NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Joe my ? , still listening to his last album and that Flex joint he got out is a hit.

But Joe is a complicated character, he claims to heard all the pump it up jokes in the world but based off a 3 second clip with no context he drops a 6 and a half minute diss. He's the most sensitive thick skinned person I've ever seen.

Reached his ass off with that 4pm in Calabasis, nothing in that was aimed at him.

This ? so delusional he thinks he was winning that battle against Hollow. And furthermore he has a quite a bit of material to work with too, skill or no skill.

Still lmao when that control ? was going down and he try to get Styles P involved and P wasn't having it. Shut the ? down publicly

He was trashing hollow. Did you hear the podcast before the 4am joint ??

Yea I heard all of them.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, did Aubs send a goon after Joe, cause that Hollow ? was a waste of wax.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If drake don't respond, he a ? , point blank cause that's the third relevant rapper that got at his neck and he only responded to lil meek meek.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I HATE JOE, BUT THIS WAS DOPE.
    HE GOT IN THAT ASS.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Budden killed both them
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Joe is irrelevant but this ? went damn near 20 pages lol

were you in that Offset from Migos thread?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Idk if anybody mentioned this but in the last podcast they said some ? about Joe being in the studio recording the diss and a lot of rap "heavy hitters" were on board with Joe but couldn't get involved. A lot of your favorite rappers were encouraging Joe they said. All I could do was smh, this the ? Drake rap about tho. Phony industry friends

Kinda ? ? is y'all ? tryna brag about.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk if anybody mentioned this but in the last podcast they said some ? about Joe being in the studio recording the diss and a lot of rap "heavy hitters" were on board with Joe but couldn't get involved. A lot of your favorite rappers were encouraging Joe they said. All I could do was smh, this the ? Drake rap about tho. Phony industry friends

They obviously can go at Drake do to partnerships or what ever. I blame it on letting ? label heads control what we can and can't say. Nas said something similar on hero different topic but still rappers are being sensored.
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

You can have the # 1 brand though.

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

If we talking about brands being important

Google what a brand is next.

Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?
  • AP21
    Options
    sidenote

im happy af no one has posted that Hollow diss to Budden...that ? was wack af
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i thought howllow was gonna bring some good quotables at least, but nah.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    sidenote

I hope you mean in this thread. Cuz there were 2 threads posted about that trash ass diss.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

They obviously can go at Drake do to partnerships or what ever. I blame it on letting ? label heads control what we can and can't say. Nas said something similar on hero different topic but still rappers are being sensored.

But I think these days where the top rappers are on smaller labels or are even executives on those labels it's more about they want to be able to get that feature down the road. But if they really wanted to put some ? out there they could
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    S/N Meek gotta swing on Joe, it's gotta be on sight.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    sidenote

I hope you mean in this thread. Cuz there were 2 threads posted about that trash ass diss.

haha...glad i didnt see em
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    That ? was trash, lol. Perfect example of Joe's career that never was. Dope bars but wack song, brief hype and no consistency. I'm willing to bet 9 out of 10 of y'all haven't listened to this ? again since it first dropped.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    why can't one of these ? slip up and say something about 50 or em....

i'd love to see these ? get back in the ring
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd even take royce at this point....i think joe can handle it on his own.....but his affiliations make this ? mad explosive...
  • qawshun
    Options
    S/N Meek gotta swing on Joe, it's gotta be on sight.

Why tho, the Lil ? need to rap, if he handled his B.I last year we wouldn't have this problem
  • qawshun
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    That ? was trash, lol. Perfect example of Joe's career that never was. Dope bars but wack song, brief hype and no consistency. I'm willing to bet 9 out of 10 of y'all haven't listened to this ? again since it first dropped.

Lol It's a diss what the hell you expect in the club, street dreams ??? It did the track is exactly what it's suppose to be. Ya'll really have unrealistic expectations for disses
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Daylyt admits to ghost writing "back to back" for drake.. SMH.. LOl..

https://youtu.be/-xVXd0vCQz4
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Daylyt admits to ghost writing back to back for drake.. SMH.. LOl..

The best part is that you believe that. lol *didn't watch*
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    why can't one of these ? slip up and say something about 50 or em....

i'd love to see these ? get back in the ring

If all them irrelavant pops acts from the early 2000 Em use to ? on assembled and made a response track to Em would be the most likely scenario in which Em would reply to someone lol.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Daylyt admits to ghost writing "back to back" for drake.. SMH.. LOl..

Somebody wrote it but I doubt it was Daylyt. Dude is the ultimate troll.
This discussion has been closed.