NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Aint nothing going to save that burger line STOP IT.

Its like when cannibus said "you aint got the skills to eat a ? ass like me"

We know what he meant, we know what he was going for.

But still, a homie should have pulled him to the side and said.

"Bruh...."

Ya'll still on the burger line
  • qawshun
    Options
    I listened twice and a day later can't remember a single line. Forgettable.

Lol at thinking you can take out Drake with bars though.

But i bet you can quote back to back huh
  • qawshun
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This is okay...That weak ass, wack ass line about 5 guys and burgers completely took me out of it though. Reminded me of why I dont like Joe Buddens.

Also, watch this beef turn into Meek vs Buddens while Drake gets away again in the end. SMH.
    Don't see how a line negates a song but hey ya'll prolly thought that 45 revolves like the sun round the earth made its hot wack too
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And btw Drake is not ? Teflon. Let's dead that ? now. The problem is that the ppl who attack him do it under terrible pretenses like Meek, Chris Brown and Buttons. There's so much ammo on Drake but the ppl who attack him do it from an emotional place rather than from a strategic one.

Anyone can be beaten, it's just the targets that go after Drake are ? idiots, they're jaded and emotional. A ? like Kendrick, J.Cole, A$AP Rocky, Push T could hand him a vicious beat down because they'd come from a different angle and actually plan their ? methodically.

Lolololololol.

@Sion u are hilarious.

"Vicious beat down".

"Different angle"

"If this came from..."

"Plan their ? out methodically".

? . Talk about the bars that Joe Budden said and the bars that Drake* has NOT said.

Let's start there. You talking about hypothetical battles and why this could work and why that could work and you haven't said not ONE THING about the rap music.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Joe been a ? ? since his days back in JC he still a ? ? know. Jersey ? know.

Facts we don't ? with buttons
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Lol @ ? thinkin Joe Budden can run anybody out the game
    You gotta be in the club to push a ? out the club
    All that's gonna happen is Joe's fans and hip hop listening to ass ? is gon be like damn he killed drake
    While drake fans wait for the next half sung half rapped fully ghostwritten masterpiece by their macadamia nut cookie colored ?
    Joe is irrelevant
    He better hope he can ride this wave into another reality show

Yeah at this point Drizzy teflon.

Lol bruh it's Budden that's the problem, not Drake.

Drake can still get touched, it's just NOBODY's checking for Budden.

He was exposed as having a ghostwriter (#1 sin in rap) not a blemish. Kendrick would have to drop a nuke or Hova would have to desend from Mt Olympus for Drake to even get a scratch on him. Remember when wayne was scorching and the infamous pic surfaces with him kissing baby? Didnt stop him and that happend during Waynes ascension, Drake is established as the #1 guy, he gone be finished when HE is done ala his mentor Wayne.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still saying drake number 1? Haha, 4 albums and no classics....thats Charles Barkley status...not jordan,LeBron, or kobe status
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddens shadow boxing with himself at this point. Nobody he dissed is taking this serious. Told ya'll that in the beginning nobody is stressed over no ? Buddens diss in 2016.
  • qawshun
    Options
    Buddens shadow boxing with himself at this point. Nobody he dissed is taking this serious. Told ya'll that in the beginning nobody is stressed over no ? Buddens diss in 2016.

Wayne didn't take pusha t serious at 1st either, keep in mind this is a response. Still a fire track wither drake responds or not
  • The Recipe
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    People still saying drake number 1? Haha, 4 albums and no classics....thats Charles Barkley status...not jordan,LeBron, or kobe status

GOAT and #1 currently are totally different catagories, since you wanna use basketball, lets say Drake is the reigning MVP ala Curry, D Rose, Kevin Durant or Karl Malone.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Wayne didn't take pusha t serious at 1st either, keep in mind this is a response. Still a fire track wither drake responds or not

It took a decade for Wayne to actually respond to Pusha T. Push has spent more than 10 years trying to bait Wayne. ...bad example
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options

GOAT and #1 currently are totally different catagories, since you wanna use basketball, lets say Drake is the reigning MVP ala Curry, D Rose, Kevin Durant or Karl Malone.

I was going to say durant...a player with name recognition but no championships or in rap terms classics....durant was also up 3-1 with momentum like drake was going into views but couldn't close the deal like views got lackluster reviews, also durant may be near the top, but not number 1 right now and neither is drake....but ppl in here struggling to decipher buddens lyrics so I figured I'd keep it simple

Being popular doesn't make anyone number 1 when the work behind it doesn't reflect that position....Tim Tebow was popular but no one was saying he was the top quarterback
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol gonna be funny if Drake responds back
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slept on this thread.

"You signed to five guys that makes you a burger"

Sheeeeesh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? 19 pages?

I'm late as ?
  • The Recipe
    Options

I was going to say durant...a player with name recognition but no championships or in rap terms classics....durant was also up 3-1 with momentum like drake was going into views but couldn't close the deal like views got lackluster reviews, also durant may be near the top, but not number 1 right now and neither is drake....but ppl in here struggling to decipher buddens lyrics so I figured I'd keep it simple

Being popular doesn't make anyone number 1 when the work behind it doesn't reflect that position....Tim Tebow was popular but no one was saying he was the top quarterback

Who is #1 in your opinion? King Kendrick?
  • bck145
    Options

If we are talking rap music then yeah...back to back classics
  • The Recipe
    Options

Kendricks body of work is undeniable GKMC is my favorite album in the last 5 years by far. Fair argument, debatable though.
  • bck145
    Options

Kendricks body of work is undeniable GKMC is my favorite album in the last 5 years by far. Fair argument, debatable though.

For a friendly debate....would you consider gkmc better than any drake project or do you feel drake has a better project ......I know you said favorite in the last 5 years but I'm ignorant to when stakes debut came out
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tpab was still bad to me. I went back to listen to it and I still couldn't get into it. It's not for me
  • The Recipe
    Options

For a friendly debate....would you consider gkmc better than any drake project or do you feel drake has a better project ......I know you said favorite in the last 5 years but I'm ignorant to when stakes debut came out

GKMC is in my top 10 easily maybe top 5, Drakes best album is Take Care imo and its probably top 30 or 40 and the best songs are arguably R&B records. But I said Drake was the #1 guy, by no means was I saying he is the best rapper..... By # 1 guy I meant his brand overall.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Tpab was still bad to me. I went back to listen to it and I still couldn't get into it. It's not for me

I feel the same way.
This discussion has been closed.