marriage before the age of 25=failure...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When kids ages 15-21 be claiming they're wifed up, got a hubby or any dumb marriage title, it's ridiculous. You any do it when you have your mind and finances in order.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the ones that got married young already divorced with hella kids

men and women divorced at 25 with 3 kids has already lived their life its a wrap for them

I'm 23, soon to be 24. I was married at 22. Have 3, soon to be 4 kids. Been with my wife since I was 16.

The thing is, this world knows nothing of true commitment. They do not give full attentive care to their loved ones. It's all about sex and you serve me (wife serves husband) and if that doesn't go well it resorts to cheating and divorce. Marriage is very easy, people make it too hard. Once a person can actually fully mature in their own life, in love, in respect, in knowledge then I would say marriage is safe and kids are too.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I'm 23, soon to be 24. I was married at 22. Have 3, soon to be 4 kids. Been with my wife since I was 16.

The thing is, this world knows nothing of true commitment. They do not give full attentive care to their loved ones. It's all about sex and you serve me (wife serves husband) and if that doesn't go well it resorts to cheating and divorce. Marriage is very easy, people make it too hard. Once a person can actually fully mature in their own life, in love, in respect, in knowledge then I would say marriage is safe and kids are too.

you hyspanic?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

You 24 wit' 3 seeds and a wife cousin?

Damn, that mid-life crisis finna ? y'all ? up all sorts of ways.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who thinks up ? like this anyway? I personally dont see how gettin married at 20 something is anymore of a loss than having kids young. Atleast you dont have to find baby sitters and ? for your wife, Yall can both go clubbin N ? . When the Kids come that when you really gotta devout alotta time and it's an effort to try to go do ? .
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Who thinks up ? like this anyway? I personally dont see how gettin married at 20 something is anymore of a loss than having kids young. Atleast you dont have to find baby sitters and ? for your wife, Yall can both go clubbin N ? . When the Kids come that when you really gotta devout alotta time and it's an effort to try to go do ? .

LMAO at thinking having kids young ain't a fat ass loss.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You 24 wit' 3 seeds and a wife cousin?

Damn, that mid-life crisis finna ? y'all ? up all sorts of ways.

mid-life crisis? Not if I'm comfortable with everything, which I am. It's not like I don't want to be in this position.

@TX, I'm half I guess but I don't consider myself so because I don't speak Spanish. Why do you ask? Oh, because I have a lot of kids? lol
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mid-life crisis? Not if I'm comfortable with everything, which I am. It's not like I don't want to be in this position.

@TX, I'm half I guess but I don't consider myself so because I don't speak Spanish. Why do you ask? Oh, because I have a lot of kids? lol

generally Hispanics tend to wed a lot sooner in life than most other races.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so much ether in this thread

makes a ? mad to think he used to believe in the same fairytales SMH

lol damn I need that TI chuckling gif
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    generally Hispanics tend to wed a lot sooner in life than most other races.

Ah I see. Well, that is true I guess.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited August 2010
    Options