Soooo 50 Getting Booed Offstage In Atlanta

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Wat ever white boy now get me off ya ? mind & speak on the topic I already told u idgaf about ya cracka hockey playing ass...

and what is your broke ass doing with your life?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    You know what tho?

Fif is a degenerate minded ass ? but eye ? with him to a extent

You just have to take him for what he is..A reptilian...A bully...

That being said, he still makes bangers when he wants to...However it wasn't smart to think skinny jean wearing, weird atl ? were going to embrace early 2000 New York esque ? hip hip in 2016..Especially in a city where drugged out trap music with incoherent sublimially ? ? babble lyrics rules the airwaves

This ain't the 90s anymore...These south ? don't care about lyrics like that..They want bass and catchy flows talking about random dumb ? ..Almost every song is about the same ? said in different ways

No? Go watch a 21 savage video...

These New South ? are in denial at the fact that their current brand of rap music is some str8 up ? (albeit undenibly catchy at times)

A Brooklyn ? who is doing an imitation of a southern ? and a Jersey ? imitating southern ? and another Brooklyn ? who imitated Chicago drill rap have dropped the 3 biggest east coast rap singles the past couple years....it's East Coast ? supporting the mumble mouth ?

It's NEW east coast ? supporting that ? and they wack as ? too...

We went from dropping science on wax to a incoherent junkie mumbling about pandas and throwing imaginary ryu fireballs during performances

They don't get no pass either so whatever ?

You realize NY has always had wack ? like this right? They just used to actually sound like wack NY ? and not wack NY ? imitating other regions
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ashanti? Damn nikka. She is all mine
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I never thought wrestling was ? . I mean if u think it's ? ok. But last I checked this guys was drop kickin, throwing eachother, and fake punching eachother for the entertainment of fans. Now if they was kissin eachother, grabbin eachothers junk and sayin suspect ? then I'd be ? but gettin paid $5 milli a yr (John Cenas actual salary) to run around the ring yellin never give up while throwing someone through a table sounds like good money.

An NHL players make good money to even if I do think both sports are boring af
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

All u need 2 know is I'm not white I don't play hockey I don't listen 2 Dave Matthews I don't cut cold cuts @ subway &ken barbs got me shook 2 clock n & I'm not a faceless ? talking ? online fakin blk like u cracka
  • gee757
    Options
    I forgot that geek ducked the fade from Killa Cham. ? back peddle off that fade was like Deion Sanders in his prime.

Lol

deion-backpedal.jpg
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hiding from facts...on a internet forum...with anonymous avitars..

ok, bruh.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All u need 2 know is I'm not white I don't play hockey I don't listen 2 Dave Matthews I don't cut cold cuts @ subway &ken barbs got me shook 2 clock n & I'm not a faceless ? talking ? online fakin blk like u cracka

no you just jobless and live with your mom's, pay girls to take pictures with you, and are a groupie for one of the weakest record labels in rap
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

no you just jobless and live with your mom's, pay girls to take pictures with you, and are a groupie for one of the weakest record labels in rap
    Yes u got it cracka now ? & gtfoh this is a blk musik site idgaf about wat ya shady feminem cracka self got to say...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Yes u got it cracka now ? & gtfoh this is a blk musik site idgaf about wat ya shady feminem cracka self got to say...

if it's blk music and your for the blk community....why do you know so little about it?

and don't me find out your mom's gives you an allowance and you spend it on $35 mmg t shirts printed on $5 quality hanes shirts
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

So what your saying is you are unemployed and a broke ? . Gotcha lol.
  • gee757
    Options

Wayne Gretzky don't u got cold cuts to cut ? boy u better hope that ken barb don't show up & beat the cracka outta ya punk corny ass
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Wayne Gretzky don't u got cold cuts to cut ? boy u better hope that ken barb don't show up & beat the cracka outta ya punk corny ass

Your biggest critique of me is dodging ? cham. But your hoe ass can't even explain if you have a job lol. You can dish out disses to posters and or rappers but when ? ? on your ? ass city or your ? life you start backpeddling lmao.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    baukp90lx4r1.jpg

Here you guys go

Thank you for that quick commercial break,any time ? getting out of hand in a thread feel free to hit us with another commercial break haha
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    touchy topic eh
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee tryin to fight the whole reason in every thread. I can't escape this ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ y'all ? on here can't stop imagining me & typin my sn like I said I wish all y'all ? ? n the reason got shot up n that ? club n Orlando
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ y'all ? on here can't stop imagining me & typin my sn like I saidI wish all y'all ? ? n the reason got shot up n that ? club n Orlando

Can you go on twitter n post this then #OrlandoShooting <<thanks lol you supe mad
  • gee757
    Options
    ]

Can you go on twitter n post this then #OrlandoShooting <<thanks lol you supe mad

Y wasn't u n Orlando so ya ? ass could catch a bullet?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited June 2016
    Options
    damn gee i didn't think someone could make jokes cornier than me on here but you win lol
  • gee757
    Options
    damn gee i didn't think someone could make jokes cornier than me on here but you win lol

But I'm not joking cracka I wish all y'all ? on here who got me on they ? mind & typin my sn all the time got shot n that ? club......I don't hate ? but when y'all ? start tryna bring ya ? ? my way imma shoot ya ? ass down Orlando style ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

But I'm not joking cracka I wish all y'all ? on here who got me on they ? mind & typin my sn all the time got shot n that ? club......I don't hate ? but when y'all ? start tryna bring ya ? ? my way imma shoot ya ? ass down Orlando style ?

Who paid for your gun if you are broke?
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

Damn.. here I was thinking maybe they threw a bottle or 3 at them... but fuuuuuuck, they tossed an entire Flint, Michigan delivery truck worth of bottled water at them..