NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    To say Joe is dissing him for no reason is an uninformed opinion.

I know most of ya probably don't listen to the podcast, but last night on the podcast he made it clear that he already heard the Drake verse from the French song, and Drake took shots at him there. Thats the song that French posted a snipped of Drake saying "pump pump pump it up"....then the 4pm in Calabasas dropped, and now we're here.

But let's be real tho, that ? prolly wasn't about Joe Buddens of all the people I highly doubt Joe Budden is at the height of Drake's "to hate on list" SMMFH. Dude is trying to take a reach and make it about him - and he's smart enough to know ? on social media will eat it up. That's why I was saying this ? was wack. Joe could have gone about it in a completely better way that would have garnered a response. Drake could prolly drop a meme tomorrow and ? will blow over Joe Buddens.

No, right now you just making assumptions about something you're uninformed about b. Who the ? else would drake be talking bout after he says "pump it up, pump pump it up."

This all started from the podcast where Joe was critical of Views but you probably haven't followed it as much as I have because you're not a fan, hence your uninformed opinion on this topic. It's not about dickriding anything, you're just wrong about this.

And your discredit of a ? music because he's corny and all that irrelevant ? is logic I'll never understand b.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Drake............ Is............ Invincible

Because these weirdos love this ? and have gutfuls of this ? nut in their ass.

These ? ain't even talking about raps.

They talking about what they feel about Budden and some other ? .

It's ? disgusting.

Bruh the bolded is facts...I never understand that logic when we talking about music and ? .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

You can have the # 1 brand though.

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

If we talking about brands being important
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised yall didnt mention about Joe being a member on here like yall always do
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Surprised yall didnt mention about Joe being a member on here like yall always do

@cheah!!!

Good work!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so have we addressed the fact that this is titled Part One? does that make this is the charged up of joe's disses?

On the podcast he said he made multiple diss tracks in case drake responds. N if drake doesnt respond he wont release any of em

He acting like krs one Smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    so have we addressed the fact that this is titled Part One? does that make this is the charged up of joe's disses?

On the podcast he said he made multiple diss tracks in case drake responds. N if drake doesnt respond he wont release any of em

He acting like krs one Smh

Same thing he said about the Meek diss. He recorded it and played it for a couple people but won't release it
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    im actually shocked at the quality of the bars i knew joey could go in but damn
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Buddens shadow boxing with himself at this point. Nobody he dissed is taking this serious. Told ya'll that in the beginning nobody is stressed over no ? Buddens diss in 2016.

Slept on post

shadowball.gif

How you ending careers with an ended career?

vlcsnap-2012-11-25-10h50m04s45.png

Where did the career ending talk come from thol
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet he got bars on deck for a lot of rappers ......
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

You can have the # 1 brand though.

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

If we talking about brands being important

Google what a brand is next.

Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was heat. I am more intrigued with the shots at Jay though. He eviscerated Drake on this personals and all. He needa respond. I wanna see what Hov say lol. Will definitely be subliminals or more "Regular Joe" quips though.
  • esco soprano
    Options
    Ok wasn't just me who thought that 5 guys/Burger line was trash.

SMH....it's the personal part of it that gives it impact since he is signed to mad ? and tryna get off. I bet you're a Future fan though.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks don't like the entire song because they don't like the last bar.

One bar

Why not?

1 song negated all the good songs I dropped on here before it.

1 bar turned me into a pokemon rapper.

I mean why not continue on living by the idiotic logic of the IC? Also this won't live past the 4th. Why? Because who tf is Joe Budden? Why should the casual fan care? Also the reason and way he's going about it is kinda corny. Good diss but uhhhh...that's about it. Peace and blessings to you brother Numbaz and the entire IC nation.
  • esco soprano
    Options
    This is like arguing with a wall.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One bar

Why not?

I mean why not continue on living by the idiotic logic of the IC? Also this won't live past the 4th. Why? Because who tf is Joe Budden? Why should the casual fan care? Also the reason and way he's going about it is kinda corny. Good diss but uhhhh...that's about it. Peace and blessings to you brother Numbaz and the entire IC nation.

"I'm the best drug dealer, I'm the worst drug dealer"

HD2s0W.gif
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok wasn't just me who thought that 5 guys/Burger line was trash.

SMH....it's the personal part of it that gives it impact since he is signed to mad ? and tryna get off. I bet you're a Future fan though.

Shut yo goofy ass up ? .
  • qawshun
    Options

One bar

Why not?

That like the game disses towards Jay, he still put them out knowing damn well Jay gives no ? , but yet drake gave a ? enough to sub him Joe responded with a foot in his ass. Off that tho why would you mention your own ic issues knowing it's gonna backfire lol no shots just asking.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

One bar

Why not?

That like the game disses towards Jay, he still put them out knowing damn well Jay gives no ? , but yet drake gave a ? enough to sub him Joe responded with a foot in his ass. Off that tho why would you mention your own ic issues knowing it's gonna backfire lol no shots just asking.

That's cool, but nothing will come of this. It's damn near already forgotten outside a few forums. Drake ain't gon respond, he just gon throw a few sublims on his next song and this will all blow over. General public don't give a damn about no Joe Budden. And my own IC issues? Nah just facts my brother in post. May you have a beautiful day my friend.
  • qawshun
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

One bar

Why not?

That's cool, but nothing will come of this. It's damn near already forgotten outside a few forums. Drake ain't gon respond, he just gon throw a few sublims on his next song and this will all blow over. General public don't give a damn about no Joe Budden. And my own IC issues? Nah just facts my brother in post. May you have a beautiful day my friend.

that's a response homie. Drake gonna respond and we'll get more ether from budden.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We didn't get any ether from Budden in the 1st place
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Joe my ? , still listening to his last album and that Flex joint he got out is a hit.

But Joe is a complicated character, he claims to heard all the pump it up jokes in the world but based off a 3 second clip with no context he drops a 6 and a half minute diss. He's the most sensitive thick skinned person I've ever seen.

Reached his ass off with that 4pm in Calabasis, nothing in that was aimed at him.

This ? so delusional he thinks he was winning that battle against Hollow. And furthermore he has a quite a bit of material to work with too, skill or no skill.

Still lmao when that control ? was going down and he try to get Styles P involved and P wasn't having it. Shut the ? down publicly
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diss was hard btw, the hook was trash. Joe seems to thrive better with no hooks and he just flows continuously.
  • qawshun
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Joe my ? , still listening to his last album and that Flex joint he got out is a hit.

But Joe is a complicated character, he claims to heard all the pump it up jokes in the world but based off a 3 second clip with no context he drops a 6 and a half minute diss. He's the most sensitive thick skinned person I've ever seen.

Reached his ass off with that 4pm in Calabasis, nothing in that was aimed at him.

This ? so delusional he thinks he was winning that battle against Hollow. And furthermore he has a quite a bit of material to work with too, skill or no skill.

Still lmao when that control ? was going down and he try to get Styles P involved and P wasn't having it. Shut the ? down publicly

He was trashing hollow. Did you hear the podcast before the 4am joint ??
This discussion has been closed.