Options

Comments

• dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    and u turn into one afterwards right?

After you die you turn into one if you've been infected by a bite or exchanged fluids with zombies...

If you die from just a gunshot wound(self inflicted) I don't think you would turn.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    and u turn into one afterwards right?

Yeah...thats usually how it works..
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    droc1985 wrote: »
    I wouldn't take any chances. If I ran across anything resembeling that ? @ 54 seconds into the video I'm gunning swinging a bat @ the ? head or something. They would probably be safe we can't tell the difference I know the zombies wouldn't be able either. All these drug addicts got a living dead look to them.
    why from 2:20-2:35 Im waiting for the crackhead to jump screeching and grabbing her neck or biting her...this zombie talk going to make me not go to the convenience store for my 211's tonight....cuz its infested with those crackheads
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eating grapes!!! LMAO

Bruh I dropped my phone reading that ? ..

I got a homeboy who wishes a zombie outbreak would pop off, cuz this fool always talk about only the strong survive, that ? played Left for Dead a lil to long

the bold remind me of my cuz. After watching dawn of the day that night ? got real serious. ? had plans, strategy,rendezvous points.? be having me rolling, ? said cuz it would be ? up if i was like " alright cuz u hold ? down i gotta grab such & such, walks backs around as a zombie uhh uhhhhhh. when he played that scene out i was in tears.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    f3hqw1jpg.gifYou are so outta ya league...

Again.... Your skirt has already been pulled up and your "True" gangsta has been exposed... "Killa no Filla"

You felt the need to carry on about an ignored by many post... Like you was out here on the street corner holding it down... in a Zombie Thread... Bang your chest lil ? ! yeah you hard! ? outta here for you get your feelings hurt worse... I ain't even get started yet...

Reminds me of when Kevin Hart was imitating his uncle that just got outta prison...."SAY IT WIT YA CHEST, LITTLE ASS ? !!!" LOL that boy K. Hart a fool....
  • W!Z G
    W!Z G Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    f3hqw1jpg.gifYou are so outta ya league...

Again.... Your skirt has already been pulled up and your "True" gangsta has been exposed... "Killa no Filla"

You felt the need to carry on about an ignored by many post... Like you was out here on the street corner holding it down... in a Zombie Thread... Bang your chest lil ? ! yeah you hard! ? outta here for you get your feelings hurt worse... I ain't even get started yet...

Holdin it down? ? im just replying aint nobody mad or upset about anything you saying homie. And go ahead and do ya worst bruh this ? is just passing time i aint worried about how quick you can post gifs and argue on the internet you still a lame and killa no filla is freddie gibbs mixtape............smh the cream of the crop on the ic
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ipodman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    still too much space and areas of possible structure integrity failure... I'm camping out in someone's garage with a sky light... or a gated house with heavy doors.... look outside of your own entertainment, and look at surviving... Some of you have plans that would only keep you alive for maybe 48 hours...

Dealing with large places like Wal-Mart, mean you gotta deal with survivors and their personalities... ? doing that in a time of extreme panic...

? that my ? we on top a building picking these mofos off when need be. and if i ain't seen your ass at sunday dinner u get no love your ass. be praying every night "please lord forgive for i have sin but they tried to bring down the ship they had to die".
  • W!Z G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You act like I'm posed to know everybody and everyone who's putting out a ? mixtape...
    ? if you was just passing time you wouldn't have entertained that Crip and Blood comment... it obviously registered on an emotional level with you... but yeah you go head and keep trying to save face...

Entertaining what ? ? I just said he was the definition of a crab ? cause thats what he was acting like. And you wanna jump in and throw shots when i aint even talking to you in the first place so of course im gonna reply back bruh,basically you took the bait that wasnt even meant for you.....ya dig? Save face for what......who the ? you supposed to be really my ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • W!Z G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm your father... I dont know how it happened... I think you may have been a result of me busting to shallow in your moms ass... Thus she was able to dig you out and place you inside her vaginal cavity...

Lol wow my ? got resort to the lame jokes but ok we done bruh just dont speak outta turn or unless your spoken to and we good homie.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    W!Z G wrote: »
    Lol wow my ? got resort to the lame jokes but ok we done bruh just dont speak outta turn or unless your spoken to and we good homie.

both of yall ? wudve been dead
  • W!Z G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    both of yall ? wudve been dead

Na i would just have popped em and kept it moving
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you can make it till winter you'll be good. Unless you in the south, yall ? done for year round.
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you goin see how much of a ? MOST of society really is.

Not me ? I'm bussin/bucking on crackheads,drug addicts anybody that don't look normal.Not taking chances.But if its anything resembling Resident Evil we would have to look out for dogs,big ass spiders and super mutant zombies.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Na i would just have popped em and kept it moving

lol..............
    jamal rebuttal
  • ipodman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    your ? aint on it you got to have that 1 redneck ? on the team (no racist ? it just what it is) cause you know he got artillery,traps,food, good aim, know how to fish,hunt,a mechanic, read a map, build a fire and most of all will SACRIFICE his self for u. u just got keep him from preaching that split up ? and falling until that day come. he's the courage's one out the squad but u need him to stay alive as long as possible for your benefit. who else gone volunteer to get the car when its 100 zombies around it "tom ill cover you from on top of the roof"
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea....... jamel.. THE jamel won
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • W!Z G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea....... jamel.. THE jamel won

Bruh you a dickrider

@Jamel kool you can post pics is this the part where i go to google and search guns under images? lol ? leave it alone i try to tell you im done
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bruh you a dickrider

@Jamel kool you can post pics is this the part where i go to google and search guns under images? lol ? leave it alone i try to tell you im done

lol @ me not being a ? rider if i co signed you lmao
    look dog if you can do better than them burners, then you wud win

dont hate
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? ... As long as they aren't those running ass zombies from 28 Weeks Later and ? , then i'm cool. That ? would be 10 x more intense than the old school Dawn of the Dead zombies. If there the slow ones then I ain't staying in one place for too long. I can make my way through them and just start bustin skulls and ? . If this situation were to ever occur then i'd most likely want to have a small group with me, 4 to 5 people. I ain't trying to carry the load of 10 or more muthafuckers on my back. Because if it's going to be my way, I wanna keep on moving til' I feel were in a safe enough spot to chill out for a bit. And whoever get's infected get's a bullet to the ? dome, quick status. Cause I ain't trying to get bit or some ? . I would want it to be the same for my crew too. If I get bit just ? me on the spot. No questions asked.

But seriously, if there the running zombies and ? then i'm just going to off myself off as quick as possible. I ain't trying to have a pack of those things ripping me the ? a part while i'm still alive. That would be some freakish ass ? .
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Bruh you a dickrider

u maaaaad! u maaaaaad!
  • ipodman
    edited July 2010
    Options
    his personality will get you killed... you described a wreckless psychopath with good home training...
    I'd hang on to him till he loses his grip on reality at which time I'll hollow out his skull...

u already know. ill have to answer alot of my sins come judegment day for what i did in the crisis.

tom: i got to go save sally and the other

me: hell naw tom ? them, we dont need extra baggage

tom: its the right thing to do

me: ok tom your right im right right behind. (pow)

tom was a good man but tom was on some other ?