If a Zombie epidemic were to occur....

Options

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL At Sports Authority being mentioned so much in this thread like it is the "Official Supplier of Zombie Survival Products." Sad that at the end of the world as we know it Sports Authority overtakes every other company as the most profitable corporation.

I'm risking my life for Food and Supplies. After a while I would risk my life to save a female or two though...
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    would this come into handy??? thumbnail.aspx?q=193237488092&id=b6a181a939b039d85af2e2f2425f05da&index=ch1
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll prob just get a fat ? to let me move in with her(b/c they keep alot of food and beverages) and bar the doors ...all I got is an sk rifle and a 38 snub nose so use my bullets wisely if needed....once the food runs out ? the ? and live off her for a year
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    would this come into handy??? thumbnail.aspx?q=193237488092&id=b6a181a939b039d85af2e2f2425f05da&index=ch1

C, you really don't know ? about Zombies huh? lol.

First off, it is well established now that they don't move slow...they run at you until their bodies break down.
    Second, a Oujia board would just freak you the hell out in your safe house which would make you do stupid decisions. lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? what zombies are we talking about here? 28 weeks later muhfuccas are not zombies. I am Legend muhfuccas are not zombies.

Zombies move slooooooooooooow prolly due to the rigor mortis and ?
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll prob just get a fat ? to let me move in with her(b/c they keep alot of food and beverages) and bar the doors ...all I got is an sk rifle and a 38 snub nose so use my bullets wisely if needed....once the food runs out ? the ? and live off her for a year

My man said..."they keep alot of food and beverages... L.......M.......A.....O
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C, you really don't know ? about Zombies huh? lol.

First off, it is well established now that they don't move slow...they run at you until their bodies break down.
    Second, a Oujia board would just freak you the hell out in your safe house which would make you do stupid decisions. lol
    nah I thought the were slow...on step brothers ...never mind
    but I did think they were slow but I think the fat ? plan would work though
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH@ ? killing crackheads/drug addicts by mistakes, some of them look like zombies anyway. Slow walking drooling and ? .
    SMH@ Mike comming out the grave and performing thriller with real zombies... I played enough Resident Evil to know how to survive this ? .Stock up on guns ammunition and food. People of different nationalities would be working together just to survive.
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Go play in traffic lil ? ... yo skirt already got pulled up...

and the irony of your post is humorous...

? you acting like a ? i wasnt even talking to you in the first place and you felt like i needed to hear what you had to say, so i commented back and you come back wit that lame ass response........ok you won the ebeef you proud of yaself lame ass ? ?
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? what zombies are we talking about here? 28 weeks later muhfuccas are not zombies. I am Legend muhfuccas are not zombies.

Zombies move slooooooooooooow prolly due to the rigor mortis and ?
    yeah I thought they did...I just know of them thru video games...resident evil and blade.plus the michael jackson ?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    28 week later zombies will do the world ?
    we aint ready for those... they ? at us
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    droc1985 wrote: »
    SMH@ ? killing crackheads/drug addicts by mistakes, some of them look like zombies anyway. Slow walking drooling and ? .
    SMH@ Mike comming out the grave and performing thriller with real zombies... I played enough Resident Evil to know how to survive this ? .Stock up on guns ammunition and food. People of different nationalities would be working together just to survive.
    lmao ...yeah I can see myself ? up one of them ? nodding and rocking back and forth on the stoop..after he does that slow developing crackhead smile
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya those 28 weeks later is more likely what we would see on some bio hazard ? . That ? would get ? ? up really bad.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

lol bruh goin Flocka with it. "Front yard broad day with the SK"
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    lmao... ? what?
    I figured I could use it as a guide like bone thugs...or conjure up some spirits to help fight them off
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I figured I could use it as a guide like bone thugs...or conjure up some spirits to help fight them off

C would die the first day talking about..."The Oujia Board told me if I smile at them they won't eat me."
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What kills people is not the fact that they let a slow muhfucka catch them....its either 1) They get overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of the zombies attacking 2) Injury that hinders movement 3)Trying to be a Hero (i.e. going back for your girl, saving crying baby in a carriage) or 4) Not ? paying attention and one of them ? sneak up on you. If you can avoid that ? your golden....
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C would die the first day talking about..."The Oujia Board told me if I smile at them they won't eat me."
    well I'll get 3 for a second and third opinion...I refuse to die...and prob won't need it until Im done eating that fat ? ...I mean Im breaking her down for everything...chitterlings too.
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What kills people is not the fact that they let a slow muhfucka catch them....its either 1) They get overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of the zombies attacking 2) Injury that hinders movement 3)Trying to be a Hero (i.e. going back for your girl, saving crying baby in a carriage) or 4) Not ? paying attention and one of them ? sneak up on you. If you can avoid that ? your golden....

Yo...Coolest, why you talking like you know everything about this ? ? You're not the leader...matter fact you go that way and I go this way...split up...

^^^That's another reason...stupid decisions to split up.

But yea I cosign everything you said. With the slow zombies...the number that overwhelms you...with the fast ones...their resiliency is what kills you.
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo...Coolest, why you talking like you know everything about this ? ? You're not the leader...matter fact you go that way and I go this way...split up...

^^^That's another reason...stupid decisions to split up.

But yea I cosign everything you said. With the slow zombies...the number that overwhelms you...with the fast ones...their resiliency is what kills you.
    and u turn into one afterwards right?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao ...yeah I can see myself ? up one of them ? nodding and rocking back and forth on the stoop..after he does that slow developing crackhead smile

I wouldn't take any chances. If I ran across anything resembeling that ? @ 54 seconds into the video I'm gunning swinging a bat @ the ? head or something. They would probably be safe we can't tell the difference I know the zombies wouldn't be able either. All these drug addicts got a living dead look to them.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that gif....

*dead*