If a Zombie epidemic were to occur....

Options

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They'd have to be some super powered zombies dude. But ok eventually ya them ? would malfunction. How the ? would them zombies know I was inside in the first place?

You think you would be the only one going to the Sports Authority? Thousands of people would be thinking the same thing as you one day 1. If even 1 out of every 10 is infected, within hours ? would get ugly while you're waiting on line...or in the storage room.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh see Im not thinking bout going there immediately I thought we were talking bout after ? hits the fan. I'm not going anywhere day 1.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    didn't see when them muhfuka walked on the bottom of the river floor in Land of the Dead huh? But you good hopefully a bunch of WW1&2 pilots don't come alive while you sitting in the middle of the ocean...

ahh river..oceans are bigger and deeper. they can scale the bottom of the water all they want but they still have to find a way to get above water.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    See y'all giving zombies way too much credit here. Zombies just don't smell ? out like bloodhounds. If they don't see me, they wouldn't know I was inside. Unless I made noise from inside and ? , they'd have no idea.
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you could bring any 3 posters along as your survival group...who would it be?

Jamel, Cali and JacktheMack(So if ? gets crazy I could send him outside as a guinea pig lmao)
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pull a camron and disappear
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You must be out your mind. I'd probably get all you ? killed to serve as decoys.
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    See y'all giving zombies way too much credit here. Zombies just don't smell ? out like bloodhounds. If they don't see me, they wouldn't know I was inside. Unless I made noise from inside and ? , they'd have no idea.

you know a ? in sports authority gotta at least dribble a basketball...
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You must be out your mind. I'd probably get all you ? killed to serve as decoys.

Yo ? ...head out to the Sports Authority for us and get some supplies...don't worry the gates are fortified and military grade strong...you'll be safe...

Dakari wrote: »
    you know a ? in sports authority gotta at least dribble a basketball...

lmao. Or throw a football that breaks a glass. Now everybody is dead because the ? couldn't throw a spiral...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    with the media these days, things get hyped up quickly,like the swine flu. if the zombie epidemic started small they might try to suppress the fears a little, but if it was a zombie pandemic like dawn of the dead that happens pretty much over night, society will fall in less then a week... ill probably die pretty. I wont even turn into a zombie, ill just be killed by one on spot, however I would advise to never lock yourself in a building, especially without an exit when no one is coming to get you. btw amc has a new zombie series coming this fall called the walking dead based on a comic book. the comic was pretty good so this should be a great addition to the zombie genre.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well i dont give a ? what time the zombies start coming out
    i aint doing nuthin until maury goes off
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao. Or throw a football that breaks a glass. Now everybody is dead because the ? couldn't throw a spiral...

? would be mad as hell lol. This old Ryan Leaf ass ? den ? it up for everybody
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm almost embarrassed to admit it but I've read the zombie survival guide so I think my chances at survival are pretty good.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    with the media these days, things get hyped up quickly,like the swine flu. if the zombie epidemic started small they might try to suppress the fears a little, but if it was a zombie pandemic like dawn of the dead that happens pretty much over night, society will fall in less then a week... ill probably die pretty. I wont even turn into a zombie, ill just be killed by one on spot, however I would advise to never lock yourself in a building, especially without an exit when no one is coming to get you. btw amc has a new zombie series coming this fall called the walking dead based on a comic book. the comic was pretty good so this should be a great addition to the zombie genre.

I don't know if I'm going to like it or not. They're probably gonna have to do a lot of censoring, unless they go a different direction than the comic books story.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    you a damn fool!!! LOL

lmao he right tho... the leader would be talking. telling ppl wats going on and wat they should do
    and some knuckle head ass ? would be playing ball
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Everybody in here know good and well that if they had the whole sports authority to themselves they've be in there yellin out ? like "KOBE!!! FROM ISLE 3!!!!!!!" tryna get their globetrotter on shootin from the damn golf section
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    Everybody in here know good and well that if they had the whole sports authority to themselves they've be in there yellin out ? like "KOBE!!! FROM ISLE 3!!!!!!!" tryna get their globetrotter on shootin from the damn golf section

lmao............
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the walking dead would be better on hbo, but as long as its good I dont mind if it doesnt follow the comic closely.
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hopefully they'd eat all the bloods so the crips can rule

Cz^

? you the definition of a crab
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    W!Z G wrote: »
    ? you the definition of a crab

? come to the block saying all that ?
    get ya head cracked
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options