer Jam tho and Young Thug performed. NYC like humble mumble ? ? too right?

Gotemmm lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Follies vlive pinups blue flame or strokers
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Follies vlive pinups blue flame or strokers

The Blue Flame not a nasty hole in the wall anymore?

Been a while since i've been there.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    exaggerated

i think people gotta realize that dude doesn't care. he loves negative situations. the logic and arguments is not what move that dude
    he got here when he's not suppose to be here. boos from ATL and people not liking him as much as GRODT anymore ?
    50 is just a crazy bastard.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Guess u tryin to be funny but ion get it i stopped watchin wrestling around 2007

Dude claims to hate white people ? even has a profile name mocking a white QB. But his avi represents a group of wrestlers that looks like this:

26-cm-punk-straight-edge-society.jpg

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what tho?

It's NEW east coast ? supporting that ? and they wack as ? too...

We went from dropping science on wax to a incoherent junkie mumbling about pandas and throwing imaginary ryu fireballs during performances

They don't get no pass either so whatever ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bruh shut up @Monizzle. Never claimed to hate white folks...I called YOU a white boy cause you like hockey, Dave Matthews Band, and wrong about hip hop opinions 99% of the time.

Yeah cause watching wrestling over 20 validates your rap opinions right?

Aye dave matthews band has more black people in it than the straight edge society and so does the NHL lol.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok bruh...back to the ignore list you go.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

smh@ a radio station having to stick up for the A Jeezy & ti got Atlanta looking soft......
  • gee757
    Options

Wait a white hockey player who cuts cold cuts for a livin duckin bisexual ken barbs n subway is tryna question a real brother like u? Smh the reason been soft & donkey like especially when a ? like the cold cut cutter white hockey player can still post on here after getting punked by a bisexual ken barb lolll
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Wait a white hockey player who cuts cold cuts for a livin duckin bisexual ken barbs n subway is tryna question a real brother like u? Smh the reason been soft & donkey like especially when a ? like the cold cut cutter white hockey player can still post on here after getting punked by a bisexual ken barb lolll

Aye mr cee 757 what your broke ass do for a living? But you're right unlike you i don't decide to hang out with bi-sexual ken barbs. More power to you lololol.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh shut up @Monizzle. Never claimed to hate white folks...I called YOU a white boy cause you like hockey, Dave Matthews Band, and wrong about hip hop opinions 99% of the time.

Aye dave matthews band has more black people in it than the straight edge society and so does the NHL lol.

i have no horse in this race, but there is nothing wrong with watching wrestling. that ? is dope.

• gee757
    Options

Aye mr cee 757 what your broke ass do for a living? But you're right unlike you i don't decide to hang out with bi-sexual ken barbs. More power to you lololol.

Cracka post ya pik up provin u play hockey cuz u r a lyin son of a ? .....ain't no real NHL hockey player gonna let a bisexual ken barb punk them ?
  • TayGettem
    Options

i have no horse in this race, but there is nothing wrong with watching wrestling. that ? is dope.

Ya if u like the PG era they in and all the B.S I wanna hit Roman reigns in the face with a baseball
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is proof of how people just run with hear say smh ... 50 cent may not be drake in 2016 but who cares he was bigger than drake during his pinnacle ... but you would think 50 cent was something like shawty lo in 2016 the way some of yall talk ... yall real delusional out here ... ijs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Cracka post ya pik up provin u play hockey cuz u r a lyin son of a ? .....ain't no real NHL hockey player gonna let a bisexual ken barb punk them ?

aka you are a broke ? . You call me out for flipping them subs but too scared to admit you broke and uemployed. I don't get your obsession with seeing a pic of me lmao.