marriage before the age of 25=failure...

Options
Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
3/4 these ? want a wedding, not a marriage.

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    3/4 these ? want a wedding, not a marriage.
    ? want the presents and party favors.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    as I get older I'm starting to notice alot of people are getting married

not to say I won't but that's not one of my life goals

If I don't get married I won't lose any sleep
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Justice of peace ftw
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree, I know I aint ready. I cant even keep my eye one ? long enough to even consider the thought. If I ever get a wife I want a chick, that no matter what I could be faithfull. Like say if I was married and idk Rosa whatever her name is came thru tryin give me the ? , i want a chick that I could be like Rosa u fine and all but I got a Wife at home that I love and honor but thanks for the offer.............
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the ones that got married young already divorced with hella kids

men and women divorced at 25 with 3 kids has already lived their life its a wrap for them
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    married at 20 still going strong 10 years later with 2 kids..? the haters
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    married at 20 still going strong 10 years later with 2 kids..? the haters

no hate

that just means you found the right one for you

props
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Try 30...................
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree, I know I aint ready. I cant even keep my eye one ? long enough to even consider the thought. If I ever get a wife I want a chick, that no matter what I could be faithfull. Like say if I was married and idk Rosa whatever her name is came thru tryin give me the ? , i want a chick that I could be like Rosa u fine and all but I got a Wife at home that I love and honor but thanks for the offer.............
    6a0111689dbdb0970c011570a37897970c-800wi.jpg...............
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh at you young muhfukkas.

Folks used to get married at 15 or 16 and stay together until they die of old age. Not too long ago you had people getting married in their 20's and are still married today (hell, I got married at 28).

Y'all got ADD when it comes to relationships.
  • damnkp
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no hate

that just means you found the right one for you

props
    yeah we been together since 10th grade, u gotta get em early
    Try 30...................

i'm look forward to it
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

It's not love that keeps you from cheating it's YOU and your self control, your will power, that keeps you from cheating. Love is not a lil' white boy in tight ass diapers carrying a bow & arrow who you expect to hold you back when faced with temptation. There will always be temptation no matter how much you 'love' someone but it's up to YOU to not act on it. Love has nothin' to do w it.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Marriage before you're in your thirty's is just stupid. People should be taking their time to either go to college or get involved in a skilled trade trying to plan your career out and at least have some type of fun life. Most people that get married before the age of 25 lack the maturity and understanding of what it takes make a actual marriage. I think most women are in love with the status of being married but don't time out to understand what marriage consist of.

At 28, I'm not even thinking about being married to anyone anytime soon and with the way end result of marriages are turning out, I highly doubt if I ever get married.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree with threadstarter. I'm 25 right now and marriage isn't even on my radar because I know I'm not ready. I see a lot people I went to school with have went and did that though. I probably won't even consider settling down for another 8 or 10 years. A lot of these females want the ceremony and attention that goes with it, but don't fully understand the realm of work, compromise, and patience that goes into having a successful marriage. Thats part of the reason the divorce rate is so high in America today.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Marriage before you're in your thirty's is just stupid. People should be taking their time to either go to college or get involved in a skilled trade trying to plan your career out and at least have some type of fun life. Most people that get married before the age of 25 lack the maturity and understanding of what it takes make a actual marriage. I think most women are in love with the status of being married but don't time out to understand what marriage consist of.

At 28, I'm not even thinking about being married to anyone anytime soon and with the way end result of marriages are turning out, I highly doubt if I ever get married.

Thank you and cosign the rest.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh at you young muhfukkas.

Folks used to get married at 15 or 16 and stay together until they die of old age. Not too long ago you had people getting married in their 20's and are still married today (hell, I got married at 28).

Y'all got ADD when it comes to relationships.

? , it's 2010. It's ? EVERYWHERE. ? ain't that ? ' simple nomore.
  • damnkp
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol at ? just making assumptions...most ? this..most females that..speak from your own experiences..and besides, the later you wait, the higher your chances are of getting damaged goods
  • willhustle
    edited July 2010
    Options

c/s the bold and underlined. We ain't living in the early1900's-1950's anymore. It's too many opportunist people out here to begin with and people don't understand what love is suppose to be about most folks is in love with someone due to the fact they have money and other material possessions ? is ridiculous.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    c/s the bold and underlined. We ain't living in the early1900's-1950's anymore. It's too many opportunist people out here to begin with and people don't understand what love is suppose to be about most folks is in love with someone due to the fact they have money and other material possessions ? is ridiculous.

That's because our morals and standards have gone now. It's not marriage it's the people getting married that's the problem.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree with the thread started. I'm only 25 and I have yet to date a female that I could trust my life with. I'm not against marriage at all. I hope to be married in about 7 years or so. It's just that ? is the ultimate commitment. Marriage is a TEAM SPORT and right now I dont wanna pass the rock to nobody. It shouldn't be any doubt that your soon to be wife will hold you down (forever). My problem is with the people that look down on me because Im not married and don't have kids. Its almost like they resent my FREEDOM.

One of the homies said it best..." all these hoes gettin' married but aint none of them tryna be wives"
  • willhustle
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    That's because our morals and standards have gone now. It's not marriage it's the people getting married that's the problem.

This is the main problem as well.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Married before 25 is Fail....You are still to young and got alot of exploring the world to do... ? must got Old too Fast
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

and there was ? everywhere when I was younger too. Thing is, past generations were brought up to be more responsible and to be marriage minded. The whole point of graduating high school, then going on to college or trade school was to prepare a MAN for the responsibility of taking care of a family. A 1920's man at 22 would be a hell of a lot more mature than a 2010 cat at 22. You spend far more time partying these days than even I did in the 90's. Dudes these days don't know their role in society, which is why they spend so much time ? around, not doin ? until they're older. If you went to college, you should be done by 22 or 23 at the very least and starting your career (unless you're going for a masters or phd). Instead, these days dudes ? off so much that they don't finish school until 26 or 28 (if ever).
  • damnkp
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? can't see past they ? ...and if u ain't ? , u won't attract a female worth anything
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if you want to get married at 25 or younger.... thats cool... I dont care.. I really dont...

really, I dont.