If a Zombie epidemic were to occur....

Options

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? gon set up trampolines tryna play slamball and ? ... thinkin they in the damn fantasy factory
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    which is why I'm gonna be doing my damndest to get my supplies ready and up the ? outta there!!! Boy lemme get ahold of a Sports Authority! Cross Bows... Shotguns.... Pistols... Propane tanks... Arrow heads... ? you know the kinda damage i could do with one of them stores???

you right fam.. you gone have to deal with alot of personalities

lmao @ many ? dying becuz they had to go back to get a girl
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol both yall ? bit on that hard............that was easy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What is the strategy for night time after the Zombie outbreak?

As soon as evening is approaching, getting into a quiet place on high ground making no noise. So if I hear anything I know it isn't me or anyone in my party...

The thing is though...can zombies see better than humans during the dark...because if not...night travel may be an option...but I don't think there is anything more terrifying than night travel after a Zombie outbreak...

Dakari wrote: »
    ? gon set up trampolines tryna play slamball and ? ... thinkin they in the damn fantasy factory

lol, then when somebody's ankle break...there is that quiet moment by everybody. We all thinking, "Well, he is getting left..."
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options

lmao yo u a funny ? hahaha
    slam ball was the ? .. ? was doing everything they wouldnt dare try to do on a fastbreak
    you can tel the type of dunks ? dreamed about doing when you watched slamball lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Zombies can just chill in the cut in the shadows and u wouldn't even know till he's munching on your jugular. Nah I'm goodwith that day travel
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    looks like I spoke to soon... SMH....

lol.. nah i aint even crip
    those is the homeys tho
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont know how ppl manage to get caught by those ? ass slow walking ?

yo this thread movin units ?
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Definition of a E-Gangster... talking gang talk in a thread about Zombie's... yeah... ? is real hood here... Or are you here for survival tactics that you can take back to your next Honeycomb Hideout meeting?

Wasnt tryna be "hood". ? we on a message board just made a comment to the ? ya 2 cents aint needed homie
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    good thing i'm out in the middle of the ocean..there hasn't been a single zombie that could swim [dont try to correct me]

besides we have a lot of ammo on board...we'll be good for most part.

^

This ? right here.......
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    W!Z G wrote: »
    Wasnt tryna be "hood". ? we on a message board just made a comment to the ? ya 2 cents aint needed homie

come on yall.. cut this ? out.. zombies tryna eat ya nuts and yall still talkin this gang ? lol
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you right fam.. you gone have to deal with alot of personalities

lmao @ many ? dying becuz they had to go back to get a girl

smh @ that dude on cloverfield...that chick woulda been crushed under those buildings or eatin. I'll be damned if i'm walkin thru any part of NY during a alien invasion.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smh @ that dude on cloverfield...that chick woulda been crushed under those buildings or eatin. I'll be damned if i'm walkin thru any part of NY during a alien invasion.

lmao werd man
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    anybody see zombieland?

id just drive on the open road all the time, only stoppin for gas and food

? gettin to travel the country wouldnt be bad
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i don't watch zombie movies...Lame plus never understood them slow ? actually catching ? ...they walk with bad feet smh

If a Vampire outbreak took place I'll just join...Gotta love them vampire ? plus with those super powers they have
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    i don't watch zombie movies...Lame plus never understood them slow ? actually catching ? ...they walk with bad feet smh

If a Vampire outbreak took place I'll just join...Gotta love them vampire ? plus with those super powers they have

^^lives 2 days
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I in to zombie flicks and ? ......so i think i would be pretty good on that. A boat would probably be the best option...or a submarine like they did in World War Z.....they had a fleet of submarines and ? ....and stayed underwater...they only surfaced when they needed to replenish supplies.....i actually might go back and read that book again.....
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^lives 2 days
    If that cuz I don't know ? bout them ...weaknesses? or thier weakness is just being slow?
    they die from bullets or not?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if that... vampire outbreak is far less likely then a Zombie outbreak... I can see the white man cooking up some Zombie Virus... and sitting it in Atlanta along with all the rest of the nasty ? they got in the CDC... Can't say I see the white man cooking up the soul of Judas and turning it into a Vampire Virus...
    hell if we team up we might can get them ? remember I got these thumbnail.aspx?q=171011685607&id=54236cbbf4322d23ab3be60069e8b94b&index=ch1
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I in to zombie flicks and ? ......so i think i would be pretty good on that. A boat would probably be the best option...or a submarine like they did in World War Z.....they had a fleet of submarines and ? ....and stayed underwater...they only surfaced when they needed to replenish supplies.....i actually might go back and read that book again.....

Good book I read it and the zombie survival guide. The movie is supposed to drop in 2012.
  • C.Melendez
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    hell if we team up we might can get them ? remember I got these thumbnail.aspx?q=171011685607&id=54236cbbf4322d23ab3be60069e8b94b&index=ch1
    Mel if u don't have nothing anymore u can get my lil brother's 1-1-6_7.jpg