NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Joe Budden been saying what the IC been saying about French for years, and the nba player double entendre scheme was etherous. That 3rd verse was a 3rd round KO.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Is this the ? yall placing faith in.... ???

Joe Budden Denies Dissing French Montana, Claims Twitter Was Hacked

http://www.vladtv.com/article/218953/joe-budden-denies-dissing-french-montana-claims-twitter-was-hacked

Told yall Joe Buttons is a hoe ass ? SMMFH and he has a history of this ? ? too

? been saying Joe was a ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so have we addressed the fact that this is titled Part One? does that make this is the charged up of joe's disses?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    so have we addressed the fact that this is titled Part One? does that make this is the charged up of joe's disses?

I thought about the part one thing as well but the way he's been talking...my guess was he would come out and take shots at anyone he wanted....with him not doing live shows anymore, getting older, having a podcast, and not signed to a label I figured he was saying ? it I'll swing at whoever and not care about any backlash....but in his last podcast he talked about not dissing meek so I guess he has a few drake disses
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Translation: I don't want it with Joe.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

Translation: I don't want it with Joe.

ask hov, you don't want it with Joe. noooo!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people saying Joey been irrelevant? I thought Slaughterhouse was respected in the rap streets?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Literally nobody cares about SH in either mainstream music audience (aka drake stans), street (crooked was the most street in the bunch and he's done some really stupid ? over the years: Slaugter tattoo), lyrical (their debut on shady was full of mediocre bars over lame beats). Saying you support SH in any way turns you into a scrub in the IC because there's apparently no middle ground between been a straight hater (gee) and been a dickriding stan (jay z/drake/wayne/ICP even if its only 1 lonely ? ).
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Literally nobody cares about SH in either mainstream music audience (aka drake stans), street (crooked was the most street in the bunch and he's done some really stupid ? over the years: Slaugter tattoo), lyrical (their debut on shady was full of mediocre bars over lame beats). Saying you support SH in any way turns you into a scrub in the IC because there's apparently no middle ground between been a straight hater (gee) and been a dickriding stan (jay z/drake/wayne/ICP even if its only 1 lonely ? ).

Nah it's more of slaughterhouse having all of these lyrical rappers in a group and putting up mediocre albums let's keep it real.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ? was fire, Budden kno he can pull a bad bish I'll give him that if nothing else
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Nah it's more of slaughterhouse having all of these lyrical rappers in a group and putting up mediocre albums let's keep it real.

Slaughterhouse r like the Marbury-era Knicks. Buncha bums who have no idea what to do, but get hyped b/c their names were once associated with potential.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

On the podcast he said he made multiple diss tracks in case drake responds. N if drake doesnt respond he wont release any of em
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »

Slaughterhouse r like the Marbury-era Knicks. Buncha bums who have no idea what to do, but get hyped b/c their names were once associated with potential.

If you say so, but if they're that what is the rest of these groups ? Mmg living off beats, black hippy living off Kendrick, young thug living off the rainbow, SL problem is they try to appeal to the listeners that don't matter. They have the same problem Jada has. Once they stop trying to please everyone they'll be fine
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Why people saying Joey been irrelevant? I thought Slaughterhouse was respected in the rap streets?

The second album was trash but that first one was dope af
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can have the # 1 brand though.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I don't think not one person didn't like the song cuz of the bar . Y'all just ? licking now .
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Joe Buddens is a plant to get Meek and Drake back cool again.........stay woke people

Lol wonder twins activate, Budden would still ? both
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sully wrote: »

Royce's "Layers" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake's "Views"... And it's not close. Also: PRhyme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WATTBA... Also, not close.

Fight me, ? .
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........
This discussion has been closed.